WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned

Go down 
+7
OneShotSammy
Master of ImpZ
Hollen123
ron
Tanadin
some dumb bird
Dragockon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 7:55 am

Darkie's been here the whole time, probably just forgot to check here more often. Dino's visits on the other hand aren't daily.

Just letting you know.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 8:06 am

Wow fast response XD.
Okay thanks Jokie!
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 1:44 pm

Uhh, well if you mean typing the sheet it took about a half hour, forty minutes if you count me double-checking my description of the Moltensteel Hellkite species. A year if you mean his character development.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 3:08 pm

Hmm...I'll look into this...but in the meantime I've got to catch up with you guys.

And I feel sorry for you Drago, hope it gets better soon enough. Hollen got my hopes up after the sporum quit working for me back in april. Oh well, from what I read it can wait.

And also, How ya been Tanadin? Been forever since I've talked to you.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 6:50 pm

Buddy!! I've been awesome, how about you? I'm actually doing a lot better than when we last talked, I feel more important. :3
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 8:10 pm

Hey Buddy! Been Awhile, and thanks ^^ Things are getting better I think. Just gotta look up and up, theres always something thats good. :'P
Nice to hear from you buddy ^_^.

And I meant the sheet Tanadin XDD. Lol your so crazy sometimes ^^

My Goal is to get this Roleplay back into shape, once I get my life back into shape lol.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 10:10 am

Drago, haven't you learned what my motto is...?
'Sanity is only a suggestion'
I plan to put together a short video illustrating what I mean- spider/creeper mutants, electrified fire resistant creepers, cave spiders riding cave spiders, and me sending them all after M_Wolf, as well as some other weird things.

If I can help get either in shape let me know and I'll help.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 9:44 pm

Okay ^^ XDD
I liek that motto!
MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :P

Also You can let Kymer see Rook ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 11:48 pm

Yeah I will, he's going to be like 'wait what'.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jul 2012, 1:31 pm

XD Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jul 2012, 3:11 pm

Muffins! Milkshakes! I'm not sure what to post!

Eh. I'll keep watching Avatar the Last Airbender videos. ^^
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Jul 2012, 3:53 pm

XD Okay fire! I'm not sure what to post yet, waiting on my brother at the moment :P.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 10:41 am

Well I posted with Kymer, so you could post with Rook if you wished.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 7:30 am

Okay, :).
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 8:38 am

Considering...deeply considering...

But I just...don't...know...
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:33 am

When I joined the first Remnant Wars, I kinda dropped out of it. Biggest fail of my online life so far. So I am determined to do something important in this one!
Uh, the reason for that was me saying 'PLEASE JOIN US' because honestly this great RP doesn't have enough people.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:40 am

Heh...

But I just don't know...I'm not what I used to be...I'm not as enthusiastic.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 3:41 pm

Same here, I have a lot to do even though it's summer. As we get older we change and we get more bloody homework and more stupid chores.
You could drop out if you changed your mind. That (kinda) what I did with the original. XD
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 8:13 am

Join if you like, we could use it...
But if not don't worry I won't hold it against you, :).

At the moment my brother STILL says he going to post....XD.
I'll wait maybe he will this time...lol.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 1:30 pm

There's nothing wrong with posting with Rook so that Kymer can do something, and then later post with your other character later.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm

Well if you did hold it against me that wouldn't be right, not that I'd think you'd do so even though I've only really known you from two RPs and from around the Sporum.

But hey, That's not the point I'm considering. I'm losing enthusiasm to roleplay...I want to, but I'm too lazy to make characters, and so if I joined you'd see me post a blank sheet, which'd slowly start getting filled. Some areas by complete and pointless crap because my character turns out totally different.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 5:41 pm

I've had that issue before. No worries, we won't try and make you join. Maybe you'll get some enthusiasm back soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 5:42 pm

Maybe, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 6:48 pm

Try listening to music. It helps me.

Or it'll make you want to go do something completely different. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 7:57 pm

Music makes me imagine stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next