WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) Empty
PostSubject: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:50 pm

Okay, well, hello everyone… this is Ji, and uh, yeah, I’m finally getting around to making my first roleplay and topic, so, I would like to run a 4th edition game of Dungeons and Dragons. I’m not sure how many people have played it, and then, not sure how many have played this specific edition. To that end, I’d like to say… yes, I will be helping you through this, don’t worry. I do ask that if you’ve ever just wanted to try it, now would be a great time to do so, I’m a kind DM, it should flow fairly well, and I’m actually going to give you a lot of choice in this. As far as a structured plot goes, I both don’t really have one, and this is a good thing. Your actions will shape the world in ways I can’t really go into, but from what I’ve learned and read, planning too far ahead will lead to less fun for everyone involved. I can do character generation fro you, just asking questions as need be, or you can do it yourself if you so wish and know how. I know this is a small op, but bear with me, it’s hard to elaborate on this.

So I guess the first twp things I need to ask…

1. Any takers?

2. Anyone want to start in a specific climate/have the world be a certain way? I’m still working on that part, so it someone is interested in say, being in a world of many islands, or starting somewhere cold and frigid, speak up now, please.

Last edited by Ms_Ji on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:54 pm

Eo/Wyvern/whatever he's calling himself now is going to kill me, but... I'm up for it.

A specific climate? Umm. I dunno. Moderate temperatures, foresty? *shrug* Doesn't really matter to me.

But yeah this sounds cool. So, even if no one else joins in, you've got me.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 5:58 pm

Well that's one/two/three considering the people I stealth asked. That's the same number I run for IRL, so if anything, that's enough to make it work...

So a genericy Europe location? I was prepared for that already. Now come on more people... pleae? *puppy eyes*

Well, uh... in the mean time... we could get started on your sheet now-ish, if you'd like to do so through pms or the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:02 pm

That would be lovely. Just gimme a minute while I take a shower.

(P.S.: I was considering bringing back an old character in a new class.)
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:03 pm

Alrighty.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:04 pm

You want a place for the story? How a Russia-ie place then? HM?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:27 pm

(backstabs archdemon)
https://youtu.be/yTccvj0gc58?t=2m33s

Sure thing.

Last edited by God Donut on Sun 06 Nov 2011, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:28 pm

URL fail.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:29 pm

The gamers! Yay someone else has seen that!

Now then, Eo ques after Legs, because he has papers to write last I checked. So... Legs, we'll get you done as soon as we can.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:29 pm

Note to self: Time-specific linking in a YT URL isn't possible, because of conflict of = signs.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:30 pm

I thought you knew that.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:33 pm

Hadn't tried it before, actually.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:38 pm

Mr_ji wrote:
The gamers! Yay someone else has seen that!

Now then, Eo ques after Legs, because he has papers to write last I checked. So... Legs, we'll get you done as soon as we can.

Wait what? Does that mean I'm going before or after Eo?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:39 pm

Before, I really should have phrased that better, no?

Well anyway... Shall we get started?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:43 pm

Yes, you both do get started now. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:44 pm

Umm. Sure?

Or are you talking to Eo because honestly I'm as confused as anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:45 pm

I sent you the pm, no? I did, that's the answer sir, sorry sir.

We'll do this in pms, so see you there.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:47 pm

Ah okay.

Confusion remains, but its not over this anymore.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:52 pm

By the way, instead of using the forum for dice rolls, we'll use... this. It lets us all see the dice, so no cheating, and it's faster, doesn't take forum space, and what have you. I might even procure for us an IRC or something, and we'll run battles there, and really do the non-battle stuff in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:55 pm

How does it let you know that someone didn't cheat?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:55 pm

Oh god I hate IRCs.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:56 pm

See where it says password at the bottom? If we're all using the same password, we all see the same dice rolls. When you roll, we all get to see the rolls.

Well we could do it in the IC, but it'd get complicated and I'd have to keep updating the map anyway and... grah so much logistical problems... I'll work through this.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 6:57 pm

(checks dice roller) Oh, that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 7:19 pm

I really hope we get alteast one more person, so we can have a full party of 4, one for each "role".

If we do just have three though, does anyone mind if I filled in the fourth? I promise you I won't GM PC by virtue of never doing anything outside of combat. Or I could make him, and you could all take turns using him, or someone could just get stuck with a second auxilery character.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 7:28 pm

What's everyone going for, role-wise?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next