WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought

Go down 
+5
brendan
Alex
some dumb bird
Szemetlada
YinYangBell
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 9:34 pm

Can lower their weight to nigh weightless?

Keep in mind all psychic abilities are inhibited at the beginning, and are only released with keys found in supply areas.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 10:22 pm

Just a few quick q's...

How will the RP start off? On our plates in the Arena, or will there be a few brief scenes of the selections / interviews / outfittings / that sort of thing?

Alsoooo, how will sponsors work, if we have them? Will you approve character requests for items via PM?

And lastly, who decides what the setup of the Arena will be like? I mean, I assume you'll decide what's at the Cornucopia at the beginning and will approve or decline PM'd requests for characters to find supplies scattered around the Arena, as well as make posts introducing hazards if there are any, but what about the actual terrain of the Arena? Will there be like, a map? o:
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 10:35 pm

I wish to go through all of the stuff, like getting picked, the costumes, interviews. I think that's one of the most fun parts actually. XD

THat's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 11:02 pm

Yeah, it would be fun, but I'm worried that it would drag out too long xP
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 11:13 pm

Would be all of the fun. Though Mata does have a point with it dragging on.

And I know David, I just want a not-very-OP ability for him, as I have never really played anything with something like that. I'll have to think on it.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 11:20 pm

We will do the interviews and reapings and such. The RP will start just as they're beginning.

I don't want to go into detail with the map right now, because it's a massive spoiler thing. It will have a Cornucopia style structure, but also a few hideout areas throughout with supplies.

Also, I like the sponsor items via PM, Mata, and I hadn't thought of that. We'll do it.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 May 2012, 11:29 pm

@Yinny: Alright, cool! Thanks man, I'm pumped. x3

@Dino: What about self-controlled metabolism? He could speed it up for short periods of time, making him extremely strong, but after this short burst of juggernautism he'd be pretty much incapacitated until he recovered, so he'd have to really watch himself. Though I think I'm getting more into super powers rather than psychic abilities now, lol. : P
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 12:11 am

Psychic ability... You could go for plant manipulation, I suppose. Or, if you want to go dangerously close to OP, you could manipulate, in small ways, how others react or plant ideas into their subconscious.

Yin, I am not entirely sure right now when I will be able to upload a better drawing if Darija; should I get her sheet up now and update it later with a drawing?
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 1:30 am

Whichever you prefer. I just want a mild sense of urgency so this won't drawl on.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 May 2012, 5:47 am

eh as soon as i can get onto my computer i'll finish off the sheet that i'm almost done with so~
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 May 2012, 7:18 pm

Alright, Yin, I think I expressed my interest in joining this in chat. I'd like to reserve a male Highblood.

Yes, I'll take the spot that would have the most immediate advantage over the others, THEN THROW IT ON THE GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUND.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 6:18 pm

Right then. I'm going to just post to point out this is still alive, despite my previous trip in China and general negligence suggesting otherwise. The main issue is the fact that I want to avoid making the IC until we have all characters.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 10:10 pm

You went to China? o.o

And good, glad this is still alive.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 4:31 pm

This still needs to be a thing, yes.

Also, what Mata said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought   Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapacity Games (Alternian Hunger Games) ~ Good god what hell hath I wrought
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2