WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.

Go down 
+14
Patches
Snowy
metime00
DB
The Illusive Badger
Master of ImpZ
brendan
ron
Alex
TheNarrator
EropsToad
Rachel
lUN_Cat16
Tyranzilla
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 3:16 pm

Nicole wrote:
Name: Light Yagami
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): 5'8
Weight (you can approximate): 119 Lbs
Description/Picture:
Spoiler:
Universe: Death Note
Abilities: If he knows a human's name and face he can write their name down in the Death Note to either kill them via 40-second heart attack or another cause, situation, and time of death.
Bio:
Spoiler:

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Link: http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/Light_Yagami
Faction Allegiance:Unaligned

Actually, doesn't this seem a bit overpowered? Know their name and face, write it in the notebook of death, and they die. What's to stop him from writing down "Galvatron" or something and wiping out every single being in the Destroyers? Eventually, everybody will know each of the Destroyers' names and faces, and then it will be too easy, and therefore, boring.

Is there any way to tone this down a bit?
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 3:22 pm

The fact that it only applies to humans
You need to have seen the human's face
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 3:27 pm

EropsToad wrote:
MoonlightDreams wrote:
EropsToad wrote:
Game and Watch is already taken. Sorry...
Is this crossed out because you were wrong? If you aren't, no biggie.

No, I'm serious. Game and Watch is taken.

(Although, this is a pretty weird RP. We have three Marios running around: normal Mario, paper Mario, and the Hotel Mario Mario.
Ok. Well at least I still have at least 11 more characters at my disposal. Now only to make sheets...

Nicole wrote:
The fact that it only applies to humans
You need to have seen the human's face
Incredibly. Out of all the characters I could choose, only 5 (Nightwish) could be affected by this. The other ones are 2 angels, a wingaling dragon, a magical girl clone, a raindrop Pippopupian, the offspring of an ink splat and a collage, and a half-squid-half-girl person.

I am invincible!
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 4:06 pm

While the Death Note only working on humans sounds like a drawback, that still accounts for a ton of characters (you know, with an entire subfaction being the Imperium of MAN). Combine it with a tad bit of clairvoyance granted by whatever dark ancient and powerful artifact lying around, and Light can effectively wipe out every Human character. Slowly, but surely.

Also, Light Yagami as Chaotic Good? ... So I take it you only just started the series? No offense, really, but *SPOILER ALERT* Light might think himself to be good, but to others he is most likely a really dark neutral, if not just Evil.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 4:07 pm

>Implying Light took the Shinigami Eyes
>Implying Light isn't doing the right thing
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 4:11 pm

What alignment would a person who claims to be evil but can't really do much (as in they are incompetent) have? Lawful Evil?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 4:43 pm

@Nicole: I suppose you can write in the alignment section that he views himself as Neutral Good, when really he is Lawful Evil

@Moon: I think that might fall into Neutral.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 4:57 pm

You mean such as the Toiletnator?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2012, 6:03 pm

AO wrote:
@Nicole: I suppose you can write in the alignment section that he views himself as Neutral Good, when really he is Lawful Evil

@Moon: I think that might fall into Neutral.
Just plain neutral?
Back to top Go down
RevanRedeemed
Refugee
RevanRedeemed

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 9:15 pm

Well, hello! What've I missed?
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 10:45 am

RevanRedeemed wrote:
Well, hello! What've I missed?
The plot thickening, the death of Nemesis Prime, the unveiling of THE CULLER, mass ascension, and the Dark Dimension's takeover of the Materium. As of now, the current big bad is Sindri Myr, though at the moment he's "subordinating" himself to Jack Noir and has cut a deal with several other destroyers to try and recover a Daemonic Artefact of immense power. Of course, the destroyers being what they are, he has no intention of sharing. Right now, I think Animated Megatron is the next one on the list to bite the dust.

Act VI primarily takes place in the star wars universe if that would help you. Yep, we're back to where we began.

Also, what I believe I will be using for the very, very final battle against the Four great gods of Chaos as theme music.

Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 8:08 pm

Ok I made some sheets.

Name: Panty Anarchy
Sex (if any): Female
Height (you can approximate): 5’5”?
Weight (you can approximate): Uhh… 135 lbs?
Description/Picture: here
Universe: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Abilities: Can turn various kinds of lower undergarments into guns. Also has a kind of OWA form involving a striptease.
Bio: Panty and her younger sister Stocking were two angels that got kicked out of Heaven because they were not good (for lack of better words). So now they have to go fight ghosts in Daten City. Panty is the reckless one of the two sisters. She is extremely promiscuous, and has sexed at least 1000 men. This is practically all she is interested in, although she does like to act like a celebrity. When she attacks, she often goes for pure power. Both sisters are rude and foul-mouthed.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Link: ???
Faction Allegiance: Champions, I guess

Name: Stocking Anarchy
Sex (if any): Female
Height (you can approximate): 5’4”?
Weight (you can approximate): Probably about 165 lbs.
Description/Picture: here
Universe: Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
Abilities: Can turn her stockings into twin katanas. Also has a kind of OWA form involving a striptease.
Bio: Stocking and her older sister Panty were two angels that got kicked out of Heaven because they were not good (for lack of better words). So now they have to go fight ghosts in Daten City. Stocking is the level-headed one of the two sisters. She has an extreme obsession over sweet foods, but don’t call her fat. Unlike Panty, her drives for sex are not terribly strong (though she loves getting tortured). She often carries around a cat doll named “Skullcat”. Both sisters are rude and foul-mouthed, though Stocking is slightly more reserved.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Link: ???
Faction Allegiance: Champions,

Can someone please tell me mildly descriptively what the back story on things are? In DCV I mean.

Last edited by Gwen on Mon 01 Oct 2012, 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 8:55 pm

The good guys, or Champions, are keeping the bad guys, the Destroyers, from annihilating everything.

And in the back there's an evil god of blood using the chaos created from the event to expand his domain of violence, blood, and chaos.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 9:32 pm

Well then Champions, I guess. I mean they aren't evil, just kind of lazy and rude.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 11:01 pm

EropsToad wrote:
The good guys, or Champions, are keeping the bad guys, the Destroyers, from annihilating everything.

And in the back there's an evil god of blood using the chaos created from the event to expand his domain of violence, blood, and chaos.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 1:50 pm

Gwen wrote:
Well then Champions, I guess. I mean they aren't evil, just kind of lazy and rude.
Your character's accepted! Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 2:14 pm

Well I think I'm going to cross Kira off as a possibility. By any chance, would a Predator be OK?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 3:59 pm

The Tyrant wrote:
Gwen wrote:
Your character's accepted! Welcome aboard!
Alright, so before I make a post, what is going on that I need to know about, and how do I actually enter into the game?

EDIT: You know what I'm going to make one or two more character sheets. Now who to choose...
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2012, 11:20 pm

I like blatantly adding themes.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2012, 7:50 pm

EropsToad wrote:
You. Toadboy. Tell me how to actually enter the world and what is going on right now.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Oct 2012, 1:35 pm

Okay I'm putting Toad and Rix in charge of the story because I literally cannot focus recently. Here's my email in case you need to contact me.

dheirry@gmail.com

Feel free to bother me.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 10:09 am

Stocking Anarchy wrote:
EropsToad wrote:
You. Toadboy. Tell me how to actually enter the world and what is going on right now.

Okay. So we just finished this big fight of death, and it's pretty open now, so you could have your character come tumbling out of a time tunnel or something. I dunno. You think of something.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 3:48 pm

EropsToad wrote:
Stocking Anarchy wrote:
EropsToad wrote:

Okay. So we just finished this big fight of death, and it's pretty open now, so you could have your character come tumbling out of a time tunnel or something. I dunno. You think of something.
Ok, and one more thing. My characters tend to swear a lot, should I censor it with asterisks, replace the words with milder ones, or just write them uncensored?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 4:03 pm

Any way it's fine.

I generally censor it with this: "!?$#@" or "F*CK".

P.S. And for the record, can you please not call me "Toadboy?"
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 10:06 am

EropsToad wrote:
Any way it's fine.

I generally censor it with this: "!?$#@" or "F*CK".

P.S. And for the record, can you please not call me "Toadboy?"
Ok, I won't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.    Dimensional Clash V: The OOC.  We're back!  We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.  - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash V: The OOC. We're back! We're looking for new players, don't worry, we'll get you up to speed.
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next