WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Life in Nowhere IC

Go down 
+2
MoonlightDreams
Gaius Sulpicia
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 10:55 am

He pressed their desks together mouthing the words "Project" to the teacher, who nodded in understanding. He quickly leaned over and kissed her lips, smudging his black lipstick onto her mouth. "So in otherwords, you're trying to make me feel uncomfortable as all hell yes? That's an interesting experiment, one I could easily best you in."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 11:02 am

She coughed just barely, surprised with the kiss. Fortunately she was smart enough to not comment on the lipstick. "What? I'm trying to avoid awkward situations, because... well... I'm older. Hell, I'm an adult technically, so..." She let the sentence hang as she stared out at the board. She didn't want, or need to go there. Not yet at least.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 11:07 am

"Look back here.." He grabbed her chin and turned her face, wiping the lipstick off her mouth with a black hankerchief. "Don't mind my makeup, it tends to run a bit more. And if you're an adult you realize having sex with me back there would be rape, and I could just old that over your pretty little cheerleader head for the longest time.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 11:14 am

She tightened her lips, looking down at the table. "I guess I conveniently forgot that." Her fingers ran along the table idly. "Again, I'm sorry about the way I acted before. I wouldn't have forced anything I swear, but when you're used to getting what you want, it's hard to stop yourself."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 1:25 am

"Heh, if you're that much of a nymphomaniac, then just say the word and we can go fuck back in the little clearing you wanted us to be in." He smirked, sufficiently encouraged that he had embarassed her, despite how much of a lie that may fucking be. But whatever would help his innermost damaged feelings of desiring female affection.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 1:32 am

She took a deep breath, keeping herself under control. "No, it was a stupid suggestion. If you don't want to, then I am mature enough to accept that." She quickly scribbled out some random lines to give the impression that she was actually doing work. "By the way, what is a nymphomaniac..."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 1:40 am

"That, my dear, would be what others would call a sex addict. And obviously, given the aura you're providing for my minds eye, you do not think it's stupid and were serious on taking up my offer. It's up to you." He opened his personal journal, reading through his progressions he had shown over the past year through attempting to practice magick. He moved along to the nearest date, almost blushing at it.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 1:45 am

She closed her eyes and slumped her head on the desk. "I can't be an addict to something I've never had, can I?" She stared down at the paper. Despite her observation of the board, nothing was coming to her. This was a very, very bad idea. "I try not to be stupid if I can help it."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 1:49 am

"Sum quod sum, es quod es. I am what I am, and you are what you are. It's fully possible, if your urges are strong enough. And my offer stands true. I've never been someones first anyways. And you're not fucking stupid." He sighed. He hated self put-down unless it was fucking valid, like he did to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 1:54 am

She looked up again, biting her tongue while she thought about what to say. "The clearing would be a poor choice anyway. How about we talk more at your place first, it's safer, and I get to see all the cool things you mentioned." Pushing her hair back over her shoulders, she looked down again and continued to stare while trying to work out what to write.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 1:59 am

He breathed out slowly. That last journal entry.. His hand slowly extended, shaking lightly, before it touched her inner thighs. Soft.. so silky soft.. God her skin was like pure fucking heaven for the short time. He slid his hand down and whispered out a few words. "Non me tenent, et placeat tibi..." He remembered the phrase he had to speak. His lips pursed slightly. The hell was he doing? This wasn't him. This was fucking hormonal him. The risk taker, the idiot..
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:08 am

She kept her facial expression the same, avoiding drawing any attention. She couldn't help a small smile escaping though. She closed her legs around his hand, moving her own towards the top of the table. "Enjoy it." She opened her legs again, raising her hand. "Mind if I go to the toilet?" Winking at him as she left, she casually walked towards the ladies room nearby.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:11 am

He laughed and pulled his hand in, writing a small page about Wendigo psychoses and handing it to the teacher. Of course, since it was a first day, this wasn't necessary, but he insisted on turning it in. Nothing like people going mad and believing they have to eat human meat to keep from becoming monsters or some shit. "Ah that fucking woman is so crazy over me.. I guess I'm a chick magnet."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:14 am

Washing her hands to remove all the scrawls caused by her pen flicking, she glanced at herself in the mirror. What was she meant to see? A different version of herself? Scrubbing until her hands were sore, she dried them off and returned with the same casual air. Hopefully this time she wouldn't get ink all over her hands.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:21 am

He smiled as she returned, closing his journal swiftly. An entry read. More knowledge remembered. He blew a kiss as she entered. "Oh hey there baby, how're you doing? I missed you. Was your trip to check up on the status of dampness an exciting one? I'm sure I've had quite the effect on you." He was downright teasing her now.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:36 am

She rolled her eyes but otherwise didn't comment. "It's already passed for the month if you must know." She stared down at the paper again. When she thought about it, she didn't actually have to do anything worth reading in the view of things. She wrote out several lines of why she disliked the canteen food before continuing. "For the record I had ink on my hands."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:40 am

He spoked calmly. "I meant you got wet, not that you were bleeding out your crotch woman." He sighed and cracked his neck, awaiting the bell. Of course she'd become irritating really fast. He couldn't stand it. "Oh my, ink on your hands, how sad. Here." He turned his arm upwards and pulled the fishnet up, revealing a scar or two on his forearm, specifically over his veins.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:44 am

She winced as he revealed the scars. "I have a habit of scrawling on my hands." Her tongue was in danger of bleeding from how hard she was biting it. "I'm sorry, I misunderstand stuff when I'm trying to think of something." Her hand moved to his arm. The thought of self harming came to mind, but she quickly pushed it away. It wasn't her business, and it meant nothing about what he was now.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:47 am

He smiled at her and heard about the habit. It made him laugh a little. "Yeah don't worry. Are you curious as to how I got them hm? What could possibly drive this devilishly handsome summoner to drag a cold steel blade across his forearms? I'll tell you, if you ask." He felt like sharing his story. He'd told countless spirits and demons, even his therapist once. He laughed about telling another human being.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:52 am

She released the hold on her tongue, retracting her hand. "If you like. I was just concerned, I've heard a lot of rumours about goofs prowling around with knives, assaulting anyone who has money. Kids who just don't care about school." She decided to refrain from saying more, letting him speak instead.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 2:56 am

"When I was five I was a happy little toddler. Oh yes, very content, until my father blew my mother's brains out onto the harlequin wallpaper. Ahh yes and of course that's affected me. So to remind myself I'm still alive, I drag the knife across me, painfully and slowly. Oh yes.. The absolution is.. ecstatic." He shivered and bit his tongue a little. No use getting excited.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 3:02 am

She lowered her head in shame. After she had been so casual on how her own mother died. And there he was, losing both parents to one act. "Hey, I'm sorry I was casual about it before." She glanced at her watch. Class was almost over at least. Session with the cheerleaders. "Whatever you want, I'll do my best to provide."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 3:08 am

"I'm not THAT sexual. And hey don't fuckin' sweat it, I got over her real fast.. Beautiful woman though she was, I'm not going to obsess like some matripheliac." He sighed and cracked his neck. Just about fucking leaving time. Just what he needed more boring classes..
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 3:12 am

She rolled her eyes again. "I didn't mean that. Just, if you needed someone to talk to, or something to do. For instance... I get discounts on food and drink at the arcade..." She packed up her things and turned to him fully. "I kinda, exaggerated when I said estate. It's more of a farm outside of town, and the Porsche is, a horse." She braced herself for inevitable laughing. Wouldn't be the first time.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 3:22 am

"Awesome, I love horses. Fucking majestic beasts." He stood slowly and cracked his neck. "I think I still have the high score on Pac-Man, if the initials DGD are still up there. That's Dark God's Drudge, by the way. Hehehe.." He picked up his journal, making sure she saw before leaving along with the bell. Oh lovely, up next was science. God damn biology and its incising upon the dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in Nowhere IC   Life in Nowhere IC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life in Nowhere IC
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next