WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 6:45 pm

She closed her eyes. "So essentially, commit treason against the mother of my clan. Guess it's not so bad, worst they can do is kill me, I'm already an outcast." She sat down on the bed once more. "And about the payment... it doesn't necessarily have to be money..." She teasingly ran the tip of her finger along his leg.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 6:48 pm

He laughed and put a hand on her shoulder. "Even neonates know we have no 'orgasmic' pleasures. And it's not treason; it may very well get you reaccepted; feared, reveared! Hell we all know what happens when the ancients rise. After sleeping ages away, you'd be thirsty too... And they weren't exactly judgemental on who or WHAT they drank.. Capisce?"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 6:55 pm

She paused for a moment. It was the way he knew a lot about her Antediluvian, compared to her complete lack of knowledge that made her suspicious. "I don't really care, contact is better than nothing." She slowly removed the compress, testing the bites with her fingers. The bleeding had stopped for the moment. "So you want me to believe, that all you get out of me making sure she doesn't wake up is some peace and quiet..." She laughed slightly. It was unusual for her after all, years lacking in any joy.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 6:58 pm

"That and I don't get eaten. Did I forget to mention the part where the old fucks want to eat us all?!" He pinned her down to the bed and bared his teeth.

He was getting angry; sure, he was scared of things. Ever since he was little and he found his mother on top of a skeleton - nude as well but still - making ungodly noises like hisses and screams.

"You listen here, Torrie, if you're going to complain the much easier route is I stake you and leave you out for a little sunlight... If you understand that."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 7:02 pm

She rolled her eyes again. "Alright, fine. I'll do my best, but as I said, I have no idea where to begin searching." She glanced down at the position they were in. "You got me going with the bite, I thought you knew Toreadors don't take denial to stuff like that well." Still, she didn't struggle. One of her nails really needed touching up, but if what he said was true, this was her chance to get back in.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 7:06 pm

"Hm? Denial? You still feel such.. mundane emotions?" This was stupid; of course she did. Hell, the only thing keeping him from being a sexmachine like he used to be was a lack of bloodflow. "Still.. YOU don't need to know. Thanks to those stupid blood-sorcerers, I've gained a good idea as to where she and her twin are... The others will be a problem but still. Oh and another thing..? You WANT her power.. Trust me.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 7:11 pm

She closed her eyes, breathing in. "I just want back into my clan, and revenge on the ones who kicked me out in the first place. And, I don't want to be treated like some... trained animal." She gritted her teeth. "What happens afterwards? Do we go our seperate ways, because I'd rather get someone from another clan who isn't necessarily going to use me on a whim with a few lines of poetry."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 7:15 pm

He leaned down and grinned.

"I daresay with HER abilities you'll be quite capable of killing them.. She could run so fast with celerity that she managed to fly... But no, we shan't use you up too much. It's in the Giovanni's best interest to keep you as an ally so of course we shall keep you close; you're practically family should you succeed, and.."

and they'll probably make me obey her every whim to keep her since she's shown a liking.. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 7:18 pm

She bared her teeth for a moment. "Screw me on this and I'll..." She closed her mouth once more. "We've got a few more hours until sunlight. Now, I guess you just want to discuss my part in this plan of yours for those hours, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 7:22 pm

He pressed her shoulders and leaned down, his face inches from her. Despite being a man involved in necromancy, he was still a vampire; that meant he was a creature of high sexual attraction. He put a finger on her lips and laughed quietly.

"I intend to stay here.. Though, talking WOULD be nice, we can do it on the fly to her resting site... For now, I shall indulge your little whims.."

He leaned down to her neck and opened his mouth, pressing his fangs against the skin.

"However do understand; I'm not a very calm person.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 7:26 pm

She took a sharp breath. "You still want to see my scars? I reckon, they're pretty decent." She turned her head to the side, exposing her neck fully. "This time, try to make sure it doesn't bleed..."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 7:29 pm

He laughed and sat up slowly. He was amused by how submissive she was. He spoke softly.

"You're still too human. You obviously can't understand the pathos so maybe I'll have to show you how the Giovanni operate; to make sure you can actually KILL."
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 7:40 pm

Asia sat under a bridge and listened as the wind rushed by.

It was such in a hurry, maybe that's why everything else is? People don't need to walk so often, sitting down is a perfectly acceptable activity, and there isn't much else to do when the wind doesn't blow. Perhaps if they could be more like the wind, the driving force, the driving force, of course... and stand and sit on the count of a finger - Asia tapped out a rhythm on the concrete and was comforted by its grittiness - then more could be done and less could have been hoped for, no more on the shore, the shore... Waves in the moor, we are, so far. After all, isn't hope what drive us on, drives the wind, spend the wind, ascend, ascend... the things that peace is made of! Piece by piece, and let the wind cease. Sit down. Why not? I have eyes, don't I? Aye, I.

She stood up.

It would be getting light soon. Asia did not like the dark, but she liked the light less, for it was cruel and bit the skin with misunderstood fangs. The dark is the devil I know. I know I know, so go, no, go. If the city is near, here, then it is dark, stark, and the wind is not so cruel as its light. I fight, I fight. As Asia's feet kicked up stones which skittered away sheepishly on the concrete walk, carrying her away from the bridge and the polluted denizen that flowed sluggishly on below, she gave thought to her frequent haunts and the friends that might be found in such basements, cellars, places without the light, that she may sit in breathlessness and behold the comforts of terror.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 8:11 pm

Disappointment. So he was thinking she didn't have the stomach to kill. "I can kill alright. I just... don't need to that often..." Breathing out, she took off her leather jacket, the electric blanket making her a bit too warm for her liking. "So... no more, contact?"
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 8:24 pm

He stood up and spun his neck around, cracking it in about three places. He stared directly at her and laughed. "A Toreador throwing herself at me. We're the Death Clan, you're the Clan of Rose.. Though fitting with how overly sexual you are."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 8:59 pm

She stood up as well, straightening out her black shirt. "Make's sense in a twisted way." She walked over to the window and peered outside briefly. "By the way, I never caught your name. Funny that." She turned back, walking right up to him. "Kataryna Lupei, my given death name. It's from the ancestor's land in Romania, means 'pure wolf'. But then, I'm hardly pure."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:05 pm

He grasped the tips of her fingers on her left hand, kissing the ring finger. This was certainly a sudden change but sadly, he was quite the Renaissance man.

"You don't say? Vincitore Angelo Bonadetti da Firenze, my birth name. A fellow Romantic descendent, I see. This would explain my attraction.."

He smiled up at her, a kind smile as opposed to his usual toothy, lie filled grin.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:12 pm

She smiled curtly. Attraction, that sounded big of him. "Ah yes, birth names. The Toreador's made me use Kataryna after my death, I just let my original fade away." Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out her lipstick, casually applying it. "There's a group of drug dealers down at the end of this level. Personally I still have respect for decent humans, and I will not orphan children. Perhaps, we should have some... fun with the dealers..."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:13 pm

"Drugged blood will make you vomit if you're not careful; and we don't have working stomach acid so keep in mind a woman vomiting blood is not an average sight."

He turned with no remorse and opened the door for her, motioning for her to walk past.

"I beg you do not take too much damage; we Giovanni love playing with our food so I should take the bulk of the hits. Do not worry, Romanian flower. I shall make sure you are safe.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:18 pm

She shrugged casually. "I am yet to meet a dealer stupid enough to use his own product, pure or otherwise. Besides, they've become accustomed to seeing me come home before dawn." Pulling the door closed, she locked it up and hid the keys under her shirt. The clack of her high heeled shoes she had slipped on as she walked down towards the room didn't escape far. Reaching the door, she knocked with the knuckle of one finger. "You up boys? Because this guy here's not much fun, and I could really use some fun right now."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:20 pm

"Oh my so rude to a great Giovanni promising you such a wealthy reward.. Tsk tsk. I don't think these men are any fun anyways. They're probably useless drug dealers who couldn't handle themselves in a fight... Now come back upstairs. They're not worth your time, and you know how.. perverted you get when you're drunk."

He smiled smugly, clenching his fists. Dominance could make them commit suicide.. but he could also crack their fucking skulls open with potence.. Or maybe attempt necromancy to scare them with a Wraith then cut them open..
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:26 pm

The door opened to a white kid in a cap, chewing gum. Screamo music was beating away in the background. All the apartments had heavy sound insulation due to thousands of complaints over the past fifteen years. "What is dis?" She leaned against the doorframe, reaching for his low collar teasingly.

"Angelo, He's Italian, but doesn't act like it. Can we come in or what?" He looked back into the poorly lit room for a moment, before stepping back to let her through.

"Your, friend had better keep hees mouth shut." Smiling, she walked in, taking 'Angelo's' hand and leading him in. Leaning close to his ear to whisper, she pretended to bite his neck softly.

"It was all patter I assure you. They like it when girls get bored and bring new customers by."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:29 pm

He leaned in and whispered, the screamo activating a sort of appreciation for rage.

"Am I allowed to kill them yet...? I have the strangest feeling that my beast is wanting to be sated.. I feel like I'm going to frenzy any moment.."

He looked around. Punks, drug dealers because Daddy wasn't there to correct them. Or maybe it was because physical punishments were thought morally wrong. Either way he had the deepest urge to start disembowling the little idiots.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:35 pm

She smiled and glanced at the others. A few had guns, no problem. She doubted they even knew how to reload them. The main guy, probably around her age, stood up and circled them. She flexed her fingers.

"Italiano huh? Long way from home..." He stopped in front of her, leaning closer. "I don't like surprises Kitty. If he's with the big boys, you're head's up." She laughed at how close he was to the truth without realising it.

"Really..." She clicked her fingers and leaned forward, perking her lips. But they weren't headed for his. Neck twisting around, her teeth sank right into his neck. Hand swinging to knock the guns out of her hand, she waited for the Giovanni to have his fun as she continued to drink. The cries of pain made her feel that much better.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:40 pm

He grinned feeling the blood flow through him. He turned to the idiot at the door breathing out. His face seemed extra terrifying to the child who shakily put the gun to his head and blew his brains out. Not too many, maybe ten. Small crack den. He turned and felt his hands becoming stronger. With great force he knocked a couple to the ground, crushing their throats slowly. Three down, plus the one incapacitated.. Not bad.

He turned slowly before getting shot in his shoulder. He grinned at the pain and spoke to the fucker who'd shot him.

"Shoot. Your. Friends."

The action was carried out but he couldn't hold up too much; He was damn near out of blood already. The kid got one of them before dying. That made five dead, one incapacitated. He lunged at the woman who was aiming a sawed off shotgun at him; not smart to get hit by that. He tore into her neck, draining her as swiftly as he could.

"Your turn, Torry.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)   Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire: The Masquerade IC (Don't forget your hat!)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next