WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

RPP Chat Thread

Go down 
+44
Ømnivalence
JazzTap
Master of ImpZ
Mr Allen J
flametitan
GreatSocrates
UrbanEvolution
Szemetlada
Gnd
Tierax
Alietum
KING DCT
LegionOfShadows
Solace Goddark
The Midnight Stalker
Darkel
MoonlightDreams
Wchraemht
Shade
The Illusive Badger
ron
Sadie
TheWhalerus
Tyranzilla
Dinh_AaronMk
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
TheNarrator
€rim
Sylvia van Novaya
Alex
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Surprise
Deoxyspine
RedBalloon
andavocados
Midnightclub
unit111
DrPlatypus
Balu
Diamondback
Rachel
Wanderer
marsh
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:23 am

BRING DOWN THE WALL
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 1:34 pm

Jourteon wrote:
BRING DOWN THE WALL

Just you just want to see Britain rise again, my friend?
All we have to do is fire the ovens,
waiting for the queens and the coons
and the reds and the jews!

The Grouch wrote:
That link is painful to the eyes, Aaron. Why did you do that to me? I thought you loved me.

Be grateful I didn't link to a "Teen Life" RP.

All the characters there are equally bad. Though there's one I recall fondly. His name was Dimitri, and he was a Russian. He liked bacon flavored Pepsi, walked around without a shirt showcasing the burns on his body, and when people got disgusted he acted like they're the ones strange because it was "normal back home".

He also claimed Russia still had a czar and the communists were still running around.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 3:08 pm

that sounds amazingly terrible. can't tell if serious.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:50 pm

It is legit, and the guy was serious. Here, have these exchanges:

Quote :

"Sure, that would be nice." she says. "You know... I dont know hardly anything about you. What do you like?"

Dimitri shrugs. "Setting things on fire..... Not wearing shirts... And ignoring everyone in the world." He walks over to a two person booth by the window, and sits down. "How about you?"

"Nothing quite like that" Serena replies, smiling slightly at his answer. "I like cats, which you might have noticed, watching the sunset, nature, stuff like that... And I try not to ignore people too much, unless they really annoy me, at which point I can be a bit mean. But if you ignore everyone in the world, why talk to me?"

"You approached me, and I was already having a rather talkative day." Dimitri signals over the waiter, and ignores the look he gives his burns. "I'll take a cherry pepsi, large pepperoni and bacon pepsi..... And spaghetti..."

"S-sir, you can't come in here with no shirt on... You will s-scare the other gues-s-sts-s." The waiter writes down the order anyways, and turns to the girl. "How about you mis-s-s."

"I'll have a cherry Pepsi, and a small pepperoni pizza," she says, trying not to laugh at the waiter's reaction to Dimitri. After the waiter leaves she says "I would not have approached you if not for my cat anyway. And it seems like you wouldn't have minded if I hadn't. Judging by the way people look at you, I can understand why you don't like people that much."

Dimitri nods. "Back in Russia, injuries like this were common, and I was still accepted. But here, I just look like an outcast." His accent thickens around the words Russia, and outcast. "But, I will be fine. It's not like any of these people bother me... It just gets annoying after awhile." He scratches his chest, and the shivers slightly. "Why the hell is it so cold in here?"

"To tell the truth, I'm kind of curious to what happened to you, but I don't want to ask because you'll probably get mad or something, so if you don't want to tell me that's ok." She glances at him but looks away again. "And it might be cold because you're not wearing a shirt or jacket. "

Dimitri shrugs. "Middle of the night... I didn't see a reason to." He stops and contemplates on whether or not he should tell her about the scars. "Well... When I was younger, I picked up this lighter." He pulled out a small, click on lighter, and flicked it open. "I didn't know what it was, and I just clicked the small button." Dimitri clicks the button, and a small flame comes to life. "I was staying at my aunts, and I dropped the lighter because I burned my thumb. It fell onto the carpet, and it caught flame. It eventually set the whole home ablaze, and I was left int he house because I got stuck by some scaffolding or something along those lines... The right side of my body was covered by the wooden scaffolding, and the left side of my body was burned very badly." He frowns, and looks down. The waiter comes to the table, puts the food down quickly, and scurries off. "Both my uncle and aunt died in the fire."

"I'm sorry," she says quietly. "And thank you for trusting me enough to tell me."

Dimitri shrugs. "It doesn't matter, the past is the past. I will get over it one of these days." He takes a bite of his pizza, and pulls the waiter back over. "Grab me some fries, garlic bread... And... A meatball sub." He finished his slice of pizza, and ate a forkfull of spaghetti.

Double spaces indicate the end of, and start of another RP'ers lines in this. This is a exchange between two RP'ers in that RP. Also keep in mind this is happening at night.

Midnight.

And later in that same exchange:

Quote :
"Well.... There it depends where you live. I was farther up North, on the eastern coast. I lived in a small, and unknown village on the waters edge. So it was always freezing, and moist. In southern Russia, it is still cold, but there is less snow, and it is warmer." His accent thickens, and he sighs. "Still not a very nice place. Plus, the communists constantly running around, preaching their ways are very annoying... Then you have the current Tsar, what a jerk." He takes a break and yawns. "All in all though, only a Russian can understand the beauty of the motherland.

I'm sure he was serious too since I wrote a sarcastic breakdown of this character for an awards thread and when he realized it was taken he flipped out. I had the opportunity to talk to him about how Dimitri is a total moron worthy of being diagnosed with extremely early onset Dementia. I think I talked sense into him. That or he backed off to the lame excuse of: "Well for the purpose of this RP the tzar does exist!"

Last edited by Dinh_AaronMk on Wed 24 Oct 2012, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:52 pm

Why am I laughing and throwing up all at once
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 7:54 pm

Because that's how it goes.

I've been planning to do a "dramatic reading" to riff on the RP for a while. but I haven't gotten around to it. IF anything it'd be like what Retsupurea does.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:00 pm

It's the middle of the night, I didn't see the point in wearing a shirt.

Wouldn't that be one of the most idea times, so as to, I don't know, not freeze to death.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:02 pm

Ømnivalence wrote:
It's the middle of the night, I didn't see the point in wearing a shirt.

Wouldn't that be one of the most idea times, so as to, I don't know, not freeze to death.

I don't know what was going through anyone's heads, lol. But I guess it was considered to be "in-character" for being out-of-shirt.

After all, he is Russian!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:09 pm

Because every russian I know likes to walk around at midnight without a shirt on.

And I don't know why he would be complaining about the cold. A true russian wouldn't complain about the cold unless he was actually frozen.

Those Russian winters are harsh man.

Just ask Napoleon and Hitler.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:16 pm

Ømnivalence wrote:
Because every russian I know likes to walk around at midnight without a shirt on.

And I don't know why he would be complaining about the cold. A true russian wouldn't complain about the cold unless he was actually frozen.

Those Russian winters are harsh man.

Just ask Napoleon and Hitler.

Lol.

There's a lot to complain about this character. Which makes him kind of cool... Because he's absolutely horrible. So it's like an ironic love.

I am disheartened at the lack of vodka in his character. If you're going to do a Russian, and be a bad Russian, you gotta have him swimming in vodka. No excuses.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:19 pm

GIRL, FETCH ME MY VODKA. WE SHALL DRINK UNTIL OUR VEINS RUN WITH IT.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:20 pm

AND THEN WE SHALL TACKLE BEARS AND FOLLOW PUTIN!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:23 pm

COMRAD!
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:32 pm

GULAGS!
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 8:42 pm

UNFORTUNATE LIGHTER ACCIDENTS!
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012, 10:02 pm

HEROINE

HEROINE EVERYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 8:38 am

PASS THE COCAINE, IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 8:58 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvH8pKl6-40&feature

WTH people. these people talk for 2 hours.

It's actually quite interesting, and even non-pony fans can enjoy it if you want to learn more about writing.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 3:36 pm

Working on an opera post for PoW... Dear lord, why is this so long...
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 3:47 pm

Ash is helping me with some editing and formatting. She had me signed in to live.com and I am so confused, goodness gracious.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 5:46 pm

> Use Wordcountool.com to count out word in post-in-progress
> 14k words and counting.

Shit.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012, 8:49 pm

how did you write 14k words without meaning too?
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 1:45 pm

I just kept going, and going, and going...

This post is ending up being a series of short-stories/scenes tossed into a greater scene and it grew from there. Some of course being more meaningful than others so then took on such a life I could keep going on them and not break the flow.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 4:50 pm

oh dear god, just post it. you can cut off whenever, you know that, right?
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Oct 2012, 6:00 pm

I know but this all one big even happening at the same time and I'm a stickler for continuity. If I cut something off, that's because that's all for that point in time. Considering this is for PoW too, the next time I post the next part it'd be close to the day after or several after.

And besides, at 21k words I'm almost done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPP Chat Thread
Page 12 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 27 ... 42  Next