WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned

Go down 
+7
OneShotSammy
Master of ImpZ
Hollen123
ron
Tanadin
some dumb bird
Dragockon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 9:20 am

Now Remnant Wars is gonna be EVEN BETTER. What I always liked about this is that it appeals to a large range of people. It can have characters like Sergeant Saunders and Sylondra coexist.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 8:16 pm

Yes, I agree with that. Its si fi and fancy! Which is as hard mix to get.

Last edited by Dragockon on Mon 23 Apr 2012, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 10:25 pm

Yeup.

I hate short posts. Blerg.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 10:32 pm

Yeah, sorry I'm not sure what to do with the dragons and such at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 6:10 pm

Me neither...
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2012, 10:44 pm

Yeah...
Well, I drew Jake Quin http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/115/1/0/trw_the_remnant_war__s___jake_by_dragkon-d4xl29m.png
What do you think? And should I add it to his sheet?
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2012, 6:22 pm

Cool, add it!
Back to top Go down
OneShotSammy
Refugee
OneShotSammy

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 9:52 am

Hey Draco here is another character I wanted to do, he is a member or Saunders team so it shouldn’t be hard to bring him in.

Profile name: OneShotSammy

Character name: Kirby Rogers

Team?: Yes, he’s the gunner for Sergeant Saunders team

Appearance: brown eyes, dirty blond hair, 5’7 or 5 foot 7 inches, strong. He wears an advanced system camouflage uniform that changes the appearance of the camouflage to blend with the surroundings and provides increased strength, speed and protection. He also has a helmet and face mask like sander that camouflage’s like the uniform but because of damage it took in a battle it doesn’t have all the other features. His main weapon is an RPK that has been heavily modified with a synthetic folding stalk, holographic site and 200 round magazine. He also cares a basic 1911 with night site if his main gun jams.

Bio?: Kirby was born in North Carolina in a small town Greenberg but grow up around the local military base Fort Brag. Not surprisingly he grow up wanting to be a soldier, he joined the army at 18 and became a heavy gunner. After training he was put with sergeant sanders to be the new gunner for his team. When the remnant war started his parents many of his friends where among the first of many to get killed and sergeant sanders has helped him throw all of it, as a result he is more loyal to sanders than anyone else alive.

Personality: Kirby is very friendly especially to new recruits, he makes his opinion known whenever he doesn’t like something and is more than willing to stay back at base if he isn’t needed. He has a burning hatred for the remnant and the beings that made them. He considers himself to be a bite of a ladies’ man when in reality he’s anything but. In his free time you can sometimes see him writing a letter to his dead parents, it’s what he does to deal with the pain of his loss whenever something reminds him of them.

Other: he has a Jonny cash CD he listen to from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2012, 10:03 am

Its awesome Sammy, :) accepted. .
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 5:37 pm

*bangs head on desk*

I am FROZEN. Anyone have ANY idea what the heck Dino is doing? Cause I posted AGAIN with Sylondra wanting food to give her something to do, but no response. Is she gone or didn't notice my post, or what?

EDIT: Holy crud is this badly typed. I was cranky when I got home, sorry Dino. Here's what I MEANT to say:

I'm frozen, soo...anyone know where Dino is? I haven't seen her on the last few days, and I'm starting to wonder. I posted again in case she just didn't have enough material to post again.

Last edited by Tanadin on Tue 01 May 2012, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad typing. Please only look at the edit. Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 6:20 pm

Oh hey what is that pile of homework doing siting here on my desk? Is that a 68 on that math test with my name on it? That's unfortunate. And look I see a softball bat over there with my glove, maybe I should get ready for the practice I have evey day for two hours straight after 8 hours of school.

I've been far too busy. I'll get around to it. Don't freak out. You want me to post, next time please come find me and ask me to. I won't remember unless someone tells me to. :I
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 9:34 pm

Okay, just making sure you didn't go off and die or something. I hadn't seen you online at all for the last few days-I may have just missed you- but I was wondering if you were okay. Sorry.

Also, I don't appreciate the sarcasm...I didn't know you had a ton of homework. I didn't know you were fixing test scores. I didn't know you had softball practice. I was just wondering where you were, because I wanted to continue in an awesomely crafted storyline. I admit that my post was badly typed- I was tired when I came home from school, and if it sounded like I was really impatient, I'm sorry.

So now that I'm done talking, let's talk about something fun! *completely random*
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 9:48 pm

Okay, both of you maybe just calm down.

Dino, Tanadin didn't mean to offend you and I'm sure your very worked up in school and many other things at home, so I don't balme you for the sarcasm that concealed your anger. Tanadin when he posted was tired apparently which doesn't surprise me at all, I've had plenty of day's were I've been tired and grumpy as well.

If I can I'll do something to work stuff up with the dragon's and such, otherwise. There's no resend to get angry at each other. Tanadin people get busy, if your tired sometimes its best to wait until your not tired; to post so you don't say something your regret.

Now. We need jokes, lots of jokes!
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 10:42 pm

I'm not angry. That wasn't sarcasm. It was merely a way to tell you what I had going on. *shrug* Sorry if it seems that way.

But yeah life gets stressful. People get busy. People leave without notification. Life goes on and so do great stories. And yes, you have merely been missing me online the last few days. I have had very little time, however, often only minutes at a time. Perhaps tomorrow if we are all lucky I'll crank a post out of my overworked little thinkpan, okay?
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 3:09 pm

Take your time Dino, Really I'm not joking okay. You can post next week and I'm fine with it. This RP isn't going to die anytime soon and thats for sure. Don't let people get under your skin and make you do things you can't or are too busy too. There's plenty of time, if you can't then don't as simple as that no matter what anyone says.
Its like an RP I was in one time, Called Break by MisterTurtle. People bugged me about making a post and I knew I had too but in the end I left it because I was just too busy. I only recently decided to go back too it.

Not that I mean you should leave of course not, but my point is life is more important then an RP.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 5:56 pm

Right, thank you, Drago. I admit that I didn't realize quite how tired I really was until after, and I wanted to get going with something fun, and I was annoyed.

Dino, I think we have a natural talent for ticking each other off. XD let's try to fix that...
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 11:57 am

Yeah.
I really need to get this RP back into shape.....
*Starts planning*
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 4:18 am

I am soooooo sorry I totally forgot about this again. ;~;
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 9:58 am

I took a hiatus from my friends in general and helped work on a Minecraft mod. >=D Turn out I'm good at modeling for a beginner.

So, HELLO! YOU'VE BEEN IN CRYOSTASIS! (That's a verrrrry long story)

Oh, right, I need another character. >.< Because Sylondra isn't terribly interesting right now.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 5:28 pm

Its fine Pirme, I know life gets busy I've only been posting when my Dad reminds me soo....Yeah....
And same to you fire lol, its fine really. You can make another character of course :D I am exited to see it! ^^
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 2:57 pm

I just have no idea what I'm going to make this character be...
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:45 am

Okay, guys I'm sorry. Man I'm really freken sorry, I haven't talk to any of you in ages, and even when I DO have time to come on I don't. And I don't know why, but My Dad lost his Job. So and its been really stressful lately I just haven't had time to deal with this. But He has another job, and sometime soon I should be back on a lot more.

Tanadin, try listening to music, something that inspires you. Let me know if you need any help.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 12:20 am

Ohhhhh Drago nooooooo that's baaaaad. Well I hope things get better for you all.
Makes my problem sound absolutely pathetic by comparison...my headset broke so I can't hear out of the left earphone. Yeah. That's my problem.

I maaaaaaay just dig up some old character from another RP and incorporate them because I am so braindead. XD

Drago, check your PMS.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 2:15 pm

Sorry to double post, but if I don't this thread may die due to inactivity.

Drago, I came up with a character! Well, rather I went over to M and my dragon RP (Dragon's End) and stole one of my favorite characters to use here. But still! I had to fiddle with his past a bit and tweak his age (In the RP I'm not entirely sure how old he is, probably 250 or so by now...), but he's still the same old Kymer. Except he didn't invent explosives this time around, obviously. (Also Drago if you look at his last name it should ring a bell, if not go look at our Life of a Dragon RP on the DPG forums)

Profile name: Tanadin
Character name: Kymer Firebolt
Appearance: Kymer is a Moltensteel Hellkite- an uncommon type of dragon. Most of his kind grow to about 80 feet long, but can shrink themselves down to 30 feet. Kymer is about 50 feel long at his maximum size, but usually appears at 30.

Kymer is built like a classical western dragon. He has an arrowhead tailend and large batlike wings. He has normally clawed back feet (three toes and an extra claw out behind) and hand-like front feet- four claws and an extra claw that can work as a thumb. His 'hands' are actually quite dexterous compared to other dragons, about as good as a human.
He has two horns on his head on the usual spot and spines down his back. If frightened, angry, or threatened, he can make those back spines stand up fully, sharp and scary. He can also flatten them to avoid spearing people who ride on his back.

Kymer is mostly dark red, but with some lighter red and black patches. He has streaks of glowing molten lava in some places. There's a large one down his back and one down each side that go over his shoulders (including the back ones). Kymer also has a lava streak going down the middle of his face until it reaches the middle, then it suddenly turns and covers the scales around his right eye. His left eye is in a patch of sooty black that fades to the dark red of the rest of his face. His claws glow molten like the streaks as do his teeth and back spines. He can cool off his streaks temporarily, making them only hot to the touch, but by default you can easily get burned. These molten streaks CAN'T set things on fire unless he's really angry and loses control of them.

Personality: Kymer is usually an easygoing dragon, likes to pull pranks on people sometimes but knows when to be serious. If you mess with his friends or family, however, he'll come down on you with the full wrath of a legacy of Hellkites. He's actually quite likable if you can get over the fact that he generates heat like you would not believe. (The air around him is about 10 degrees Fahrenheit warmer than it should be)
Other: Believe it or not, he's kind of an engineer. He can use explosives and fix some things on robots or tanks or whatever. HOWEVER, he can't make these things or reprogram anything, so he's not exactly a master. What he can repair is kinda limited.
Also, he doesn't know much about this whole Remnant thing. He was kinda hibernating when most of it happened, the only reason he's awake is he was attacked by one of them. He thinks there are just a few rogue metal things on the loose or something.

Wow, that's got to be my longest character sheet EVER.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 7:48 am

Holy cow Tanadin how long did your WORK on that Thing?? XDD
Okay read it, and he sounds Awesomesauce so accepted!! :D Can't wait to meet him in the RP. Sometime after your post with your new character I'm thinking of posting with rook, hopping to get that side of the RP going. Also has anyone seen Darkie? Or Dino for that matter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next