WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)

Go down 
+3
Rachel
Ømnivalence
marsh
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
marsh
User
marsh

Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) Empty
PostSubject: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:05 pm

LOVE ME.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:08 pm

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY IT TWICE.

Though I'm not sure if Stinkey will be okay with this. Though I suppose if he was and we got everyone to come over here... At least some people.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:09 pm

Fuck yeah.

It's back.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:10 pm

Hellz teh yes.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:11 pm

I guess now we have two of these threads. That is in the one in WW's. I'm expecting great things from this one though.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:12 pm

It shall be filled with our beautiful not-failures.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:13 pm

Very very beautiful not-failures.

Especially because theres more people here.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:14 pm

WAY more people yes.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:16 pm

You should rename this to.

Omni and Hawk's thread of Romance (Open to Outsiders if they dare)

XD

Also I checked the rules and theres nothing against this thread so we should be fine with its existence as long as we don't leak into other threads. Maybe we could even set up stuff. Not sure what, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:17 pm

I should do that.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:17 pm

You should.

Okay I'll be gone. I really should do this Physics. be back in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Hey, omni...

The Ponies are Calling.

CALL OF PONIES: WARFARE IS MAGIC
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:20 pm

NOOOOOOO ;~;
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:21 pm

Still kina here. just posting slower.

OHMYGODWENEEDTOMAKEACALLOFPONIESRPJUSTBECAUSE.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:25 pm

but
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:26 pm

But what?

I have homework due tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:28 pm

FINE THEN DO YOUR HOMEWORK
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:30 pm

Finished.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:30 pm

Damn, that was fast.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:32 pm

I'd been working on it all night. That and it got to the point were I couldn't remember so i said screw it.

Be right back though emptying the washer of dishes.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:35 pm

Ohokaycool.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:43 pm

I am back from the dishwasher.

Anyway so. We need a topic.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:44 pm

WHAT THE HELL WE WANT
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:44 pm

Well what do we want to talk about now I mean.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:52 pm

I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)   Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omni and Hawk's thread of whatever the hell they want to talk about. (Open to Outsiders)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next