WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 10:22 am

Tex wrote:
Oh, I was hoping to kind of ditch the old ones. I do have some plans for new characters though.

Alright, so noted and done.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 12:22 pm

I am thinking of actually investing myself into the series. The problem is coming up with a character that I want to stick with.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2013, 6:13 pm

Anyone you want, old buddy. You've got the entire creative and physical world to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 6:56 am

Let's see if we can find Rix.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 3:24 pm

He's listed as "online" on Skype most days. Not sure if he's, y'know, actually on or anything, but hey, it says he is.

I did always love this, even though I'm absolutely terrible at actually being here and posting more than three times. So I won't subject you guys to the false hope of me being in this again... Just think of me as, say, the person cheering from the sidelines, I guess!
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 9:27 pm

Little question: How many characters from Red vs Blue have been used?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 10:02 pm

You know where we should go? Middle Earth.

Answer: I have no idea. Ask Revan or Tyran.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 2:40 am

Tex wrote:
Little question: How many characters from Red vs Blue have been used?
Sarge and the Meta are the major characters from RvB used. I have agent tex but never used her.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 8:15 am

Ah, okay.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 9:37 am

EropsToad wrote:
You know where we should go? Middle Earth.

Answer: I have no idea. Ask Revan or Tyran.
I'll consider it for Act VII.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 5:52 pm

I'll probably use North and South Dakota, as well as Theta.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 10:35 am

Then let it be so!
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2013, 8:58 pm

Name: Agent North Dakota.
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): Unknown
Weight (you can approximate): Unknown
Description/Picture: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120925023940/rvb/images/c/c9/North_Dakota_S10.png
Universe: Red vs Blue.
Abilities: He is known to be an excellent fighter, especially when paired with his sister, Agent South Dakota. He's known for use his use of a Domed Energy Shield as well an Enhanced motion tracker. The Shield protects him from attacks on all sides. He is skilled with using sniper rifles, shotguns, and smg's.
Bio: Not much is really known of his life, just his time in Project Freelancer, in which he proved to be a top Agent, being raked 5th. and later 4th out of 49.
Alignment: Neutral Good.
Link:http://rvb.wikia.com/wiki/North_Dakota
Faction Allegiance: Champions.

First sheet.

Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 1:09 pm

So noted, now who wants to make an IC post?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2013, 6:24 pm

...So now what do we do? I'm a bit confused right now.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 7:19 am

EropsToad wrote:
...So now what do we do? I'm a bit confused right now.
Why, we're off to coruscant to see the Wizard uproot and destroy Xykon to strike a blow behind enemy lines.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 12:18 pm

Okay.

THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 10:24 am

The gritty reboot of the Wizard of Oz I saw the trailer for looks somewhat interesting. Seems to be a trend to take fairy tales and children's stories and wring them through the grimdarkifier.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 6:57 pm

The original fairy tales were pretty gruesome. Rapunzel dies and the prince loses all his hair.

Next:

Three pigs, fighting to survive within their fortress walls, from the werewolf with the steel lungs.

BIG BAD

Coming to theaters Summer 2014!
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 12:17 am

Might add Miraak once I get the dragonborn DLC, he looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2013, 1:39 pm

Name: Lord Chrom
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): 6'2"
Weight (you can approximate): 153.3 lbs
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 2206030-chara01
Universe: Fire Emblem
Abilities: A skilled swordsman. Wields the Falchion, a sword effective against dragons.
Bio: Chrom is the main protagonist of Fire Emblem: Awakening. In the future, he is killed by the player character, who was possessed as a vessel for the Fell Dragon, Grima. He is descended from Marth himself, and is the brother of Emmeryn, Ylisstol's Exalt.
Alignment: Lawful Good
Link: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Chrom
Faction Allegiance: Champions

Name: Marth
Sex (if any): Male(?)
Height (you can approximate): 6'00"
Weight (you can approximate): 140.4 lbs
Description/Picture: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 Chara09
Universe: Fire Emblem
Abilities: Marth is a skilled swordsman, wielding the Parallel Falchion.
Bio: Who is this mysterious masked figure? Appearing out of a time portal, Marth comes from the future. Named after the king of old, Marth protected Chrom and his group from the Risen, a race of undead soldiers loyal to the Fell Dragon, Grima. His purpose is to defend the world from the dark future that threatens to resurrect the Fell Dragon and bring ruin to the world.
Alignment: Lawful Good
Link: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Marth
Faction Allegiance: Champions
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Feb 2013, 11:01 am

Getting into Fire Emblem I see.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 11:48 am

Yep.

So... Who's that big evil Champion traitor? Will we find out soon?
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 1:56 pm

EropsToad wrote:
Yep.

So... Who's that big evil Champion traitor? Will we find out soon?
Soon enough, Sindri will start talking to him/her/it.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Feb 2013, 5:43 pm

Pardon my absence, but I don't think I really have the resources to continue. IRL stuff has been getting far more demanding to the say least, and I right now don't even have a Word Processor, so actual writing is out right now.

Although I think one major reason I've found myself straying away from DC, RPP, and just RPing in general, is because I've hit a point in my experience in the literary field where I just find myself seeking a story that I know doesn't exist, one I know that if I want to be something, I have to write it myself, so once I do get a Word Processor I was hoping to scratch that particular itch.

I suppose there might be a point where I really will regain that urge to be collaborating on a writing project with many others, but until then I'm not feeling it.

Now, I WILL give some congratulations, because I realized that this is my pardon for a leave and that it would a terribly pardon without them. Tyran, I must say that your sheer ability to create gargantuan amounts of text with what seems like little effort still astounds me, and I really hope that I can return to some of your works to see that skill put to a most excellent use. Erops, I know you get quite a few detractors on the subject, but your peculiarly cartoony formatting of posts and overall chipper atmosphere is always a HUGE breath of fresh air from many of the posts I read on the forum, and some of your posts don't cease to put a smile on my face. I think that that is a very excellent thing to do in RPing, and just writing in general.

Now, I admit I have a lot of IC stuff I should wrap up, but seeing that that is a LOT of stuff to cover, and keeping all these rules and particulars are annoying, I won't bother too much with it and say that most of my character are up for grabs or NPCs. I would, however, like if Phoenix and (Clock)Werk make it to endgame, seeing that I put a lot of extensive characterization and story arc plans into them, but if you really, really, really need to do something huge and fatal with them, they're still up for grabs/NPCs.

Alright, that about wraps all that up. I could get really speechy and eloquent and ramble about all the great history that's gone on here, or I could be blunt. So because I don't want to strain too much extensive attention span out of everyone, I'll do the latter. So yeah, I do thank you for the great writing experience this has been, I hope that I might return much later to engage in this, and other projects.

(I suppose I can stick around for any small conversation on this matter afterwords)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 24 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next