WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 1:31 pm

Right, got sidetracked, now working on post.

THIS OFFENDS SLAANESH.

IT'S ABOUT TO GET LOUD NOW.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 3:15 pm

Also, Crowley is going to make a major sheet dump today, so be prepared.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 7:02 am

I'm Planning my next post now.

Also, for the warhammer fans.

Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 5:17 pm

Should I continue waiting or should I post?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 5:17 pm

Sorry for the hold-up, my schedules been a pain recently. I should be getting much more time to work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 7:10 pm

I'm surprised nobody used M. Bison.

Quite frankly, it was also a shock to see that Fawful wasn't taken, either. It's also funny that nobody's using Katniss.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 7:37 pm

Due to a stroke of luck, I might just be finished soon.

I haven't played Street Fighter, surprisingly. Tyran was planning on using Fawful at one point, but I guess he might've scrapped that idea. As for Katniss, not sure. As for myself, in future installments, I'm planning on including the Nostalgia Critic and the Angry Video Game Nerd at some point.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 10:49 am

Why not use them in this installment? Seeing as how it's going to go on for over a year.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 11:02 am

True. Although most characters by the end of this installment are going to be brutally powerful, and I wanted to have them with the regular Champions fighting the Madness Incarnate in DC(V)II, instead of with the DA of that installment, who are out fighting... Well, every OTHER incarnate.

Although there are other characters I can add for DCV
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 4:34 pm

Well, Cyborg Nerd and Bison Critic could be used, and you could use their regular less over the top incarnations for the other instalments.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 4:46 pm

I can post if Rix posts. :V

Well, probably not anymore. I got five minutes left.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 5:12 pm

Well, this is summer vacation after all. There's always tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 5:21 pm

Whoops, I forgot. I'll get on that.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 5:24 pm

Now we're getting on track.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 7:01 pm

Whee.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 10:09 am

Sorry about that, I was spending the last two days watching earth's mightiest heroes and Iron man armoured adventures.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jun 2012, 10:12 am

Yeah, I got a bit caught up in guest entertaining and other projects as well. If you're waiting for me to post, then feel free to just go without me for now, and I'll start posting again soon.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 9:40 am

Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 6:40 am

For your amusement.

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 538504_451011981592703_284627124897857_1722549_1698081185_n

And

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 The_smash_brothers_by_hamishmash-d4z7j23
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 12:11 pm

Obey Weegee, bump thread!
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 1:29 pm

TOO BAD, WALUIGI TIME

But anyways, I still can't think up a good post besides 'Phoenix and Krei arrive on battle, Gl'b gets louder'. I suppose I could focus on Corobo's and Agatha's attacks, but just agh.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 2:00 pm

Name: Wario
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): 5'2"
Weight (you can approximate): I'm pretty sure I'd insult him if I put it down here.
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 Large
Universe: Super Mario
Abilities: Wario can do what Mario does: jump, Ground-Pound, wall-jump, slide, dash, crouch... He also has moves of his own, like the Wario Charge, Wario Waft, the ability to violently shake enemies, as well as the earth itself. He is pretty much impervious to harm, as you can set him on fire, flatten him into a pancake, roll him in a snowball, shrink him, blow him up like a balloon, fatten him up, or coil him into a spring without leaving so much as a dent.
Bio: Wario is seen as a baby in Yoshi's Island DS, which was released many years after his first appearance as an adult in Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. As a child, Baby Wario is prone to tantrums, and already has a penchant for riches. He is kidnapped along with all the other children of the Mushroom Kingdom by Kamek, and after some adventures with Yoshi and a group of Bandits, Wario is last seen arguing with Baby Bowser on a barge filled with treasure. Wario is very powerful; his weight and strength are often emphasized in the games he appears in, especially his own. He owns a number of vehicles, including two cars, a tractor, a plane, and a bike. He tends to name some of said vehicles after animals. Wario is very greedy, even with riches, he strives for more, which leads him to do some evil. Otherwise, he generally leaves people alone.

In Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, Mario returns from saving Daisy and discovers that Wario took over his huge castle and turned the inhabitants of Mario Land into zombies (He even flipped the huge "M" on the door to a "W"). Wario seals the castle away with the power of six Golden Coins, giving one to each of his six most powerful cronies. Mario battles through the strange worlds of Mario Land, eventually gathering all the golden loot and facing off with Wario.

Wario fights hard to remain in control of his castle. He stomps the floor to make the lights from above crush Mario. However, Mario avoids this, so Wario knows he has to use a Carrot to become Rabbit Wario. With his rabbit powers, not only does he try to crush Mario with falling lights, but also with his own body. After even this fails, Wario uses his last resort, a Fire Flower. Becoming Fire Wario, he abandons the strategy of crushing Mario and instead decides to sear him with the Fire Flower. However, the red plumber's might prevails in the end, and Wario retreats to whence he came.

Wario makes his first, full non-game appearance in North America in Mario vs. Wario, a comic published by Nintendo Power.

In Mario vs. Wario, Wario sends Mario a letter saying "he wants to catch-up on old times". In actuality, Wario has prepared a trap for Mario, wanting to get revenge on him for Mario constantly "bullying" Wario in their youth; Wario especially hated playing cowboys with Mario, as he would always be the rustler who would be captured by "Sheriff Mario" and locked away.

As Mario makes his way to Wario's fortress, defeating all of Wario's minions, oblivious to the fact they are trying to kill him, an angered Wario watches Mario. Eventually, Mario reaches Wario's castle and is confronted by a giant-sized Wario. As Wario begins trying to pummel Mario, the plumber notices a plug on Wario and pulls it, deflating Wario's giant, look-a-like costume.

After hearing Wario call him a bully, Mario says that he didn't mean to "bully" Wario 20 years ago and apologizes. Wario, after hearing this apology, turns over a new leaf, unfortunately, Mario suddenly pulls out a cowboy costume and "convinces" Wario to play cowboys again, with Mario as the sheriff once again.

Wario also appeared in a second Mario vs. Wario comic, in which he receives an invitation to Princess Toadstool's birthday party. Wanting to get the Princess the perfect gift, Wario rushes-off to buy her a Samus Doll he remembered her admiring.

Unfortunately, when Wario arrives at the store, he learns from the Koopa Troopa shopkeeper that a guy with a "big black mustache" had already bought the doll. Wario, enraged, believes Mario to have been the one who bought the doll and begins to leave, until he notices a nearby, creepy jack-in-the-box. Grabbing the jack-in-the-box, Wario pays for it and wraps it.

Later on a Princess Toadstool's party, Wario makes several unsuccessful attempts to switch the jack-in-the-box with Mario's present. After a lot of effort, Wario does so, only to be shocked when the Princess opens his present and the sinister jack-in-the-box pops out. As the Princess throws the jack-in-the-box away in horror, Wario accuses Mario of setting him up and starts fighting with him.

During this scuffle, it is revealed that Mario's present is also a creepy jack-in-the-box and both Mario and Wario can only look on in surprise and dismay as Luigi gives his present to the Princess, the Samus Doll.

Wario tried to have his revenge in Mario & Wario. Wario would put a bucket, or some other object, on Mario, Princess Peach, or Yoshi’s head to turn them into his slaves. Fortunately, Luigi escaped this "hypnotism" and enlisted the help of the good fairy Wanda. Wanda would guide the wandering heroes to Luigi, who would take off their headgear for them.

Wanda and Wario dueled after every level of this game; Wanda would have to slowly but surely damage Wario's plane. During the final round, his plane couldn't take anymore and Wanda blasted Wario out of the sky and freed the heroes from his grasp. Wario crash-landed near his castle, losing a fight with the heroes once more.

After the events of Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, he promptly appears in his own game: Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3. Wario Land features a new breed of Nintendo anti-hero actions: greed. In this game, Wario is told that there is immense treasure to be found on Kitchen Island, but that is guarded by the terrible pirate, Captain Syrup.

When he gets to the island, he has a full-out battle with the pirate crew, finally reaching Captain Syrup (who, to Wario's surprise, is a woman). After a long fight with the captain and her Genie, Wario escapes the collapsing castle with the pirate queen's loot. However, Wario's main objective, the golden statue of Princess Peach, gets reclaimed by Mario (whom it was stolen from originally by Captain Syrup). Fortunately for Wario, the genie is so grateful for being freed from Syrup that he gives Wario his own pad, which materializes as anything from a birdhouse to a planet, based on how much treasure Wario has collected throughout the game.

In Wario Land: Shake It!, it is discovered that within an Ancient Globe on exhibition at a museum, there is another world called the Shake Dimension. The locale's peace is shattered by the Shake King, who imprisons Queen Merelda and her loyal subjects (called Merfles), and steals the legendary Bottomless Coin Sack, which spits out coins whenever it is shaken.

Captain Syrup observes the Shake Dimension's crisis from the outside world. Setting her sights on the legendary treasure, but with no desire of doing the dirty work herself, she steals the Ancient Globe and sends it to Wario. True to form, Wario prepares to raid the beleaguered kingdom when a Merfle escapes to the outside world in hopes of finding help. When Wario hears of the Bottomless Coin Sack, he sets out to defeat the Shake King and thereby acquire that legendary treasure. However, as soon as he returns victorious from the Shake Dimension, Captain Syrup appears and steals the Bottomless Coin Sack from the bewildered Wario.
Alignment: True Neutral
Faction Allegiance: Champions (but first, he will be a troublemaker on nobody's side!)
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 1:01 pm

Argh, my guess is that I have finally contracted writer's block. I just don't have the inspiration to focus on the battle against Gl'b. I apologize for this inconvenience, and will hopefully return shortly.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 6:46 pm

Avengers pose time.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 5:29 am

Sorry about that, I'm in Japan for a holiday and I had trouble getting the internet to cooperate with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next