WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)

Go down 
+7
DB
Snowy
Balu
Shade
Mr Allen J
Agent 9
The Illusive Badger
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 9:24 pm

Better then that. Classier then that. Waaaay classier.
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 9:37 pm

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_3a7a95_436520
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 9:50 pm

That is a broken image.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:03 pm

The image works just fine. It's just that you have a broken computer.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:40 pm

My computer works fine. You have a broken image.

I JUST LOST MY SECOND CHAR SHEET FOR THE SECOND TIME
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 2:11 pm

I can't see it either.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 4:01 pm

*Rolls eyes up in head*

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 35bc3n
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 6:32 pm

No pessimism, Lone, you're making it woooorse
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 9:36 pm

The Illusive Badger wrote:
No pessimism, Lone, you're making it woooorse

None sense, I'm providing comic relief and friendly banter.

But I think that the first event should be done a bit differently since the second iteration of break nearly followed the same path as the first.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 10:56 pm

I guess so.

But the thing is, a party is so eaaaaasy and I want to get this thing off the ground asap.
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 1:14 am

Alrighty, here's mah first sheet! I'll probably add another character, later.

Quote :
Name: Tess, “Tessa”, or sometimes “Tom”

Sex: Female

Appearance: Tess doesn’t look much different from the other members of her sex, despite a few minor-but-noticeable distinctions. She’s about 6’3”, which doesn’t stray too far from the supposed average height. Not skinny but not plump, either, her figure is somewhere on the middle of the spectrum; Tess has a lithe shape but is a bit more muscular than most girls, her physical-abilities only showing when she’s required to perform some kind of hard labor. Tess was raised in the country, around dense forests and a pair of hardened parents. Physical labor had been a regular part of her life. This said, the girl doesn’t have an inch of fat on her, but she’s a healthy weight and thickness. Her skin is beige and gives the impression of overwhelming health, but you’d find the occasional bruise or scar on her arms and legs (not the “delicate flower” type). Her eyes are hazel, opaque, and seem to be perpetually clouded.
Being raised in the country has had a harsh influence on her appearance; Tess is, simply put, the embodiment of tomboy-ish-ness. It happens to be a reason why most of her childhood friends called her “Tom”, as a teasing joke, and she accepted this nickname with pride. Back in her old home, Tess had two specific outfits that she always chose to wore; one would be her “work clothes”, and the other would be the clothes that she wore around the house to be comfortable. Her work clothes have become her common outfit. She normally wears a pair of bleached jeans, perfect fitting and long enough that they crumple a bit at her feet. She isn’t seen without a pair of sneakers (Timberlands are also equally present), and likes to wear a simple dark-green t-shirt. Over the t-shirt, Tess wears an ill-fitting plaid shirt, that’s basically used as a kind of jacket (dirty white with green stripes). It’s obviously worn and old, covered with faint grass stains and a few tears. The sleeves are too long and occasionally cover her hands, but she doesn’t mind. The shirt is actually in a men’s XL size, which explains why it doesn’t fit, but Tess insists on wearing it. To top the boyish look, Tess’ hair is incredibly short. If it were once long and flowing, it pretty much looks as if it were mangled with a pair of hedge trimmers. She regularly trims it to keep it short.
As much as she seems to refrain from identifying with other women, you can tell that she’s a chick. This is due to the visibility of her breasts, if nothing else. Overall, Tess gives off an aura of power and capability. An “unusual” attribute of a female.

Power: ((All of this is based off of the Mesmer class from GW2. XD)

Tess has the power to create hallucinations. Not just any hallucinations, but specific, limited ones. In fact, it’s only a tiny piece of her overall abilities. She can set up false settings, such as a bridge when there’s really a steep cliff up ahead. This is a technique used to trick others, and she’s limited to conjuring false items and, sometimes, even small land structures. Tess is also able to falsify animals, making for a good scare. Along with this, she can create force fields that shield her and any others beneath it from sight, rendering them invisible for a short period of time. It takes a lot of energy to keep a force field going. Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of her powers is that she can create doppelgangers of herself, exact copies that can imitate her movements and…well, do whatever she tells them to do. The highest number of copies that she can make is two. Tess can only make copies of herself, no one else. Also, she can’t take any physical damage if one of her copies is harmed; only if she’s hurt directly.
To top all of this, Tess has the ability to destroy her creations at will. The effect of this is that the hallucinations will literally shatter, much like a mirror would. This “shattering” tends to confuse or stun whichever poor soul she’s decided to mess with.

Personality: Over time, Tess has paid a heavy price for her unusual powers. Her ability to create hallucinations at will has increasingly messed with her brain, blurring the line between reality and fantasy with each use. Basically, she’s reached a point where she can’t tell what’s real from what’s just another one of her conjured dreams. Because of this, Tess tends to be unable to take anything seriously, be it a scolding or life-or-death situation. Often times she’s daydreaming, a continued habit from her early childhood where she would continually create fantasy worlds that she could prance around in. This inability to take things, or people, seriously projects Tess as being a lazy, uncaring, unmotivated individual. She’s hot-headed and can be stubborn, a bit insensitive, and has a cruel sense of humor. Tess is a tough individual, only displaying genuine kindness towards those that are close to her. She’s a bit of a drag to have a conversation with, seeing as how she isn’t too keen on conversing with strangers, and can easily distracts herself. Another result of her powers slowly eating away at her subconscious is the fact that she finds it incredibly hard to trust people.

Other: Tess is skilled in using blunt weapons, and is practically a pro at using a hunting rifle. She has a terrible fear of drowning, which lead to a fear of water, in general (Swimming water, not drinking water).
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:54 am

Wondrous sheet thar, Agent. The potential for selfcest is quite intriguing. Accepted. :3

Now for mah second one. And I may even throw in a third because I'm all "MAKE ALL DA CHARRYS" like that.

Name: Wallace Williams, aka either "Wally", "Willy the Pimp" or "Flyboy", depends on who you ask.

Sex: Penis

Appearance: Physically, Wally is built much like your average swimmer. Not like the fat guy on the beach, think of an Olympic swimmer. He's a bit on the skinny side, but what he does have is quite well-toned and impressive, streamlined too, which is important. His strawberry-blonde locks are slicked back almost aerodynamically, and help show his vampire-white face. Clean-shaven, good-looking guy, rather German features despite English heritage on his father's side. Green eyes, often hidden by swimming goggles, even though he wasn't swimming.

Wally's wardrobe has one thing in mind- class, roaring twenties style. At his rather gorgious and excessive mansion home, Wally is usually found in a variety of suits. Outside of home, where he usually is, Wally sheds the jacket and rolls up his sleeves, looking rather buisiness-casual. His wrists are covered in expensive bracelets and watches, which are sometimes covered by a pair of leather gloves. His tie collection is all solid colors- he hates patterned ties with a burning passion.

The most unusual aspect of his wardrobe, though, would be Wally's "cape". More accurately, it is a cloak, draping around his shoulders and covering his arms down to his waist. On the outside, the velvet cloak is dyed black, but on the inside, it's a stark, bright red. Wally tends to accentuate his points (or his arrival) with a flourish that firstly drives the ladies wild, and secondly has the dynamic effect only a cloak can bring. Often he drapes it over one shoulder in order to make better use of his right arm.

Power: With a nickname like "Flyboy", what do you expect?

Wally doesn't truly fly, though- he merely defies gravity. Which is technically flying, but still. But gravity is not kind to those who defy her, and Wally has to deal with a few things.

First, he cannot fly too fast, or he would be ripped to bits by the wind speeds. He cannot fly too high, or his lungs would depressurize. But he also cannot fly too fast too low, or he'll hit something, and Wally is flesh and bone, not steel. Splat.

Flying also takes a physical toll on Wally. If he flys for too long, he will be fatigued. Often he starts to sweat from flying, as if he was running a marathon. As a result, he has to sometimes stop flying in order to receuperate.

Personality: But when you can fly, at all, girls flock to you, boys grow jealous of you, and anything in between can't comprehend. Wally gets a massive amount of attention, and it does kinda help that he's the richest boy in town. He has thus grown an ego the size of the entire state, but it's hidden under the attitude of a twenties gentleman. Wally is incredibly polite to men and women alike, kissing them on the hand, telling them nice things, in general being a ladies man but laid back and cool.

But his attitude and ego also have brought about a simple fact- Wally cannot ever turn down a challenge. Ever. He has won and lost his share of fights, races, and other things due to this. He has been rejected and accepted by men and women of all sorts for bedfellows.

All in all, he's an okay guy, but incredibly full of himself.

Other: Although he prefers ladies, Wally isn't beyond bisexuality, especially if he meets someone especially dashing. He is the son of the richest man in town, and as a result has a massive mansion with expensive cars, though he does prefer flying.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:08 am

Interesting characters, when do we get started?
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:18 am

When we have more then three people RPing.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 12:41 pm

We already have all the major players.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 2:36 pm

Can't think of my second character. I'm thinking some kind of snake powers, maybe? Turning into snakes or control over them, something like that.

Nothing good is coming to mind.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 2:58 pm

I might be ready to re-join this :3 That is if you let me~
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 5:03 pm

Of course, DB. :3
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 5:47 pm

Oh thank goodness~ I thought you might be mad at me for kinda dropping out of the first one~
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 5:50 pm

Heeey, DB! 8D

How goes it?!
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 5:55 pm

Oh hey Cynder~ It goes good how do you do?
Back to top Go down
Agent 9
User
Agent 9

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 5:59 pm

Good, good. Currently yelling at my computer have having a horrifically slow internet connection. c:
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 6:01 pm

My internet has been slow too~ But it might be because I have eight tabs open :3
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 6:26 pm

DB wrote:
Oh thank goodness~ I thought you might be mad at me for kinda dropping out of the first one~

Mad? Nonesense! No

I was never MAD.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 6:33 pm

You capitalized all the letters i mad~ It must stand for something...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)   Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Crack in the Sidewalk: The RPP Version of the Sporum's Break (Planning, in a way)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next