WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 8:31 pm

"How're you with the other two skills..? We can easily strategize for your strong suits. For example my fortitude is best so ones wherein I struggle with the antediluvian are more helpful to you." He placed a hand on her knee and spoke up quietly. "Don't worry... okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 8:35 pm

She glanced into his eyes. Smiling, she concentrated on increasing his romantic emotions. "I can hear well enough, sense an incoming attack, read text from a distance." She placed her hand on his wrist, moving his hand up her leg slowly. "I'm afraid that my skills aren't very useful in battle..."
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 8:37 pm

"Mmmhm, they're more useful in a further.. private.. setting." He leaned over and kissed her neck over where he had placed the bite marks, laughing quietly. "Such beauty and skills are no doubt granted to any toreadors.. Except Arikel.. She's a vain woman and altogether irritating.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 8:45 pm

She smiled as her influence began to kick in. Just to play with his mind, she moved her influence to rejection. Time for a little payback for his teasing the night before at least. "Tell me, is there anyone in your family who would... have a problem with me? I might just have to change their minds in some way once this is done."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 8:51 pm

He drank the drink and then began to drift off to sleep. This talk bored him. He looked up. "Wake me when we gt there." He reclined in his seat, ready for this new adventure. But now he should get rest. Rest so he was in top form for top pay...
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 8:58 pm

He nodded to twitch and cringed at the statement. "What do you mean by that... You wouldn't..." He felt genuine worry and fear, something that'd escaped him for more than three centuries. "You wouldn't... Right..? You know some of my family are sick fucks.. We have.." He gulped. Telling a clan secret was REALLY bad. "Some of them.. are.. necropheliacs.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 9:01 pm

She shrugged, shifting onto anger. One thing she did want to see was what he was like when passion took hold. "Are they that desperate for a good time?" She laughed softly, slipping her hand in between his thigh's. "But seriously, all they need is a good whiff of 'acceptance' and I'm sure they'll get along fine."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 9:07 pm

He looked away, more hurt at this moment than that day. That day..

The sun was beating on him while he stood on a wonderful sailboat out past the canals. The woman sunk her fangs into him when he was in the boat and.. and..

No. This was a poor time to be remembering bad memories. "Don't.." He pushed away her hand and slid to the corner furthest from her yet remained on his side. He sighed. "We'll be sent along rather swiftly hopefully to the plane.." He was speaking aloud at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 9:11 pm

She nodded shortly, relieving the influence on him. She had seen enough, he played a cool head, choosing to leave rather than strike. "I hope that was demonstration enough of my powers of Presence, and that you haven't been too, changed by them."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 9:12 pm

"Huh? Are we there yet?" The man speaking aloud had startled him awake. He had been dreaming a fine mystery, an expansion of his prior dream. He was hunting the rum thief. The thief was a clever little bastard though.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 9:17 pm

"Actually yes, that was an excellent demonstration. And here we are." He opened the door and motioned out in the night to a hangar. Inside was a decent sized private jet. He whistled and out came a ghoul for a pilot; best to use humans for flight so they could get somewhere through the day. "Bring the madwoman along as well.."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 9:21 pm

Wow. A private jet. This guy really WAS rich. Richer than anyone he'd ever robbed, mugged, or killed. He decided to look good on arrival, so he removed his bandana for his guy fawkes mask, put on the jade ring, and put the pocketwatch in his pocket, where else. The ruby he just left in his pocket. He tugged the crazy girl's arm and exited the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 9:21 pm

Shuffling over to the girl's side, she switched off the screen and led her out by the hand. "We're going on a plane, ok? Come, you can sit with the nice boy." Stepping out into the night with the clack of her boots, she caught up to his side, slipping her hand around him under his jacket. "Again, I hope I didn't cause problems for you, and I'll give you one of my secrets to keep us even."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 10:01 pm

He tipped the driver and walked them inside of the jet; it was luxury. There were 8 seats and in the cargohold was a massive set up of 4 coffins for them to rest in. He motioned to the flat screen tvs which had DVDs from every subject matter; mature to child to practically baby. "The Giovanni, as you can see, are well stocked.. And your secrets are fine on your own.. I have a bonding ceremony of sorts."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 10:04 pm

"Thank you for the gracious accommodations sir, and thank you for the good pay. I have something to give you." At this he flicked the ruby towards his new boss. He then walked to a bin of DVDs and chose the following set, in that order precisely. First Alien, then Aliens, then Predator, then AvP, and lastly Avatard.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 10:12 pm

He laughed at the trinket and put it in a pocket in his jacket. "I have thousands of those, but yes, thank you. I'll take this as a token of your loyalty but.. First.. I want us to all go around and converse.. how we got this way. I remember mine a bit.. painfully. So who else would like to take lead on this..?"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 10:15 pm

"Crazy bitch at a Breaking Benjamin concert bites me. I wake up in a fucking coffin and the harlot digs me out after a day. She tells me to run off before she killed me. Some people, eh." He remembered it now; clearly.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 10:37 pm

"Sounds simple.. Mine was not so simple.. It'd probably take up the entirety of our little journey. So I suppose it'd be best if the Malk goes next.. IF she can comprehend things."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 11:36 pm

She looked at her feet. Recounting how she had killed her former human lover was hard enough, going over how she herself had gone was too much. At least for the moment. She changed her thought path, thinking about what he had said. "Bonding ceremony?" She smiled, it sounded like something she'd enjoy to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 12:08 pm

'The Malk' had been following along with subdued compliance, staring out the window, but snapped to at the mention of herself. "A right man in the wrong place invites less justice than he himself would inspire - would he himself conspire, would she herself transpire - and everyone else suffers for it! Hithithit, everyone else suffers for it. I said I was finally, did I not, lot?" Asia giggled and turned back to the window, staring intently outward at something only she could see.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 3:53 pm

"Yes well.. Wonderful.. A man snuck up on her gave her some drugs and eventually she got turned.. So simple.. Sigh. This is quite bonding; knowing how we all started.." He sighed outwardly; he figured its best not to be the last one to get out of a situation.

"I fell in love with this wonderful girl; long, flowing crimson hair. I can't even recall how I met her now that I think of it.. I feel like it was a simple matter of running across an old family member - yes yes twisted of me I know. Point is, one night we had.. enjoyed each others company. She said she wanted to show me something wonderful and then.. bit me. I felt excruciating pain and after all of it, I woke up dead in the bottom of a canal.."
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 4:06 pm

"Simple! Simple simple, the world is simple when the eye is, too. For you, I am, too." Asia, for the moment, tore herself away from the window and faced her companions to hear their stories. Her twitching hands drummed quietly on her knees. "Continue, continue continue!"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 7:48 pm

She stared out of the window at the night sky, the occasional city rushing by underneath. He had promised her that she could keep her secrets, she intended to use that for the moment. It was her choice anyway, she had him in her pants so he couldn't exactly force her.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 8:08 pm

He looked at her and sighed. "Speak up. C'mon. We all did." He knew she'd try to get out of this but she had to. The assamite and their pet had both told; even he himself. It was a means of guaranteeing some means of influence onto one of the others.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 8:18 pm

She turned towards the window further. It was hard enough to get over it, to forgive the Toreadors. She didn't need or want to drag it up again. Especially in front of strangers. "I'm fine with keeping my secret thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next