WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
DB
User
DB

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:40 pm

I like MLP, but not as much as I like other cartoons/anime :3
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:43 pm

Why are people so irrationally annoyed by ponies? It's curious to me.
Back to top Go down
http://misterturtle.deviantart.com/
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:51 pm

In my opinion, the show has its qualities, but it's too sugarbowlish for my taste. This is making more acceptable: by throwing on copious amounts of cynicism, bloodshed, and overall more GRIMDARK.

Trouble with killing them, Toad, is that they're Servants of Chaos, one of the more high ranking groups in the Destroyer hierarchy. Not just that, but they have experience from DCI. It's going to be rather difficult taking them down.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 8:56 pm

Huh. From what I heard from my two Brony Buddies, they apparently are servants of order that actually dispelled chaos from their happy little ponyland.

@Turtle: I hear yakking about it every day, and I just got done sick of it, that's all. If I sound very a bit irritated, I'm sorry. The show itself isn't bad.

Let's not turn this into PONY HATE CON or BRONY LOVE PONY CON. I don't like them, other people do. It doesn't freaking matter.

Besides, they're fictional characters. I don't get all emotional when people show Mario getting blown up. Heck, I attempted to sacrifice the plumber when playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:19 pm

How are they keepers of order when Friendship is an aspect of Chaos... BUT NEVER MIND THAT, ON WITH THE GRIMDARK MWAHAHAHAHAHA

But yeah, back to the RP at hand. So... While I originally was wanting to only keep a relatively small cast, it seems that it's actually rather difficult. Therefore, I think I'll throw in a few more Destroyers. Two seems to be not enough.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 11:40 am

yeah goddamnnit you jjust wait to see my grimdarkiefied ponies

u see whut i did there yeah it sucked

(i'll draw them right, then they'll be badass and such)

And yeah I'm going to use them when i see the opportunity to do so.

Which isn't now.

And if anyone actually wants one for a character just ask. If you want them you can have them. Unless it's fluttershy.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 12:33 pm

I think I should bring Dr. McNinja back from the first time I joined. That could be fun...
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 3:25 pm

Name: The Raven/Nevermore
Sex (if any): Unknown
Height (you can approximate): From head to toe, 10in
Weight (you can approximate): VERY light
Description/Picture:Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 Raven
Universe: The Works of Edgar Allen Poe/’The Raven’
Abilities: Able to speak, though it seems to only speak the word ‘Nevermore’; it’s known to bring terrible misfortune wherever it flies about too, usually ranging from the most minor, out-of-the-way incidents, to horrendous, painful deaths; seems to possess power on an unknown scale, usually showing this power whenever it is attacked. When it can’t fly away from the threat, it seems to unleash ludicrous amounts of might and magic upon the attacker.
Bio: Unknown.
Alignment: ???
Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Raven
Faction Allegiance: Unaligned

Not a Destroyer, but the Raven will act as a bit of an Antagonist, usually signifying when shit hits the fan.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 6:19 pm

I might use the Shadow Queen, it all depends on whether or not we may do the Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door scenario.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 9:18 am

Sorry about that, my internet connection cut out and the company only fixed it today after Megan complained about it on the phone.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 10:13 am

Tis fine. Gave a few players the time to characterize. Also, question concerning what next a page or two back
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 1:05 pm

The Light dimension heals materials rather than corroding them to death like the Dark Dimension.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 1:37 am

I want to bring Dr. McNinja back. Any thoughts?

On another note, Toad, Mr. Doe can't do very much without the imput of Heavy or Vagineer.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 1:49 am

The Illusive Badger wrote:

On another note, Toad, Mr. Doe can't do very much without the imput of Heavy or Vagineer.
Do it.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 10:43 am

The Illusive Badger wrote:

And Luffy needs Toad :3
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 10:51 am

Not like we really can, you know, I think everybody's in the Light Materium (except for a few exceptions *COUGHWIGGLERCOUGH*).
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 11:50 am

You could still expand your post.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 11:54 am

Name: Underworld Army
Size of group: IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 180px-188-monoeye A Monoeye, a lowly soldier of the Underworld army. Search the wiki for more information on enemies, commanders, and more.
Universe: Kid Icarus
Abilities/Equipment: All sorts of attacks: spinning energy blades, melee attacks, spiked balls, energy balls... There's just too many to list!
History: The Underworld Army is one of the three main armies in Kid Icarus: Uprising and also the villains armies in the first two games. Lead by Hades, this group seeks to destroy the world and get more souls for their leader. The Underworld Army is composed of the Kid Icarus' series most well known enemies such as the Eggplant Wizard,The Plutons, Komaytos and the other enemies in Kid Icarus and Of Myths and Monsters.It also has many war beats such as Twinbellows, Hewdraw and the Kraken.

Its commanders include Thanatos, Medusa, the dark lord Gaol, Pandora, the Great Reaper, and Orcos.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Underworld_Army
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers

Last edited by ToadRopes on Mon 09 Apr 2012, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 3:54 pm

ToadRopes wrote:
Name: Underworld Army
Size of group: IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 Monoeye A Monoeye, a lowly soldier of the Underworld army. Search the wiki for more information on enemies, commanders, and more.
Abilities/Equipment: All sorts of attacks: spinning energy blades, melee attacks, spiked balls, energy balls... There's just too many to list!
History: The Underworld Army is one of the three main armies in Kid Icarus: Uprising and also the villains armies in the first two games. Lead by Hades, this group seeks to destroy the world and get more souls for their leader. The Underworld Army is composed of the Kid Icarus' series most well known enemies such as the Eggplant Wizard,The Plutons, Komaytos and the other enemies in Kid Icarus and Of Myths and Monsters.It also has many war beats such as Twinbellows, Hewdraw and the Kraken.

Its commanders include Thanatos, Medusa, the dark lord Gaol, Pandora, the Great Reaper, and Orcos.
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Link: http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Underworld_Army
Faction Allegiance: Destroyers
Your picture doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
The Illusive Badger
User
The Illusive Badger

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 6:28 pm

Toad, I must stress, I can do nothing until Heavy or Vagineer respond to the Soldier...

And I'll just leave this here.

Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 5:16 am

A short post, but there was little to speak about.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 10:00 am

Tyran, what if your Champions aren't on Skaia with everyone else? And what do we do with the Destroyers until Naboo?
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 10:46 am

Luna_Cat16 wrote:
Tyran, what if your Champions aren't on Skaia with everyone else? And what do we do with the Destroyers until Naboo?
Ae'tyr-mos teleported them into the great temple reception chamber. And the destroyers are assaulting Naboo as the star wars galaxy's blaster weapons make it frustratingly difficult for the ing's usual tactics, leaving the non-light allergic members of the destroyers to do the dirty work.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 12:03 pm

I could have gone much farther with the description of the atrocities, but I'm pretty sure if I went all out, I'd offend someone.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 12:39 pm

Name: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
Sex (if any): Female
Height (you can approximate): Varies
Weight (you can approximate): Varies
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 Viridi3
Abilities: She is the goddess of nature, so naturally (ho ho, see what I did there) she would have abilities that pertain to ecological factors, both biotic and abiotic.
Bio: Viridi hates people. Why? They are destructive, with their cars and trucks, and houses that take up space that can be used for plants, and they kill and domesticate animals, and they basically destroy nature. Her (psychotic) solution is to wipe out all humans. If only somebody could make her see that humans are those closest to the gods.
Alignment: True Neutral
Link: http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Viridi

Name: Phosphora, Goddess of Lightning
Sex (if any): Female
Height (you can approximate): Varies
Weight (you can approximate): Varies
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 180px-Phosphora
Abilities: Electricity-based attacks, lightning-fast reflexes, and a powerful electric field.
Bio: Phosphora has an... electric personality. She's flirty, much like those high-school seniors that cootchie-cootchie the freshmen. Like lightning, she is fast and fickle: she never lays down roots anywhere. As one of Viridi's commanders, Phosphora leads part of the Forces of Nature.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Link: http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Phosphora
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 11 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next