WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 10:51 am

What's wrong Toadboy? Can't handle the heat?!
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:41 pm

I will thank you not to speak to minion number 2 that way!
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 5:01 pm

The Tyrant wrote:
Okay I'm putting Toad and Rix in charge of the story because I literally cannot focus recently. Here's my email in case you need to contact me.

dheirry@gmail.com

Feel free to bother me.
I'm still trying to get myself back into this, so until I do I give the lion's share of the admin-power to Toad.

So yes, that means that 'Toadboy' is now perfectly allowed to brutally kill off each and every one of your characters if he feels that it is best for the story (and accounting for the nature of this story, it always is). Laughing
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 6:35 pm

The Grouch wrote:
What's wrong Toadboy? Can't handle the heat?!

Come now. I asked politely. Where are your manners?
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 8:48 pm

I'm going to try and make a commitment to bring this back. Can I get some garauntees we'll get more people?
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 12:27 am

Depends on what people think.

You know, we need a banner for this. I'll draw it.

Anybody got any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:53 am

If I can come up with a character I'd be satisfied with, yes.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 1:27 pm

EropsToad wrote:
Depends on what people think.

You know, we need a banner for this. I'll draw it.

Anybody got any suggestions?
Opposing clash style.

Optimus and co on one side, Emperor ing and co on the other.

As for you grouch, Courage the Cowardly dog mayhaps?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 1:45 pm

OH GOD

THE SLAB

MEMORIES
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 3:47 am

Toad, who can we recruit into this?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 12:28 pm

What could Courage do in this rp exactly? Arubagugaluba rubadoobie doo aroogogo!
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 12:35 pm

Ok I really need to post again but I don't know what to do. As far as I can tell, we just got to the Halberd and people are boarding it?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 12:38 pm

I would like to post too but I am lost as well.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 1:56 pm

The Grouch wrote:
What could Courage do in this rp exactly? Arubagugaluba rubadoobie doo aroogogo!

Courage has done quite a lot of badass things, even if it's through sheer dumb luck. And plus, he can toon force his way past most problems.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2012, 4:09 pm

Another possible character for someone to use is Spiderman, whom I'm honestly surprised no one has used yet.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Nov 2012, 2:10 pm

Alrighty, lemme check things out and see what can be done in Synopsis terms.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Dec 2012, 9:37 pm

MoonlightDreams wrote:
Ok I really need to post again but I don't know what to do. As far as I can tell, we just got to the Halberd and people are boarding it?

Well, that's just a small group of characters. Everybody else... I don't know what Tyran has planned for them, so I can't say. We just beat an evil mutant fish lady...
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 3:22 pm

Okay, now that I solved my ISP problems, I'm back for real.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2013, 4:06 pm

Finally! Now let's rev this puppy back up!
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Jan 2013, 4:13 am

Call everyone, old and new, we're back.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 1:23 pm

I might rejoin, if that would be acceptable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 2:12 pm

Of course! I wouldn't mind in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:37 pm

Good. I'd love to see this rp rolling again, so if you need me to help with something, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 4:18 am

Tex wrote:
Good. I'd love to see this rp rolling again, so if you need me to help with something, just ask.
Excellent. Care to put in any new characters or just use the ones you had before?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:22 am

Oh, I was hoping to kind of ditch the old ones. I do have some plans for new characters though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next