WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:36 pm

No sweat wolfji.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:36 pm

What is your guy, er, girl gonna be?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:37 pm

Tiefling Paladin; the wall.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:38 pm

Ji: Damn. That reminds me of the tine where I got a character who could swim at 2,160 mph. It could only last 3 seconds at a time, but when his base swimming speed was 344 mph...

Arch, You don't have to take that argument as final; I don't really care either way.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:39 pm

Wait.... What was he? Part jet engine?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:40 pm

A super marlin, built by a goverment conspiricy?

So we have our wall, our brute, we'll work on our leader, we're waiting on our controller.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:40 pm

Haha, Eo, part of me wanted a female character anyway.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:42 pm

Dolphin-totem Lunar, Martial Arts 5, a really powerful hearthstone that doubled movement rates, a martial art that revolved around surprise attacks and incredibly fast movement (which included a charm that let you add a large multiplier to your dash speed after all other actions, so you could "go to warp" for three seconds at a time)... and then a water elemental familiar so he could swim on dry land.

I could only hit that speed for three seconds at one time, but I went two miles when I did it.

Did I mention that said martial art is designed for delivering the mail while being pursued by demons?

Last edited by God Donut on Sun 06 Nov 2011, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:43 pm

A... A... DOLPHIN!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:43 pm

That... is... my lord man, if you hit something... you'd be like, exploderated.

We're nearly ready to work on your complilation, Eo.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:45 pm

That's what perfect dodges are for.

Okay. I'll start up skype, but I'll go slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:46 pm

Exploderated. I think that is the best outcome.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:46 pm

Indeed go really, really slow.

I suppose that is, Eo, I suppose that is.

Last edited by Mr_ji on Sun 06 Nov 2011, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:47 pm

G? Who you callin' G, dawg?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:47 pm

You people are so lucky to have some chick in tons of armor protecting your asses.

At least I think she has tons of armor. Maybe. We'll see?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:48 pm

She does. It's like, atleast a bikini, it uh, provides optimal coverage that way, totally.

No it's plate, fully plate, don't worry.

My halflings in full plate are far more halarious. I want you to imagine being defended by a wee person.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:49 pm

Chick in armor? I'm a freakin' Dragon Barbarian! I think I can take care of myself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:50 pm

Yay plate and not bikini armor!

*punts a halfling*
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:51 pm

But Bikini armor might've attracted the eye of the barbarian.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:51 pm

Man, my luck is usually terrible though, my friend, when he dms, he always hands me bikinimail, and I play as a dude. He's just mean.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:52 pm

Resetting my password. (headlap)

Bikini maille? What about a broadsword? (I didn't think of that, someone else did)

EDIT: Okay, we're good now.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:53 pm

I was always more of a man of bludgeoning impliments.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:53 pm

I thought dragonborn didn't like tieflings. Or was wolfji lying/confusing things?

Don't worry I'm sure it wouldn't have happened anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:55 pm

You never know, its not set in stone.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 8:55 pm

So if it hasnt been taken in the last two pages, can I be controller? I have my sheet ready for filling and everything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next