WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)

Go down 
+13
pyro_dear
Surprise
brendan
Szemetlada
TheNarrator
€rim
Rachel
ron
andavocados
some dumb bird
Ømnivalence
marsh
YinYangBell
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 7:08 pm

Yeah. He wouldn't. That is right.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 7:08 pm

;3;

There must be somewhere I can put that card, right?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 7:10 pm

I don't know.

Somewhere in my house. It's not exactly hard to find empty space. XD
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 7:25 pm

I'll just shove it under a rug somewhere >W<
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 7:26 pm

Because putting it on a table is too easy, amirite.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2012, 7:53 pm

Far, far too easy.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 9:06 am

I'm rather fond of my plot thing I'm doing right now. It should be interesting!

also, alien language FTW.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 11:42 am

i dont have a plot thing ahahaha what a loser
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 12:10 pm

saaaaaaaame

what if i made an aradiaplush tho
i totes bet that i could

u can have it if i ever do
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 12:20 pm

Well Rix gave me the idea of a plot thing involving horrorterrors because void aspect. So I might do something like that.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 2:07 pm

uuugh, horrorterrors? really? you want to complicate our session that much? I'm just bringing us onto standard SBurb levels of insane shenanigans, but horrorterrors would far surpass such levels.

verily.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 3:51 pm

We kind of already decided that characterizing the HTs would actually complicate the session less, what with the plotty wotty stuff we have in mind.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 3:54 pm

okay then.

what the hell.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 6:27 pm

The Horror Terrors are part of the game, I do't know what would be complicated about that.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 7:44 pm

they are a part of the game you aren't supposed to have significant contact with. They can have positive effects, sure, but lets be honest- they aren't good, and they aren't an intended part of the game. they just sort of ARE. The whole "corruption" thing from the glitch faq makes perfect sense, and is a great explanation of their impact on the session- generally destructive.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 7:59 pm

The prospit clouds provide prophecies but no context.

The horrorterrors provide help but no context.

Large amounts of interaction with HT isn't good, but all Derse dreamers will likely hear things from them, regardless of how they listen.

Part of the confusion may be this.

The bit in the OP of a normal session isn't applicable really. This will have its share of complex convolutedness, because it's independent, no longer tied to Havenseized.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 8:18 pm

but the horrorterrors r cool and thats all that rly matters amirite

but yeah horrorterrors and prospit clouds have about equal usefulness
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 8:21 pm

Basically saying, we don't want to become a jumbled mess like Havenseized filled the propagation of Directørs and ArchDemons and Pharaoh-Presidents and God knows what else and a jumbling of so many trolls that they events that it collapsed in on itself. However, we also need to have SOME off-the-walls happenings so as to actually be interesting.

Our answer to this was the MacGuffin of the Glitch Session, a stain on Paradox Space that the HTs decided to sweep into our universe and have us clean up. Yin decided that the we should include a subplot concerning communication to them, characterizing them so as to not have them seem to come out of nowhere and be all HEY KIDS HOW BOUT YOU GO AND DESTROY THAT BIG BALL OF WTF OVER THERE, MKAY? MKAY.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 8:22 pm

AO wrote:
Basically saying, we don't want to become a jumbled mess like Havenseized filled the propagation of Directørs and ArchDemons and Pharaoh-Presidents and God knows what else and a jumbling of so many trolls that they events that it collapsed in on itself. However, we also need to have SOME off-the-walls happenings so as to actually be interesting.

Our answer to this was the MacGuffin of the Glitch Session, a stain on Paradox Space that the HTs decided to sweep into our universe and have us clean up. Yin decided that the we should include a subplot concerning communication to them, characterizing them so as to not have them seem to come out of nowhere and be all HEY KIDS HOW BOUT YOU GO AND DESTROY THAT BIG BALL OF WTF OVER THERE, MKAY? MKAY.

Again, I still wanted the HB thing being the main conflict.
I don't see how the glitch session relates?
EDIT: Sorry, took a bit to remember that.
Still want it to be something HB can weaponize.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 8:37 pm

Right, HB is the main conflict. I meant that the GS would be somewhere between being the Bigger Bad or the Man Behind the Man.

I think he would find a cross between its own active and passive powers. Like, HB can manipulate the GS to an extent to fire bolts of distorted reality or aspects of the GS at his enemies, but can only do it so much, not as an active weapon. On the other hand, the GS's mere presence in our session somewhat corrodes it in both the future and the past. It's influence can be felt at all times.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2012, 10:13 pm

you know something? I'm just gonna stumble through and pretend I know what's going on. mmkay? mmkay.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 12:38 pm

so i came back from the dead and yeah.
i'm p much going crazy from killer amounts of work and stuff but yeah.
character sheet status: hopefully by tonight it'll be up, sorry for the mega delay. :c
and crim if you need to i don't remember if i posted this but i'm completely fine with you servering me or putting me in or yeah! man i have to get my stuff together haha. so yep. update on things by deoxy.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 3:08 pm

Well I'm servering GM now, so yeah. I think people decided on someone else to server you, I dont really remember.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 4:00 pm

Ohasi Deoxy!

Sorry about that. Take your time on the sheet, I don't really know your position in the order of entrances but I don't think you're one of the first in so there is no rush. (I think. x3)
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 6:23 pm

Now before the OOC thread gets filled with moans and groans about how I shouldn't crossover with Havenseized, I can explain. I am using Bobb and one or two elements of the proto-Selfstuck as a way of comparing how far we've come in terms of maturity, success, and overall affinity, and showing how our session will triumph while the previous one would have failed.

Bobb/They are not actually 'there', and aren't the actual proto-Selfstuck, per se. This is just our universe's version of him/them. Him/They will all die before they could even get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)   Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck OOC (>THREAD 2)
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next