WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:37 pm

Check the comic book stores. We've got an awesome one here by college.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Patches
Advisor
Patches

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:40 pm

Depending where you are, you might be able to reach it, actually...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:41 pm

My local place is just a hobby shop, but those places work too. Especially because then, everyone has come to buy or talk or particpate in or about something.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:42 pm

I'm down by Cranberry, actually. A ways away, but that's the biggest place I'm near.

Maybe I should just buckle down and request a few DnD books for Christmas...
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:43 pm

I'm in Grove City, so... Bell's runs Pathfinder on Sunday afternoons.

Well, Cranberry's a ways away actually, so depends which direction, really. The online indicator has you next to the state border.

Last edited by AlaskanWyvern on Sun 13 Nov 2011, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:44 pm

Ah. Wish I had an actual, reliable mode of transportation/parents who let me go do stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:44 pm

The bus? I use the bus.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:46 pm

Transportation is a pain, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:47 pm

15 and uncomfortable around people/lack of a bus stop anywhere around here?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:50 pm

I'm sixteen, and still ride the bus. Honestly a good idea, would be to force a friend to tag along, the walking and bus riding goes much faster that way.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:52 pm

Huh.

I still think I should just grab a bunch of friends/ask around my school if anyone would be interested in setting up a group.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:55 pm

Be careful about that, my IRL group has actually recently disbanded, on account of there only being two of us that were actively playing, and the other had to DM, the other pople just kinda meh'd about and did as instructed, so make sure everyone really, really wants to.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:56 pm

I'd suggest the WoW crowd would be good for this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:58 pm

Eh, maybe, I don't know, WoW was never my thing, for instance, nor my friend who actually participated's.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:58 pm

I can understand that.

If all else fails, there's you guys!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:00 am

Indeed there is. I'm more of a player than an DM, so you know, I'm up for anything.

Honestly, if you want experience, I'd suggest trying really hard to like, participate in Encounters, a once a week thing WotC runs at some stores, if you can take advantage of that, you can make gamer friends.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:03 am

Umm... WotC?

I can think of at least one person who might join me... Maybe I can convince my one friend to join... Hmm. My dad used to play DnD...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:04 am

Wizards of the Coast.

DnD dads are fun, from my experience anyway, my friend's dad even ran us through a little session because he could.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:05 am

Oh cool. I'll look into it sometime.

WAIT

HOLD IT

LOCK THIS THREAD UP AND REOPEN A NEW ONE WOLFJI

DON'T ASK WHY
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:08 am

I'd like a reason why.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:09 am

Because in a little while the topic will lock itself and split into a new thread and you run the risk of loosing control of the OP.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:11 am

How, why, why, how.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:13 am

Ask AW to lock this thread.

Copy the OP.

Open new topic.

Problem=Solved.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:14 am

Wouldn't that happen, anyway, according to what you described?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:15 am

Well. Yes. But the automatic thread-splitting doesn't give the OP back to the thread's owner. And things get messy.

60 pages is a nice, clean number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next