WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)

Go down 
+14
YinYangBell
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Patches
Rachel
Deoxyspine
Ømnivalence
lUN_Cat16
Balu
andavocados
€rim
Surprise
Snowy
Alex
brendan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
ron
User
ron

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 6:46 pm

Yeah, we all know the U with tilde is the correct one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 6:55 pm

Um guys UU is probs not really UU she might be some sort of troll-within-a-troll.

Besides, her shirt probably has the symbol. All we've seen so far is the computer symbol, so naturally Hussie would use the symbol for the computer instead.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 6:58 pm

Probably. Also what do you think of the sheet?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 6:58 pm

I'll believe it when I see it.
>.>

Which better be soon.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 7:00 pm

Shweet.

No hold on for a sec while I spam the music thread~
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 7:02 pm

Thank you Luna. AND TAKE THAT OMNI. *Victory shriek*

I'm just kidding. I just wanted an excuse to say victory shriek.

EDIT: Oceanlab and Above & Beyond, Luna? :D
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 7:03 pm

You think it's good?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 7:12 pm

Anjunabeats. Volume 9. Oh my gosh I am so panicking with joy right now.

But basically yes. XD
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 7:14 pm

Thank you. c:
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 8:24 pm

did you know some people think vriska is still alive(due to godtier shenanigans). However, despite the intentional "is she perma dead?" (remember, it took a while for john to revive(he was presumably in a dream bubble for that time, and dreams last longer than real time) and it said "dead" for him to) I'm fairly certain that she is dead, as a result og something I noticed recently- "t1ck t0ck" was said to accompany the ultimate demise of the tyrant less an arm and an eye. We heard ticking immediately after she died, did we not? and he regular self had lost both an arm and an eye. therefore, I think it is possible that she was what that referred to, and not jack.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 8:30 pm

That is an interesting look at it Joural. Referring to her also as the Tyrant would suggest the 2nd of the two ways that a God Tier could die.

I believe though that she will be back. Maybe any further in that timeline, but seeing as the humans are back in time, relative to their universe the trolls would still be alive (If that makes any sense) unless the universes run on different time streams.

I think though Hussie has plans for all the characters to go God Tier. He subtly referenced it with the release of the new hoodies and the plan to do them all.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 8:34 pm

I believe they will all come back, one way or another. In theory, if someone could find their way to the troll session and back, they could(possibly? based solely on jades resurrection after full death) gather the bodies of dream selves and put them on the secondary quest beds. Might not work, some are likely completely destroyed.

I was wondering if Fef might come back by becoming a day drinker, depending on what exactly that means.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 8:36 pm

A rainbow drinker you mean?

And the secondary quest beds all got destroyed. Remember that Derse and Prospit both got destroyed.

Also I think I'll leave this here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj9COPsEsoc
You have to watch a few seconds to see why I'm referring to this. Besides that several of the people here like it.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 1:05 pm

Rix showed me that a while ago. :p

I thought it was awesome trolo
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 4:09 pm

That was awesome.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 10:19 pm

HEY LOOK AT MY FAIL.

DACILE WHY ARE YOUR HORNS SO BIG.

AND YOUR HAIR SO HAIR ISH.

I HATE HAIR.

<3<

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 Nogoddamnit
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 10:38 pm

HEY. HEY YINNY. YOU WANT YOUR GAMER TROLL TO BE SAVED? SHE SHOULD CONTACT AMATUS. BECAUSE I JUST POSTED.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 10:40 pm

AUGH IT'S SO QUIET. AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ACCEPTED. :I And you know, everyone's a better writer than me, but I think I'm improving.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 11:24 pm

Posted.

Ron, they probably haven't seen it or are lazy. Either of those are equally possible.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 11:25 pm

Luna_Cat16 wrote:
HEY. HEY YINNY. YOU WANT YOUR GAMER TROLL TO BE SAVED? SHE SHOULD CONTACT AMATUS. BECAUSE I JUST POSTED.

I DON'T HAVE A DAMN ACCEPT YET, DO I?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 6:40 am

OH RIGHT.

And speaking of updates...

Darkie. Your kidsona is now in Homestuck. BE PROUD.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 12:25 pm

wait what
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 7:40 pm

I HAVE SEEN IT, I AM INCREDIBLY LAZY, AND I HAVE HAD APPROXIMATELY ONE FREE SECOND TO SIT BACK AND BREATH SINCE SATURDAY AFTERNOON.

SO SHUSH. I'M FAIRLY CERTAIN I BRAIN-ACCEPTED IT, BUT I'LL CHECK BACK OVER IT AGAIN ONCE I HAVE LONGER THAN TEN SECONDS TO DO ANYTHING.

I'll probably be on tomorrow. Like, actually on. I think.

Hopefully. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 8:24 pm

darkdragon26 wrote:
wait what
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 8:34 pm

Have you guys not seen Lalonde/seen the convo yet? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)
Page 21 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next