WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

[HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

[HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 7:51 pm

So, how many other sheets are we waiting on?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:28 pm

GRIPING. IS. FROWNED. UPON. IN. THIS. ESTABLISH. MENT.

But nonetheless I will comply, for... well The plot has come to an impasse.

Finished, not bad for pulling things out of my ass.

Ummm, *looks at title* 5, I suppose, a couple of People have said they might join... but who knows.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:31 pm

But what if we don't geeeeet fiiiiiive! D:
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:35 pm

... well. I tried starting this with four people and it failed miserably. But If I must, I will go with less than that many.

Who else do you think would be interested in this?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:38 pm

Uh... ask your friends?

Wow, looks like my character should have just caught a condition instead of dying his fur.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:46 pm

You never said he dyed his fur.

Nvm I skipped the very last part... [Facepalm]
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:47 pm

SirJi
Name: Faerial Bareidi
Species: Eturi
Desc: Standard for his kind, he's short, roughly 2 feet and 8 inches tall, and fairly lanky. His body is covered in a thin pure white fur coat, which is abnormal, as Eturi are normally blackish, which is one of several features that give his kind a reputation as sneaks. Others, of course, include the soft pads on his feet and hands, which make little if any sound as he uses them, and definitely prohibits clapping. His hands themselves contain only four fingers, each tipped with a small, now mostly vestigial claw, and are proportioned fairly similarly to a humans. His feet, much like his hands, contian only four digits and are tipped with claws, though these are large enough to support him upright, and the claws are capable of digging into things like tree bark, to facilitate climbing. his legs themselves double back, like a cat's, to maintain a springloaded posture while standing. On his head, he has two forward facing grey eyes, with narrow slits, and a slightly pressed out muzzle, which containes fairly sharp, entirely predatory teeth. His ears are pointed, and fairly large, which allows him to hear better than a human, and more to allow him to hear his own kind, whose voices are whispery quiet. His compartively (to his arms) and powerful tail is fairly long, and entirely pensile, which he can use to manipulate objects, or simply hold more things.
Bio: He grew up in the city of Kalimna, trying to be, for lack of a better term, as un-Eturian as possible. He rather hated the reputation his kind had as sneaks and thieves, a reputation that was less racism, more legitimate fact, in their culture it was more or less done for sport as much as it would be done for actual wealth. He of course, spent his time trying to avoid this reputation, keeping to the light, and trying to hone his mind, rather than his body. He spent much of his life reading books on magic, finding no account of a Eturi who ever wielded a magic other than Ptokos, or rather, of one who prefered anythign else, and even then only ever for more shadowy intents. Magic, yes... magic had begun to fascinate him at an early age, and he wanted nothing more than to prove that his kind could do other magics. He began to spend as much time as he could, either alone, or in the presence of local mages, practicing his magical skill. Very little, however, came naturally to him, aside from Ptokos. He was different though, he wanted to be different, and agianst all natural inclinations, and the way other mages commented on his shadow, reaching out to touch the darkness, he studied how to empower light. If he could do nothing else, he was going to champion light, be the light in the darkness of his kind. To this end, he knew he was going to have to stand out, he dyed his fur white, and continued practicing, hoping to catch the eye of someone... anyone important who could train him.

I totz did. Not that it matters, I was making a comment.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:50 pm

I noticed it right after I typed that... But still, it doesn't mean he didn't dye it.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:52 pm

I didn't say that either, as I said, it would have been easier for him to catch a condition, then it'd be cheaper. You have no idea how often one has to redye this stuff...

I.E. It's fine, it's better than having a race with only one color. Dying it white was just symbolic.

I.E. I like candy.

I.E.E.E I realize that white ones would be suited to being sneaky in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:56 pm

is that I.E. like "In example" or I.E. like "In other words"...?

CANDIE. IT. ARE. FUN. TO. EAT.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 8:57 pm

That's I.E. as in "In on other words" for the first one, to explain what I was trying to say. the rest were I.E as in "For the lawls:"

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 9:37 pm

You guys are weird.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 10:04 pm

You must fit right in. BD
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 10:09 pm

I probably do.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 9:39 pm

Hm. Suddenly that much closer.

Days, I tell you, days till this starts. Not even a week.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Jan 2012, 9:40 pm

Hurrayboy!?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Feb 2012, 9:14 pm

Really prefer one more person before starting. But this is going to take some pushing to even start it seems. I'll begin writing the Opening Post for the IC as soon as possible. PREPARE YOURSELVES!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 4:23 am

*Shifty look*

I don't know why I'm suddenly calling this forth to the first page of OOC's, but I wish to, I don't know, I couldn't stop trying to think of what rp I'd made the character for this for, and then I found it.

So, is this off, now, or are we still trying to make this work?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 11:48 am

Well... I don't think we were really trying, but sure this could have a bit of the dust wiped off of it and be revived.

I wonder if anyone else will want to join now? I think I still have a sheet from jac. If he is anywhere around here.

Scratch that actually, forgot I cleaned out my Pms a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 12:13 pm

It'd be nice if we could. I'd help any way you need me to.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 1:13 pm

I need to find all of the stuff I had for this rp...

I'll see if I need help with anything.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 1:25 pm

Alrighty. Mostly busy for the next. 4-5 hours anyway.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 3:19 pm

OK I think I found all of the files that I made for DoK. Now to start shamelessly advertising this...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 6:58 pm

Yes, shamelessly advertising is most efficent, especially if we can somehow work things everyone likes into it. Like... ponies, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 8:06 pm

Ohai thread.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!   [HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk.  *Now with twice the salt! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HiFan] Dunes of Kraignor: Dusk. *Now with twice the salt!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next