WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Roll Call(Who is left?)

Go down 
+17
Vocales Corvus
Ømnivalence
ron
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Snowy
Admiral Ji
marsh
Rachel
Balu
Warcodered
Mr Allen J
brendan
Patches
Sadie
Szemetlada
JazzTap
Solace Goddark
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb 2014, 12:21 pm

That makes me want to a cellular drama. Like an Osmosis Jones thing.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Feb 2014, 2:37 am

"Sir, the mitochondria aren't producing; their electron transport chains must have halted. We need those RBCs to step up their game, or else we'll have to go onto rations - there's too much lactic acid already!," complained the theoretical internal messenger-molecule.

"I'll buzz the highway officials and have them do what they can," said the signal producer. "But you know they never say whether they're going to do it or not. We'll have to wait and see."

Neither of them had any idea why the production quota had been increased; their contact with the CNS was through many intermediaries. Quite frankly, even there, it seemed like any given neuron had no idea what the hell was going on in the vast majority of the brain.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Feb 2014, 3:01 am

And it's up to a rogue T-cell and his best friend who is secretly a retrovirus, to save the day?
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Feb 2014, 3:27 am

If they've been spending a lot of time together, I'd be worried (having no idea whether this can actually happen) that the T-cell has many best friends by now.

Since it's a secret, he probably just thinks they're all the same person or something. Some drama might arise when the T-cell's colleagues come for him.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Feb 2014, 12:07 pm

I think I could enjoy a "Civ" RP where each player controls a stylized and dramatized yet realistic portrayal of some biological system. I'd even be willing to make it, if it didn't mean by me making it that it would fail before taking off. And if I wasn't so darned busy with this college shiz.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Feb 2014, 1:41 pm

Or a bunch of viruses and bacteria trying to take over the body (aka, the world). Who will win? Cancer, AIDs, or malaria? Will ammonia recover from its economic collapse? Tune in next episode to find out.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Feb 2014, 7:01 pm

Well, whoever wins, it certainly won't be the poor soul who has come down with who knows what. I got my money on the 'un'common cold.

Wait... why is NH_3 suffering from an economic collapse? Gah, guess I have to wait till next episode. Stupid cliffhangers, almost as bad as Attack on Titan.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Feb 2014, 8:12 pm

Attack on Titan's cliffhanger isn't so bad, becaus eyou could always read the manga. :P
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Feb 2014, 8:47 pm

I just meant that every episode had a massive cliffhanger for almost no reason other than for the sake of cliffhangers.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Feb 2014, 8:48 pm

That's kind of how tv shows work...
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Feb 2014, 9:09 pm

stupid tv shows. making me want to watch the next one even though I am going to watch the next one anyways.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Feb 2014, 5:09 pm

I was up until midnight one day because of Attack on Titan's cliffhangers, seriously.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 11:15 pm

Its so good though
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 12:06 am

i think it's been like 9 years since i last logged in!!! it's deoxy! how's everyone doing?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 1:10 am

Doing alright. c:
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 11:06 am

Woah, hey Deoxy! I remember you a little bit I think :D How's it going?
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 3:21 pm

thats rad omni im glad! and omg mata??? hi i remember u and i'm good! glad to see that u guys are still around uvu
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 3:36 pm

Hows life been?
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 3:40 pm

it's been pretty crazy! i've had hardly any free time and have been bogged down with assignments and college things and such but its all cool. i was thinking about this place and i stopped by to check in with everyone!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 3:43 pm

What college are you going to?
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 3:46 pm

im not sure yet -- i meant more along the sense of applications and testing and whatnot uvu but im hoping for somewhere maybe in massachusetts!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 3:48 pm

Colleges apps are always super fun... bleck
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 3:50 pm

theyre certainly a world of joy... im excited tho! itll be cool. whats going on over here n such?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 4:17 pm

Nothing much really to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar 2014, 4:47 pm

We're trying to start some RPs and stuff, but it's slow going. xP But at least people are still here. We'll get something to stick eventually, methinks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call(Who is left?)   Roll Call(Who is left?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Call(Who is left?)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next