WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)

Go down 
+13
pyro_dear
Surprise
brendan
Szemetlada
TheNarrator
€rim
Rachel
ron
andavocados
some dumb bird
Ømnivalence
marsh
YinYangBell
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 8:11 pm

Which is kind of funny when you consider that at least some of us(ie: me) weren't involved. So they have, like, holes or something in their group.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 8:21 pm

Yes. Of course, I do remember that there were a couple people in the proto-SS that aren't in now (Luna, Tyran, etc). Then gets even weirder when some of us didn't change the IC Character at all, meaning that some of the proto-SS Players and the Alpha-SS players are the same people.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 8:26 pm

Well, given it's me, and still me, and I never really tweaked the character from myself, yeah, it's the same. Laughing
The only real things I tweaked were the quirk, color, land, guardian (Both Parents to just Dad), and impact on story.
All that being stuff that comes up later. Pre-game, they'd be the same guy.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 8:40 pm

I actually really enjoyed that post, Rix. x3
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 10:48 pm

I feel like we could have some fun with each of us just having a conversation with a less mature version of our character, based on ourselves before we reached where we are today,just to highlight the ways we've changed.

Though I feel like my character's alternate would be kind of depressing to be around. I used to be pretty self-depreciating and one hell of a loner.

... I'm still pretty self depreciating, of course, but not as much of a loner. Also! my Ego is massive enough to make up for it!
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 9:57 am

I wish I had decided to join this much earlier in it's development, but I wanted to completely catch up with Homestuck first~ So where I stand now it seems like I am much too late and will be forced to watch this RP from the shadows until a moment arises when I can strike...er...join :3
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 7:50 pm

Hm.

I'll need to do a headcount again, but Deoxy's rejoining means we're odd, I think, given Rix came in.

SO you might be able to join!
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 8:07 pm

*Squee~* That would make me totally uber happy :3
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 10:03 pm

Oddly, I seem to have been wrong. I forgot that Joural joined, completely fucking shit up.

No offense to Joural.

If Deoxy continues to not be able to get a sheet in, I might have to give her a boot and let you on. Sorry, but she isn't being very active, and we can't have that be a constant thing.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 11:08 pm

Ah man, that's too bad... I'm honestly hoping to post it tomorrow (sudden things came up and I had to delay again) but I mean it's totally up to you. Yeah... I plan on being rather active once I get everything in order but it's all up to your jurisdiction if tomorrow is too late for me.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 11:14 pm

Tomorrow is fine, but keep in mind I do expect you to be active.

Punishment for now will just be getting put way back in the chain.

Probably just before me.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 11:16 pm

I'm totally fine with chain arrangements and things! But yes I'm actually faring a lot better time-wise lately so I'll try my best to be around as much as I can. Sorry about everything.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 11:23 pm

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS. YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE. I MADE A POST ON TUMBLR ABOUT SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, AND SPEAK NO EVIL BECAUSE OF TEREZI, MEULIN, AND KURLOZ

JUST UNDER 10,000 FUCKING NOTES. JESUS CHRIST.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 11:56 pm

HOW ARE U EVEN COPING ARE YOU SICK OF IT YET OMFG
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:46 am

just... constant updates...
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:51 am

Ømnivalence wrote:
FUCK ME SIDEWAYS. YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE. I MADE A POST ON TUMBLR ABOUT SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, AND SPEAK NO EVIL BECAUSE OF TEREZI, MEULIN, AND KURLOZ

JUST UNDER 10,000 FUCKING NOTES. JESUS CHRIST.
omni do u understand my regular pain now
its hard being tum blr famous
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:23 am

It's at like 14,500 notes now.

It wasn't even that funny.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:25 am

Ømnivalence wrote:
It's at like 14,500 notes now.

It wasn't even that funny.
its not because it was funny its because it was relevant
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:27 am

Have you seen the post I'm talking about?
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:28 am

yea i have c:
okay at first it started as ur serious comment and stuff was added to it
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:30 am

I thinkit was the "Don't touch me you're evil" comment.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:31 am

it mightve been lmao
how many followers did you gain from that
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:32 am

Like 5. I now have 42 followers.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:33 am

wooo go youu
im almost at 1000 do u want mine
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 9:56 am

Nah I'm fine. XD The people who followed me willprobably realize I'mnot that funnyafter awhile and unfollow me. Orthey'll forget why they evenfollowedme to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next