WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Life in Nowhere IC

Go down 
+2
MoonlightDreams
Gaius Sulpicia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 3:27 am

She left the room as well, catching up with him for a moment. "See you outside I guess." She hugged him for a long moment, then hurried to get down to the football field. Miss Sticky, as they all liked to call her, was writing down the measurements of the new girls. Taking her place with the other two seniors, she clapped her hands together to feign enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 3:41 am

Emily found herself seated in math class, listening to a particularly flustered Advanced Algebra II teacher talk about rules and schedules. She bit the tip of her pencil, a habit she unintentionally indulged herself in when she was bored. Somehow, the action helped her focus.

The taste wasn't too bad either. Paper, pencils, fingernails, even the plastic from a fraying binder were sometimes satisfying to chomp on for some obscure reason. Emily's parents despised the quirk and would scold her if they saw, but Emily simply couldn't bring herself to drop it.

The math teacher apparently had noticed Emily staring into space; he pointed to her and asked what he had been talking about for the last five minutes.

Emily sat up. "The classroom procedures and requirements, including, but not limited to, arriving on time every day with a pencil and your notebook, remaining quiet when the teacher is talking, and - paying attention," she recited from subconscious memory after a moment's pause. Thank you, brain.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 8:00 pm

He sat bored in his last class. Lab procedures bored the fuck out of him. The phrase was rest in peace, but no, its more like rest in pieces in biology class. Why leave the corpses untouched? That would be too foolish. Fucking scientists and their lost faith in the divinities in their multitude.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 8:12 pm

She read through the list of matches the team was going to be playing in over the year. Evenly spaced out, nothing that would cause her problems. Some of the others were already working on warming up for some basic practise. Goodie, she got to teach them...
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 6:53 pm

He sat and waited patiently through the boring talk of organs. Leave it to school to end up disgusting him out of his skull.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 9:35 pm

"Okay, try to lean a bit more to the left, you seem to be favouring the right." She helped Felicity, one of the new ones on the team to re-adjust her balance on the two logs. She vaguely recognised her from the try-outs at the end of the year before. No doubt surrounded the amount of talent she had.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 6:55 am

Finally out of the horridly morbid class, he stood and wondered if he should stop to meet the others out by the gym. That notion faded away and he headed outside waiting for the hearse to drive up. He hit the trunk twice, usually a sign that he was going to have goth friends over but in this case they weren't goths at all. Well, one was maybe half goth. But still.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 7:00 am

Waving goodbye to the other leaders, she couldn't hide the spring in her step as she headed for the main gate. A night with the cute goth kid, at least he was straight up with what he thought. If only more guys could be honest, then there would be a lot less prom night drama. A smile filled her face. Better that honesty be rather limited, more fun that way.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 7:12 am

He sat in the Hearse parked just at the main parking lot, chilling calmly in the backseat. Oh god was this a date? What classified something as a date? Would it be whether or not they kissed? If so those spin the bottle parties he'd been to hooked him up often. Fuck why was he sweating? Damn teenage hormones, damn logic, and most of all damn him for doing something like this on the first day back! What the hell was wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 7:16 am

Stopping by his car, she leaned against it very lightly, keeping the average friend feel. "I take it that something's wrong. If it's me, I'll understand." She tapped her nails against the book. Nothing had to be drawn out, just simple and straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 7:20 am

"Nah nothing's wrong. Welcome though, this is my amazing deadman's car." He sighed contently and placed his hand near hers. "So uhm. Should we wait for the other fellow to tag along? I'm still not sure if he wants to come or not but you know. Courteous and all that."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 7:28 am

She nodded. "I don't mind waiting. He's a good kid, the irony of stereotypes being furthest from the truth." She clasped his hand slowly. "I still take it you'd prefer some distance in public, which is fine with me. Had a few rumours floating around the cheerleaders already, mostly about this new group in town, figured the older girls would go for them, namely me and the other two seniors." She flicked her hair back casually.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 7:34 am

He shrugged and felt his palm sweating slightly. Fuck. Sweating again. Is this a popularity issue..? Or what? he thought to himself. He sighed and took a deep inhale. "So what the fuck is up with you and why are you choosing a fucking goth over the usual captain of the football team?" he said with confidence in himself that faded half way into pain. He couldn't help but feel this was some kind of start-of-the-year dare.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 7:37 am

She shrugged, discrietely reaching into her pocket to give him a few tissues. "Jocks for the most part are either self-obsessive or perverted, probably both. I could spend half the year looking for a decent guy, or I could go with the kid who was dead honest with me from the start. Someone who won't let me be like the rest of my family, a bunch of demented sex addicts with little future in store."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 7:40 am

He shivered and crossed his arms. "Well what if I can't be there for you through thick and thin? What if I don't even wanna be with you? You're throwing a lot into this one kid you just met for god's sake. Hell I'm surprised you haven't thought about age difference. You look like a fuckin' cougar around me." He puffed out his chest, feeling like his point was made, though half worried he'd scare her off.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 7:46 am

She crossed her arms too, leaning off the car. "Better cougar than prostitute, am I right?" She paced around for several moments. "I'm not saying that anything will come of this, I'm just glad that a guy came along who stood up and gave me it straight. Helps me remember what I'm looking for, you know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 7:57 am

"No, I don't, because I've always seeked what I've wanted in a woman. Perky breasts, half a brain, the ability to stand up for herself, really smooth hair, and a sort of favorable personality." He sighed, irritated by how this had slowly become a feelings jam instead of a basic conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 8:02 am

She laughed just slightly, leaning her head forward to let her hair filter out the sun. "I can get decent grades, can't draw though. Cooking doesn't get past scrambled eggs. All I can talk about is that half brain of mine, the rest I'm not up to judging." She paused as her pacing returned her to facing him full on. "Let's cut to the chase, I'm hardly perfect, I get obsessive, quite stubborn, and struggling to break habits from those around."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 8:08 am

"I'm metrosexual, hardly ever need to shave, practice demonic magic and have skin that a butterknife could cut." He uncrossed his arms and pulled her into a rough embrace before kissing her. His mind was rattled. His instincts had taken over and he lost his reasoning and for what?! An admission of flaws?! His life was becoming too poetic too fast. Who cared though. Her lips were soft. Her touch gentle. He could stay there forever.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 8:15 am

She tried not to react to his abrupt embrace. Much as she wanted to keep to her rant about taking things slower. But a genuine embrace after fighting... No, she could enjoy this, but still keep a semi-detached tone. Surely he'd prefer that. Releasing her lips briefly, she took the time to breathe. "I've never been a fan of facial or body hair anyway."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 8:23 am

"I've always loved obsessive women. Makes me feel rightly loved." He let go and his face turned red through his makeup; a rare feat to occur at all. Leave it to blushing alone and you were lucky find him doing so, but blushing through the heavy ammount of makeup? Nigh on impossible. This must be a sign of the apocalypse. Truly the world was ending. But who gave two hells, he thought he was falling in love with a rara. Oh the judgement. Oh the scandal it would be considered. The downright wrongness made him shiver.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 8:25 am

She patted his shoulder in an understanding way, not even thinking about commenting on his change of colour. "Between you and me, doesn't need to be brought up. Far as anyone else is concerned, never happened." She looked around to be sure no-one noticed. Fortunately the large group of people were gone, leaving the smaller groups who were busy talking.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 8:35 am

"I concur... We didn't do anything, in fact I've no c-clue what you're t-talking a-about.." He shivered at the feeling of recognizing he was stuttering. Him being embarassed? What was going on. His heart was thumping, his palms sweating, and he had the strangest urge to just hug her and never let go. The hell was going on with his body?!
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 8:39 am

She smiled and resumed leaning against the car. "Waiting for your new friend I believe. Unless you wanna drop him a line, I'll cover his cab fare." She got up again and walked back towards the gates to search for him. If he was on detention for the first day... "Whatever works for you, maybe he'll call later. Seems like the guy to crash out first then visit friends."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 8:45 am

He walked after her and sighed. "Yeah I'll cover his cab fare. Did you get his number? I don't think I did." He sighed. Rookie move, way to go. Pathetic move of his. Maybe the lil' troublemaker landed into detention. If so good on him. No pussyfooting around for him, then. But still he kind of wanted to hang out with more than just the female. God knows what his zealous nature would get him into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life in Nowhere IC
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next