WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)

Go down 
+14
YinYangBell
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Patches
Rachel
Deoxyspine
Ømnivalence
lUN_Cat16
Balu
andavocados
€rim
Surprise
Snowy
Alex
brendan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 10:58 am

Wait what are we trying to do?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 11:03 am

Um you guys are gonna send in all of the sheets, and I'm kickstarting this with a new thread and redoing like everything, because GM and Leggy are gone from this and without the both of them this project goes D--EAD.

ALSO. EVERYONE.

Who should be the new game-maker person? Like the one who finds and codes the game in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 11:09 am

Name: Hastur Kaiwan
Blood Color: Whatever color this is.
trollTag: eldritchAbomination BETA (If its not taken)
Appearance: I'll get around to it in a bit. I need to get some time first.
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is Hastur Kaiwan and you quite fancy yourself occult things. You're not really sure what got you into but one day you were off exploring Alternian and FLARPing a bit when you came across a very peculiar tomb. Inside you tomb you found a book written in a funny language. You spent sweeps and much time on the internet translating and finding out the book was all The Necronomicon. You read its deep dark secrets and pretty much fell in love with it. it didn't phase you like it did many others and you found yourself mostly secluded reading the books dark pages and practicing its evil spells. Of course you fascination with the Necronomicon and its creepy monsters and such is only one of you interests. You spent a lot of other times in your childhood delving in the ancient religions of your planet, some coming from very old civiliations such as Trollapotamia and Troll Eygpt. You quite fancy their gods whose names you found mentioned sometimes in the passages of the Necronomicon, you're still trying to find out the significance of them, but in your free time you like to look them up and read their stories as well. In the time when you're not reading you do actually like to go out in the sun and do things. These outdoor activities consist mostly of FLARPing as your FLARPing character Exorcist Fiendbid and using your Necronomicon to try and summon the Eldritch Abominations from deep space to come and take you away from this d*mn planet. Its not though that you dislike it here, you after all One of the higher blooded on the planet. You just think its so boring here and would much rather be out there with them in the FURTHEST RINGS of space. Your chumhandle is eldritchAbomination after you the beings you so admire and you speak WithOut enOugh O's fOr yOur apprOval.
Sylladex Fetch Modus: Duatkind - Put stuff in and maybe if you're lucky get it back again (Based on the Egyptian Duat)
Strife Specibus: Necronomicronkind
Lusus: A giant millipede that is refereed to simply as Milli. Gender unknown. Possibly female.
Title: Guardian of Space
Land: Land of Biomass and Frogs (Space will have Land of ___ and Frogs.)
Land Description: A living planet of pulsing bleeding and twisted mass thats so unspeakably horrible that if anyone who were to spend too much time there would probably go insane from pure mind distortion. Its very design defies even some of the most basic laws of reality. (Theres also frogs)
Consorts: Not so Deep Sea Jellyfish
Denizens: Cthulhu
Dream Planet: Derse
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 11:13 am

Why thank you.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 1:49 pm

I'll PM Viriel to you later today, Luna. I need to edit his sprites a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:40 pm

Guys. LOOK AT THIS!!! And fullsize for better view

Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:49 pm

mine is stored safely in the OP of the old thread. I'll go pick it up.

Name: Gloria Smith
chumHandle: timidGoliath (eight)
Appearance: She wears bright colours, most commonly yellow and orange. Her favorite shirt(the one she will wear at game start) has a black sword shape on it. her eyes are blue, and she is very pale. Her hair is a light reddish-brown. She almost always wears jeans, and boots are a must.
Interests and Hobbies: your name is Gloria Smith. a rather run-of-the-mill name, but then you are a very RUN-OF-THE-MILL GIRL. You live in the forest with your SISTER, who you LOVE VERY MUCH. In your free time you tend to CHOP TREES to keep your house warm. When you don't need wood, however, you do enjoy watching SCARY MOVIES, though afterwords you usually spend the night SHIVERING IN FEAR. You try to hide this from your sister. When something SCARES you while wandering through the forest, which happens MORE OFTEN than you care to admit, you usually end up BEATING IT WITH YOUR GAUNTLETS. Your GAUNTLETS are your prized possession, something your SISTER gave you WHEN YOU WERE 8. You type w-with a-a c-constant st-stutter, a-and n-never g-go a-above a-a murmur.
Sylladex Fetch Modus: When you pick up an item, it's first or second letter is matched with a mythological creature. When you want to use something, you just have to pick the creature it's matched with. However, it lets you pick up multiple things with the same first letter, and sometimes it matches based on first sound, not first letter. sometimes you swear it's just fucking with you.
Strife Specibus: Gauntletkind
Guardian: Older Sister
Title: Knight of Fear
Land: Land of Darkness and Trees
Land Description: essentially a giant forest, with foliage so thick that almost no light gets through to the ground below. The trees tend to be warped and giant, though some smaller, stunted and dead trees also exist.
Consorts: Dark-furred monkeys, with bright red eyes. They live in the tops of the trees, and their cities are inside hollowed out trees. They watch what happens below through the lowest level of leaves.
Denizen: Phobos, a giant pure black bat.
Dream Planet: Derse
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:56 pm

This is a public service announcement from you friendly neighborhood Ømni.

I just realized that 8^y looks kind of like the Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff face.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:58 pm

Um Omni that's what it's supposed to be. People use it for that all the time. Allllllll the time.

Also updating the listy thing.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 11:01 pm

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR BEING SLOW.

*STorms out of thread*
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 11:08 pm

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR LOOKING AT RANDOM BLOGS WITH THE EMOTES ON THEM.

Alright so all I need now are Deoxy and Crimmy's sheets. Then I'll start the new thread.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 8:38 am

For three months I thought 8^y was some inside joke that I just didn't get.

I'll update Viriel's sprites after school today.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 9:56 am

I thought of it as a math equation.

That is 8 to the y power. Where why is a variable. I always wondered what the y was equal to, but I assumed it was also 8.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 10:07 am

Yeah, I realized that a while ago too.

But it's actually both.

Scratch mentions a power full attack having something to do with this really large number, which was 8^8, but he first says it's represented by 8^y, in which y=8, which is a really longwinded way of saying 8^8.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 1:05 pm

I saw y=8 and my mind screamed 'DIIICKKKK'.

I'm a horrible person god why did i completely skip the 'y'.

I kinda always knew it was a smiley lolo 8^y
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 6:51 pm

Omni I just looked at the thirty seconds to mars gif, the one with the guy playing drums (Not sure if it's a rotator) and I thought it was Tinkerbull.

Also, editing that sprite as we speak. I said I was gonna do that this morning right?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 7:41 pm

Seeing as I need to speak with you, Ømni, regarding some stuff that shall not be mentioned outside PMs... I thought I should tell you I'm sending you one.

You know. Somewhere you'll actually see it.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 7:43 pm

Then send me a PM. I will read it when I can.

DRUMMiTY DRUM DRUM DRUM
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 7:44 pm

PMed.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 9:17 pm

Derp, I should probably PM this to Lunesta.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 9:25 pm

Now all we need is Lavielle.

So anyways Crimmy, would Viriel like to be the session's LEADER? Because we need someone to have pirated SGRUB. :U
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 10:02 pm

I'M CHILL WITH THAT.

SO WE LET SOME CHUMP MAKE THE GAME AND PIRATE THE SHIT OUT OF IT OR SOMETHING?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 5:28 pm

Yeah. Some mustard-blooded hacker with mood problems, who in another timeline would have been in the victorious session, made the thing and since Viriel is SUCH A NICE GUY he totally would have pirated it. :V

And oh dear we need to reorganize teams dont we
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 5:43 pm

Teehee~ I can't wait to growl again!
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 5:49 pm

Well, how do we reorganize? High vs Low? I don't know..
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next