WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

Go down 
+7
DB
Snowy
Balu
Shade
Mr Allen J
Agent 9
The Illusive Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 8:49 pm

Hooray!

*short fail post is short and made of fail*
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 1:38 pm

MoDiFiCaTiOnS!

Quote :
Name: John Reynolds

Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes, has most of a goatee combo. His hair is simple, and well kept for being electrically charged. He's about six foot tall, and completely devoid of any signs of acne. He has a very serious face, and he usually wears a black shirt and blue jeans. Black shoes with silver details, and a silver-gold necklace that is some sort of design enveloping the word SERAPH. He has a little utility belt containing the batteries he usually uses to feed his powers. Oh yes, also, he wears glasses...no, not the big nerdy ones, regular glasses. He even has transition lenses, so it looks like he has shades on when he's on the street during the day.

Power: Electric control! John can absorb electricity simply by touch, and redirect it by thought. If a friend is dying, all he needs to do is drain some batteries, and put his hands to their chest. INSTA DEFIB!(Honestly, this doesn't always work.) Or, if you need to charge something, he's got ya covered. Just...when it comes to lightning, he can't take much of it. He isn't an electrical refiner, he's more of a...conduit.

Personality: Calm, he can keep to himself, but he likes to try and be funny sometimes...y'know, to show that he's human and all. He's usually always bored, but, what can you say? He's practically a battery for god's sake. And once again I stress that he is quite serious, and likely to ignore banter and focus in serious situations, even though he's not very skillfull.

Other: He enjoys sci-fi, and usually goes around with two metal batons on his belt. Call him a nerd if you want, he won't care, he loves Starwars, Transformers, and just about anything else, as long as it's not cheap. Heck, every time he signs up for something on the internet, his username is Seraph.

Light modifications...I made it longer...by like two-three sentences...
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 7:53 pm

By the way, anyone's character is free to interact with Skyler. She's just kinda sitting on the side of the road right now, so pretty much anyone could run into her.
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 8:01 pm

I would...But I dunno if the slight mod is accepted!

*Sarcastic "oh noes!" face*
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 6:02 pm

buddeh

I accept your sheet

and substitute my own.

LIVE RP LIVE
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Jun 2012, 7:08 pm

Oki.

I got Defibs.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 3:50 am

use em
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 9:33 am

I try. Yes I try-hi-hiiii! Return of tha mack...

Anyway, aside from SR3 and the occaisional other game I've been bored since the Sporum quit on me in April...during that time I lost my appetite for RPing, but let's see if that's something we can fix eh?
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 2:08 pm

yay

I need to get my hands on SR3 for PC
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 3:28 pm

I have it for the Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 3:29 pm

SR3 = ???
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 3:44 pm

Agent 9 wrote:
SR3 = ???

I believe Saints Row the Third.

It's like Grand Theft Auto except with less seriousness and more customization.
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 3:46 pm

Lord_Lonestar wrote:
Agent 9 wrote:
SR3 = ???

I believe Saints Row the Third.

It's like Grand Theft Auto except with less seriousness and more customization.

Ah, okay. I've heard of that game, before.

Hmmm...lemme try and conjure up a post.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 4:49 pm

That is SR3. :3
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 5:07 pm

The Illusive Badger wrote:

That is SR3. :3

Ah yes. R33MIX and the Almighty Easter Nigguh. It all makes sense now. XD

Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 5:25 pm

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is the best game EVVERRRR.

This conversation's over.
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 5:26 pm

Shade wrote:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is the best game EVVERRRR.

This conversation's over.

Haven't played it, but I only like it (obviously) because the main character's a cyborg. ;D

And I still hold SSBB as...well, ONE of the best games ever.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 9:18 pm

I don't like the controls in Human Revolutions. I also found the soundtrack generally terrible.

I really can't choose the best game ever as just one game, so many good games there...
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 10:29 pm

Fire Emblem (6), DE:HR are the two best that come to mind. As far as flash games go, Sonny is unparalleled.

Also, brawl was pretty fun. I play as Zero Suit Samus and spam the whip. Alternatively, I play as Ganondorf, and sit in the middle of all the fighting. Once people get distracted, I use his shadow punch thingy and OHKO people.

I am fully aware that I am a complete asshole, there is no need to point it out.
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 11:34 pm

Shade wrote:
Fire Emblem (6), DE:HR are the two best that come to mind. As far as flash games go, Sonny is unparalleled.

Also, brawl was pretty fun. I play as Zero Suit Samus and spam the whip. Alternatively, I play as Ganondorf, and sit in the middle of all the fighting. Once people get distracted, I use his shadow punch thingy and OHKO people.

I am fully aware that I am a complete asshole, there is no need to point it out.

Dahahaha. Lucario has always been my main character. Why? I dunno, he looks cool and he can fire a giant aura beam. |D

Dem online matches. There was never any fighting involved in any of them. Nearly every single online match I was ever in consisted of all of us just wasting time and doing pointless shit. No fighting. It was fun. XDD
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 3:53 pm

Shade, you are not a true asshole in Brawl until you use Pikachu.

The spammiest character of all time.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 5:56 pm

Best game I ever played was Mass Effect 3
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:58 pm

Lord_Lonestar wrote:
Awesome final mission but bad ending.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 7:04 pm

Terraniux wrote:
Lord_Lonestar wrote:
Awesome final mission but bad ending.

I dun care about the ending really. It wasn't as bad as everyone says it is.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 8:15 pm

ME3 had a whole bunch of stupid plot holes, though.

Like how Cerberus, the pro-human organization, is killing people for reasons that are never fully explained.

Or why Shepard is so overrought by the loss of a child that he had seen for twenty seconds when he most likely lost his fair share of crew members in the past two games, peope who he had actual conversations and connections with.

Or how Shepard saved the galaxy by screwing it over, destroying the Mass Relays and making rebuilding for the galactic community absolutely impossible.

Or why Tali was all of a sudden a massive bitch as opposed to the cute shy alien girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
Page 7 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next