WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:45 pm

Letting the dried husk fall to the ground, she glanced around the room at the lovely sight of cleaning up society. "Oh I love doing that." Waiting for him to finish, she walked over and leaned with her back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:49 pm

He took the shotgun and killed two, taking the remaining one. He lifted him up into the air slowly and spoke clearly, roughly into his face.

"Do I scare you maggot? Are you WRITHING with fear? Good. I'm the last thing you will see. And unlike your friend there, you DON'T get a painless death. I'll give you the worst possible death."

He sunk his fangs into the punks neck, taking time to drink slowly. As with his special curse, the pain went into his victim. Ungodly pain, that which shouldn't be experienced by any kine.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:54 pm

She looked over at the wall while he fed. Her moment of lust wouldn't last that long. Still, interrupting him was quite out of the question. She had brought him here to enjoy a killing spree. "They killed kids, those who wouldn't pay up, those who threatened to tell. I'm glad they're finished." She stood up, walking over to him.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:56 pm

He dropped the boy's half-drained corpse and stomped on his chest frame. He turned and raised an eyebrow shrugging. "I don't care what they did. No one insults me and gets away with it for very long unless I'm tolerant of them, and strangers who serve no purpose certainly don't earn my tolerance.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:00 pm

She shrugged it off, pressing herself into his chest, teeth touching his neck. "You seemed to be getting bored, I figured a change of pace would help. How's your body going now, two young people must be a lot better than a bag from storage."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:03 pm

He wrapped his arms tightly around her and licked up to the corner of her top and bottom lip. His eyes were wide, his pupils slightly dialated from being hyper and more active than usual. "Oh, I daresay it's good, but not as good as yours.. And you? Surely draining someone makes you hyper.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:15 pm

She nipped at his neck with her fangs, drawing a small amount of blood. "Not so much hyper as lustful. Then again, what are we gonna do until next sundown?" Her mouth covered the bite, lipstick forming a ring around it.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:18 pm

He held her back gently and laughed. "Drinking the blood of a necromaniacal vampire, acting like a bitch in heat.. Quite the hormonal neonate, aren't you? Thought hormones were supposed to die off after we did.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:21 pm

She looked around as she kicked her shoes off. "He was the one getting hormonal. This just so happens to be a special occasion." Her attention was drawn to the doorway once more. "Perhaps we should return to my room. Given the proximity to the restaurant, and now this, I think it best to... relocate. Any ideas where I should go to?"
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:24 pm

He thought and thought then shook hsi head slowly. "It won't matter. Let's act the victims, worse come to worse I'll pay the cops off..." He kissed her, staining his lips with her lipstick then laughed. "Come along, upstairs now... Let's not run too far though."

He opened the door again and motioned for her to leave along with him.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:28 pm

She put her shoes on and followed him outside, leaving the door ajar. Catching up, she kept her hand under his arm as they walked on. "Still, you seemed disappointed with this place. TA lot of the stuff was already here, apart from my clothes and a few other things, it's the landlord's really." She flopped down on the bed once more. "Now, come make the most of this in some way. I'd rather leave the packing until after, police questioning is such a bore."
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:33 pm

When next Asia looked up, she saw through the curtains of her bangs that the horizon was brightening. Time is too much like the wind, to rescind. And now look at me with my colors. She walked on until reaching the familiar side alley, which was as dingy and uninviting as always. As Asia turned into the dark, narrow passage, the terror once again began to claw at her insides like a beast's ferocious struggles, growing in intensity, for the blessed artificial streetlights did not permeate the cramped confines of the alley. The buildings seemed to loom impossibly close together overhead, though this might have been an exaggeration of the eye.

Panic bites the hands that feed it, need it, I need it. Why cannot it be the things that I bite? Bite of light, fight the sight, fight... It must be the wind. With that, Asia pushed open the rusty old door and descended the stairway into the old, abandoned cellar, a fitting shelter for the day.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:38 pm

He moved onto her and kissed down her neck. Around an hour later, he was spooning with her and twitched hearing the sound of sirens. "Damn... Stupid cops gotta come and bust up my enjoying time.." He sighed and held her tightly. "Well fuck, we might have to get up if they question us.. I'll get us safely in the payroll so don't worry, just lay here when they come.." He sighed comfortably and rubbed his hands over her scars.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:45 pm

She gazed dreamily, her hands over his. "I have a friend, werewolf guy I once dated. He runs a pest control service, lives just around the corner. Could get outta here before the police arrived, this place is under a fake name anyway." Glancing at the clock again, she recalled the estimated time for dawn. Still enough time to be on their way easily.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:52 pm

He pouted and nuzzled his chin into her shoulder. "Fucking garou.. Fine fine.. get your clothes, and I'll be ready to go soon... If the cops come I'll try and pay em off. We'll need a location to sleep in though when morning comes..."

He stood slowly and got dressed, cracking his neck a bit. He couldn't bring a torrie to his estate; the ghouls would yell at her and threaten her. And then, alert the family. The family'd kill him or cut him off..
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:57 pm

Getting up, she grabbed her dark brown set of leather and quickly putting it on, using a matching overcoat to conceal her arms. "So tell me, what do you think it's more suiting for a Torrie? I'll be sure to ask him to fix it while we're asleep in the van, shouldn't be a problem." Tying back her hair again, she re-fixed her makeup and peered outside. "Up to the roof then parkour down the other side looks best, the boys down there won't see us at all."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 10:59 pm

He opened up the window and laughed. "Or we head down a fire escape, get into the van and DON'T look like ridiculous jackasses.. We can stay at a pretty big townhouse my family has on the corner of 3rd and Main street." He looked at her. "Unless of course some of Gogh's original works would bore you..."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 11:01 pm

She nudged him teasingly in kind. "Just remember to wake me for food." She stuffed the rest of her clothes in a bag, along with the items on the only table. Zipping it up, she let the wheels take the wait as the outside air approached once more. Waiting for him, she left the keys under the mat and continued to observe the situation below.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 11:06 pm

He hopped out and looked at her grinning. "When's your friend coming?" He raced down the fire escape getting to street level rather quickly before coughing. Damn was she a good woman.. Shame he'd almost killed her but still. He was ready to take her to the supposed place of Arikel; Athens, Greece. "Let's get your big bad wolf to come already, I suspect they'll be coming around soon enough.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 11:12 pm

She shrugged. "Should still be home. I think he got a real kick in the teeth at some point, barely ever talks, hasn't attacked anyone in a long while. Probably went a bit human inside, that or something else." She walked hurriedly towards the fire exit, throwing her bag down. "Well, here goes." Picking up the lower half of her overcoat, she lifted herself in and slid down.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 11:15 pm

He leaned against the building's wall and laughed. "Mutt's are half human; they still think that they're 'gaia's warriors' or some stupid shit and hate us cuz we're demons who want to hurt Gaia apparently... Just a load of bull. They can only agree with the beasts among us, like those fucking Gangrels.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 11:19 pm

She rolled her eyes. "He's gone, there's nothing left inside. Just nod and hop in the van, that's all I ask." Making her way around the building, she crossed the road and jumped over the gate, leaving the bag beside the van as she went up to the front door. A brief conversation, mostly involving Kat explaining the situation followed, ending with her returning to the back of the van to wait.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 11:24 pm

He walked directly to the back of the van, climbing slowly over the gate before walking to the back of the van. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "I must admit you make beautiful screams. Kind of like most of my victims... Ahahaha." He sighed waiting before the wolf showed up. He stood up straight and smiled at her. "Let us depart"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 11:28 pm

Not saying a word, he opened the door for them and walked around to the driver's door. Getting in as expected, she placed her bag off to the side. Several blankets were already waiting, behind the metal cage doors were a variety of poisons and tools. "He'll wake us when he gets there. He just wants to know how to open the garage so he can get the van in."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 11:30 pm

"The brute can no doubt just assume Crinos and burst it open; right wolfy?" He climbed into the back and lay down, crossing his arms over his torso before slowly lowering himself back. "Stupid police had to get in my way when I was having fun.. Not gonna have a chance like that.. After all, we're headed to athens.." He sighed and closed his eyes, resting in the back of the van.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next