WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:27 pm

"Yes, YES I SEE! IT FINALLY MAKES SENSE TO ME! YOU'RE FUCKING INSANE, AND MALKAV DIED, BUT BECAME THE MADNESS NETWORK YOU FUCKER'S ARE PROUD OF! IT MAKES UTTER SENSE SINCE YOU'RE ALL UNREVOKABLY MAD!" He sighed and turned putting a hand on the door before speaking up. "Would you like two friends, as a mean to the ends?"
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:34 pm

"I used to have friends, I think! I did drink. I did drink." Asia lifted her gaze once more to the red star in the sky. "Pink. Heheh."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:40 pm

Her eyes rolled. Even her temper was being tested by the girl. "Yes, it's the red star. According to my mate here that's a definite sign of doom and gloom." She turned in a circle, hoping the movement would generate a spark of inspiration. "Stop being insane for a while so we can talk ok!"
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:42 pm

"Wait.. Insane.. I might have a means of making you two communicate. Let's see if this works first.." He chuckled at his inner plan; the little Torrie got insane over a certain subject as well, and maybe it'd get the two talking to relatively equal maniacs.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:53 pm

"Why not now? It's already here! It's already here, no fear." Nevertheless, Asia sat still - as still as she was able - in anticipation of Victor's plan.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:04 pm

He cleared his throat and began to sing in tune with Thriller. "It's close to midnight, and something evil's lurking in the dark. You try to scream, but terror takes the sound before you make it..." He continued singing while attempting to dance as best he could to thriller; the riling up of Kat's obsession should make her crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:06 pm

She shook her head as she began the song. "The song makes me drool, I don't know how it'll make me crazy enough to chat with this cookie..." Still, she began bobbing her head as she began making her way down the steps.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:09 pm

He continued his singing, laughing in his mind. Soon enough the crazy malk'd do the same dance, they'd buddy up and he'd have a lunatic fighting for him in greece. So wonderful how he could recruit the unrecruitable using his resources; in this case his.. I suppose the term lover would be a bit misguided, rather his "consort".
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:25 pm

Asia tilted her head. How odd these people are. How odd. She sat down, wrapping her knees in her arms to observe the performance.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:32 pm

She did her best to stop dancing when she noticed the girl merely sit down. "This isn't working! She has no appreciation for music!" She gripped the street lamp in an attempt to regain self control until he would get the picture well enough.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:34 pm

"Music appreciates me, see? Why waste movements when the wind still blows..." Asia closed her eyes.

Too many people, not enough sound to go around. No ground, no ground to be gained. No ground to be gained.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:35 pm

He sung ladder and clapped to her preformance before stopping. He smiled at her and spoke up. "Times sure have changed since 1653, haven't they? Such wonderful music and beautiful women like the two of you... How amazing." He laughed and sat down on the porch. "Though I must say, I prefer the Torrie with the large pair to the goth looking Malk.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:37 pm

She stumbled over to him, eventually sitting in his lap and pushing him back against the steps. "Pair of what you say?" She began smothering his lips with hers, before leaning back and collapsing onto the nearby bush. "Just give us a name already! Before I lose it with him and he gets too tired to walk for days."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:40 pm

He wrapped his arms around her returning the violent kissing before grinning. "Well, take it as you will. Fangs, breasts, eyes.. Tis up to imagination. And you discredit me to much.. YOU were the one practically asleep after yesterday, my little Torrie.. I've got strength on my side.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:42 pm

She pressed herself tightly against him. "I was sleepy the whole night, and my fangs aren't that big." She leaned back again. "This time, I assure you that you'll be the sleepy one." She rolled her head back to look at the girl. "Are you just gonna sit there and watch?"
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:43 pm

If Asia was aware of the romantic activity happening not three feet away, she gave no indication of it, merely content to stare at the sky and hum, bobbing her head to an imaginary tune.

This was how she preferred it to be - having others nearby, but not involving themselves with her in any way, shape, or form. Presence is presents. The monster's lament, the creature's lament!

Last edited by MataRahi on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:44 pm

He chuckled and clasped her hips gently, sinking a fang into her shoulder. "Oh come now, I thought you torries liked audiences..? Besides, I intend on dragging her along anyways.. I can almost make some sense out of her ramblings on. Might lead us to Toreador faster."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:46 pm

He arose from his near restless sleep. Where was he? Oh right. He ha avoided the cops. He went out. He climbed onto the rooftops, patrolling for anyone who seemed like they would have money. He needed some money, $100 at least, for what he wanted to buy. It would be well worth it. He noticed an elderly man, carrying a cane. He dropped in front of him, and drew his knife. He held it to the old man's throat. "Your money. My hand. Now."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:48 pm

She hissed into the air at his bite. This time she was going to get a real taste of his blood too. "I suggest we go to your room, wouldn't want to get these steps covered in blood and all." Releasing his hands from her hips, she half walked over to the girl and pulled her up. "Come on, there's a nice couch you can go watch TV on like a good girl while mummy and daddy have fun."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:52 pm

He looked at her and stood up, chuckling. "Don't forget, it's your compliance that earns you such treats torry.. The second you're useless, I'll kill you. You understand me?" He turned and opened up the door, leading the young malk onto the couch. He then proceeded to put some children's programming on to interest her while the two got.. further acquainted in the other room.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:55 pm

Releasing her fangs from his neck, she rubbed her forehead against his chest instead. "I'm hardly useless, when I give you this. Besides, would you prefer one of your own house, who probably knows everything about you, or would you prefer a Torrie who doesn't ask too many questions..."
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:56 pm

"TV! I love TV." Asia giggled and stumbled to her feet with the woman's assistance. "I like to watch the people, watch the people, and pretend like I think they're not real. I think they're not real. I think they're not real, can't feel, but there's more to it than that!"

Upon being led inside, Asia sat cross-legged on the couch, staring at the colorful box. So confined; it was one of the things she loved to hate.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 11:59 pm

He snarled but gave up knowing this was true. "How long do you intend on staying in this city.. We should head for the temple in Athens as soon as we can.. I heard rumors.. Bad ones at that.. She might be walking. Tell me, do you know what makes her so special? Why she's better than other antediluvians?"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:03 am

She shrugged her shoulders, resuming her biting. "I'll go whenever you like, the museum's in renovations so I won't need to work for weeks." She paused to breathe as he asked about her knowledge of the Toreador. "Not really. Is it because she kept more active than others?"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 12:03 am

The old man refused to pay up. Stab. Right in the windpipe. Yep yep yep. It was getting cold. He shivered, and then got to the task at hand. He put away his knife and began to meticulously search the man. A pocket watch. A jade ring. A small ruby set in the handle of the cane. And what's this? Ah, yes! A wallet! He counted out $100. He began to walk, before finding a rather nice house where he had just seen people go in. He knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next