WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Alex
Szemetlada
Medusa
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex
User
Alex

The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 7:14 pm

Voodoo came out of her room a bit later. She was wearing the perfume, make up, and clothes the company gave her. Now she just had to wait for Mata.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 7:47 pm

Managing to piece together a small black suit that is probably a size too big, I cautiously take a peak outside my door. Voodoo stands there, clothed in the fancy dress she modeled for in her magazine. For a brief moment, I lose the ability to think coherenaninsdndnosdiosantiasda0ns09c09n2nqa902n.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 11:13 am

Voodoo awaits patiently for Mata to come out. Glancing around at the room around her, and then sees that Mata is peaking through the door. Acting as if she didn't notice, she looks back at the magazine. In between pages are advertisements. Some of which are for medical things like vitamins and what not. Growing tense looking at these pictures, she carefully rips the pages out of the magazine, and tosses them in the trash.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 6:45 pm

Her strange actions shock me out of my momentary stupor... I open the door and shuffle out of my room.

"Voodoo? Wh-what're you doing with those?"

Perhaps it's eerie to see herself on a printed page? I could speculate further, but I hush my brain and wait for her response.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 6:55 pm

"Huh? Oh... those were....drug...advertisements....." replied Voodoo, caught slightly off guard.

(( Crap super short ))
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 7:01 pm

Ooooooooooh, I think.

"Ooooh," I say.

A few seconds of awkwardness followed this exchange. I shift my weight from foot to foot, unsure of how to proceed.

Last edited by MataRahi on Tue 10 Jan 2012, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 7:13 pm

"So... are you ready, precious? That suit is adorable!" giggled Voodoo, who tried to remove the akwardness.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 7:36 pm

The comment caught me off guard. Have you ever heard of those goats, the ones that, when startled, have a tendency to petrify themselves and fall to the ground? Up until this second, I don't think I've ever truly known what those goats have to deal with on a daily basis.

Fortunately, it wasn't as bad for me as it undoubtedly would have been for my goat counterpart that probably exists somewhere in the world. I managed to catch myself before falling over, though my heart felt like it would tear my body to pieces with its vibrations.

I somehow managed to cling to life by clinging to the nearest article of furniture. For a second, I lean against it and breathe deeply.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 11:27 pm

Voodoo began to worry a bit as Mata swayed like a lamp ready to fall over. She tried to catch him as he looked like he was about to fall "Mata!"

Seeing that he regained balance, she became less worried, but now he was breathing heavy, "Mata... Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 6:25 pm

I wheeze for a second, then lift my head. "Yeah, yeah... I'm fine." ^^;

Determined to set my mind on other matters, I raise myself and cast my eyes around the room. Alighting upon the clock, they politely inform me that it is nearly time to leave...
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 9:26 pm

MEANWHILE, IN A TOTALLY SEPARATE APARTMENT

A group of nine individuals all moved about the room, doing their various things. One man, garbed in a white toga, skipped about the room, admiring with a giant smile all the positives about the crummy apartment. Another male, this one adorned in some red garb that would be most associated with ye olde tyme musketeers, stood near one of the walls, watching intently at a peel in the paint job. Another man, this one adorned in a striking, orange suit, was looking at a graph, attempting to configure some kind if plan. One final man, this one wearing a bright yellow hoodie, was laying on the couch, seemingly bored out of his wits. There was another being, this one wearing a bright green golf-shirt, but the most striking example about it was that it had no face at all, and its voice sou ded robotic.

Then came a stately looking woman, adorned in a cyan flannel vest and top-hat, staring out the window. Then came a girl wearing the blue attire one would expect of a Schoolgirl. However, the most striking feature about her was that she was wearing bright blue bandages over most of the upper left half of her body. Then came a lass wearing some animal hides, all of it dyed violet, who was currently in the process of trying to flip over several pieces of furniture. Finally was a lady adorned in black armor that one would expect of that of an evil overlord, attempting to light a match in order to burn down the building. Luckily said match was wet.

What will this bunch of fools do?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 9:59 pm

Voodoo looked up at the clock that Mata seemed to eye... It was just about time to leave it seemed. "Well... Uh... We should get going, precious." she said politely. She couldn't wait to show him this new Cafe. She passed by it earlier, and the design from outside was amazing to her eye... Eye, being that the other was damaged and she wore a patch over it.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 10:31 pm

I reluctantly acknowledge the clock. "Uh... yep, yes it is. How far away is the Cafe?"

I should probably have a car. And know how to drive one. And a bouquet of flowers. That's the real way to take someone out on a date.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 10:57 pm

Quote :
--roleplayingPioneer [ER] began pestering nocturnalGal [NG]--

RP: *knocks*
RP: Hello? Anyone home?

>Be the enthusiastic roleplayer.

You cannot be her at this moment! But you can sit back as she contacts other characters. You can be her when she is good and ready!

Last edited by ArchDemon on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 11:21 pm

"Not to far! We should be able to walk their." Voodoo replied.

Her phone buzzed. RP was on Pesterchum, and Voodoo didn't like to leave people hanging.

Quote :
NG:Ah... Hello friend! .)
NG: I am headed to that new cafe with precious... What's going on?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 11:26 pm

Quote :
RP: *grins*
RP: Oh, you know...
RP: Adventuring! *fist pump*
RP: And you seem to have forgotten that I still don't live near you.
RP: *wipes glasses with scarf* So I don't know about any new cafés.
RP: I just thought I'd check in on you.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 10:34 pm

"Uh- Alright, then."

I open the door for her and we cross the threshold into the chill air. A pink glow accentuates the horizon, and I stop for a moment to drink it in.

Content to remain silent while she talks to her friend, I pocket my hands and enjoy the evening.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 11:04 pm

Quote :
NG: Well I am afraid we are going now... I'll see you later, friend. Possibly before mid hour.

Voodoo put her device in her pocket. She looks up at the sky for a moment, watching the dazzling blend of colors dance in the sky. She smiled then looked over at Mata, she was tempted, but she saw that he had already put his hands in his pockets. So she put her hand on his shoulder instead to get his attention, "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 11:18 pm

Quote :
RP: No, wait!
RP: You... Already put your device away. *sigh*
RP: There was an actual reason to this conversation!
RP: Although I suppose you'll find out soon enough.
RP: Take care; I have work to do! *waves good bye*

--roleplayingPioneer [RP] ceased pestering nocturnalGal [NG]--

>Try to be this girl again.

Oh, all right. You can be this girl. But you cannot know her name! Not yet, at any rate. Why? Because she doesn't have it yet!

>RP: Examine strife specibus.

Well... You probably shouldn't be doing this now. After all, it's sort of supposed to be a secret until it begins... So, for the purposes of this roleplay, you will be wielding the improvkind deck. Currently within it, you have a blanket, a land mine, extra scarfs, a MYSTIC BLADE, and some rocks.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 9:34 pm

I give a dorky grin and respond in the affirmative. We set off down the street, which is oddly deserted, even for so late in the evening. My breath is visible, along with hers, as we set off in what I assume is the direction of the new cafe.

It occurs to me that this will be the first time in several weeks when I've been out in public for more than an hour, aside from school. I shudder at the vastness of the outside world.

I would be more than content to live my days away in the sanctity of my house. I steal a quick glance at the girl next to me...

...one night shouldn't be too bad.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 9:49 pm

Soon, they arrived at the Cafe. It was a wonderful design with an elegant modern style! You could eat inside, inside on the 2nd floor, outside, or outside on the balcony. The top of the building and the edge of the balcony wall had blue neon lights around them, and the walls were a pure white, while the outside had many long flower planters and a small fountain that seemed to glow in the night's dim light. The tables had many people around them, sitting and eating. The air filled with the smell of coffee and pastry.

Voodoo was happy to see the sight again, and it looked even better in the evening. "This is it!" she said eagerly, "This is the Lunar Cafe! What do you think?"

Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:07 pm

I take a second or two to gape at the building before me, and the sheer amount of people that populate it.

"It's amazing..." I manage to gasp. "How... its..."

I only hope I brought enough money to pay for the food. There is simply nothing more embarrassing than being caught broke on a date.

Oh god is this a date? Oh god oh god oh god oh GOD
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:24 pm

Voodoo gently taps Mata on the shoulder, "Um... we should... head inside I guess..."

With the current situation unfolding right before her eyes, a tiny bit of pink blends to her cheeks. She hopes that it is hidden though.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:29 pm

Attempting to hide my cherry-red face, I lead the way into the Lunar Cafe.

Once inside, my expression is somewhat masked by the dim light. I lift my head up and blink to accustom my eyes. It takes a few seconds until I can make out the objects around me...
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 10:33 pm

A woman is standing by a podium. She seems to be the one giving people their seats. She sees Voodoo and Mata walk in, "Hi there!" she says with that peppy attitude the staff has, "Seat for 2?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay   The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unoffical Offical Chatbox Roleplay without actually being a part of the Chatbox Roleplay
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next