WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)

Go down 
+14
YinYangBell
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Patches
Rachel
Deoxyspine
Ømnivalence
lUN_Cat16
Balu
andavocados
€rim
Surprise
Snowy
Alex
brendan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ron
User
ron

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:39 am

Obvious hint is obvious. You want me to use him in this RP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:41 am

*cue innocent expression* WHAAAAT? Who told you that nonsense?

//-I know I would like that...just sayin'....-\\
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:42 am

You did.

--///reallynow?///---
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:44 am

Okay fine I did. Yes yes I did. Use Terrar for the heck of it. Or don't. Doesn't matter to me. *shrugs*

//-Well...yeah, I mean...urk...-\\

Last edited by Claudia Pyrope on Sat 12 Nov 2011, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:45 am

Yes. I'll use, him then, might be interesting.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:46 am

: D Hee!

Work on sheet(s) now, sooner you get in the IC the better and easier it'll be to follow.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:48 am

Okay.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:52 am

How many girl spots are left in the kid's session?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:56 am

Four, I believe.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:56 am

There are four female spots left.

Excuse me for a bit as I try to transfer to the computer. If unable I will be back shortly.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 10:59 am

Four... Very well then. I'll finish my Witch of Time then.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:02 am

Actually, believe that two are reserved and if Ron and you are making one...that wipes them all out. Assuming I am correct in the reserves of these charries.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:05 am

Who's reserving?
I did wait to make a kid character as the trolls disappeared quickly but there had been spaces for a while.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:16 am

I don't actually know. I just remember something about Geek saying that two spots are reserved or something. Dunno, sorry.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:17 am

Two spots are reserved, and I'm fairly certain the rest are taken. Being unable to update the OP currently, I can't tell you for sure, but you should probably go by counting sheets rather than anything I said up by the templates.

Deoxy and I have the reserves. But there is one girl spot left, I think. I just checked, and unless my memory is deciding to be stupid, I only have the two reserves.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:19 am

There's one female left and three male... So if I finish my sheet that leaves one male left.

In fact I'm very close to finishing:

Name: Katia Knight
chumHandle: teutonicRaider (Three)
Appearance: You are around average height, for girls that is, you have thick blonde hair which trails down your back, others say it is far too long but you disagree, unless you has just gotten it wet that is. Your iron grey eyes don’t seem to match the warmer, more pretty surroundings they live in and they certainly are always cool and sharp. Like wintery blades.
You normally wear a grey hoody, to go with your eyes, normally with a furry hood because you like furry hoods. You also tend to wear a grey skirt with black leggings and your white running shoes. You truly are boring when it comes to clothing.
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is Katia Knight and you are quite the character to be around. You have a very sharp interest in SWORDS and other kinds of Medieval WEAPONRY. You have quiet the collection of them but you favour TWO-HANDED swords especially GERMAN ones. You are a LOYAL friend no matter the situation, however your BACKGROUND character hides your strong love for MUSIC, especially smooth JAZZ. You like to listen to those tunes and even PLAY them and you play them VERY WELL. Unusually you also enjoy PHYSICAL activities such as sports or mock FIGHTING however none of your friends will go near you when you are in that mood since you tend to BEAT them soundly. Apart from that you read the OCCASIONAL book and the ODD magazine here and there and you tend not to frequent the INTERNET much so your social circle is a little RESTRICTED. You also have a fascination with TIME and its constituent influences. As such you also have a deep knowledge of HISTORY, making you a well ROUNDED person if not one who does FAR too much compared to her FRIENDS.
Other than that others generally find your company is good.
Your chumHandle is teutonicRaider and you tend to Emphasise your Point with Capital Letters.
Sylladex Fetch Modus: History-Modus. You have a choice between two options, listing how long ago, to the hour, you put the item in or rearranging a set of events in order of when they happened in history. Failure to get either right results in no item although the former will spew out the wrong item if you get it and wrong and if you don’t get it exact enough.
Strife Specibus: Swordkind
Guardian: Younger Brother
Title: Witch of Time
Land: Land of Edge and Ruin
Land Description: LoEaR is a land covered in an abandoned city, replete with tower-blocks and surburbs. Each section of the city is in varying states of disrepair, mostly caused by the fact that the ground has cracked and bucked; rising and sinking, to create large edges and cliffs everywhere.
Consorts: Foxes
Denizen: Kitsune
Dream Planet: Whichever has less people in it.

Last edited by unit111 on Sat 12 Nov 2011, 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:20 am

Oh, well then Unit can have it.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:23 am

You could make a guy, Ron....

Dunno. There is a spot left, I do believe. GOGOGO
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:24 am

Right..
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:27 am

There is a guy spot for you Ron otherwise I wouldn't have made a kid
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:29 am

That sounds right. I'm pretty sure there are only two guy sheets and then my reserve so far.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:35 am

GORONNEHGOGOGO
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:37 am

I'M WORKING ON IT.
Back to top Go down
unit111
User
unit111

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:57 am

Finished my sheet, look above!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 11:59 am

Lyon has friends?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)
Page 16 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next