WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)

Go down 
+2
Patches
Wanderer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 9:50 pm

Are you going to try and publish it, Odysseus?
I would read it.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 12:08 am

V wrote:
Are you going to try and publish it, Odysseus?
I would read it.

This and the comment of Patches above both make me very wary and also make me quite happy.

I would one day like to finish writing all and publish the Wanderer Sagas, I enjoy creating this storyline and giving you all a story. It makes me happy that you all enjoy the story, that it is something original and not a knock-off or a pseudo-remake or any of that.

However, I am wary because the plot, the Universes, The Creator, The Wanderer, these are mine, and I feel when ya'll talk about publishing that I could be cheated out of my credit. I also feel like publishing it also cheats you out of your credit as well. This is a big reason I stopped the Medea RP. This is even better than the Medea RP plotwise. I feel a strange compulsion though to tell this story to you all. I feel it just needs to be told. In a way thinking of making money off it be great because I'm poor as hell. On the other hand that almost stifles the creativity of it, because money complicates things. I don't think I could come up with a story this great if I expected money from it. I do however expect some credit, I'd rather be known as a bard than a millionaire.

Also unlike Medea where I had everything pretty much plotted out, this RP I just had a vague idea of when I first started it. As it devellopped from your actions and my actions I finalized and planned for the end. I have all ready thought out for the most part this First Battle since the first post of the RP. I am glad you are excited, because I'm going to twist the shit out of this story. I all ready have some key parts of the Final Battle figured out, but obviously there are gaps for which you will fill. I have the name of our savior and human, I actually drew a picture of her lol, but i think it's not so good so i might redraw it. I know what will happen at the end. I can't wait for it either. What I have imagined for the end, what I have imagined for Moribidus, it's just too good, it drives me on to deliver this story to you.

Let's not think of publishing for now. This is just a story that has to be told. I just ask you remember that the Wanderer told it to you.

EDIT: I have also plotted out the next story in this World after this story concludes. I am not sure if I will make that into an RP as well, we shall see.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 8:42 am

By any chance, does the human woman of prophecy, happen to be based off of your spouse?

I'd be glad to be in another RP with you Pat, I just don't want to force it on ya. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 4:31 pm

The Grouch wrote:
By any chance, does the human woman of prophecy, happen to be based off of your spouse?

I'd be glad to be in another RP with you Pat, I just don't want to force it on ya. Laughing

Wow, I think you just came very close to inadvertendly discovering the end of the story. So close, that I will just give away the twist, since you can probably work it out yourself. The human, her name is Hope btw, will marry the Wanderer in the Epilogue.

As for me myself, no I'm not married lol. If I were married I probably never be on the internet lol. Marriage is a good thing. The dream of every true American and myself is to have a beautiful wife, two kids, and a nice house with a white picket fence.

As for the character Hope, I am not too sure how her character will develop yet. All I really know about her is she'll be magically created from the Crown piece, how she will defeat Moribidus (which is too epic to give away), and that she will marry the Wanderer in the Epilogue. I imagine she will be sort of innocent, and of course have a sort of protective spirit for life since she is the Wanderer's soul mate. She is not based off any woman I know, she is far more pure than the sluts I hang around with lol. Mind you even the First Wanderer was sorta married in his Universe, except his pretty babe wife got killed, which kinda drove him to become rather callous. Hope and Second Wanderer will live out the rest of their lives fairly happy and peacefully before passing away.

It has always been part of my ideology that there is a woman for every man, even in the fictional creative writing Universes of mine. Should your characters survive this story each one of them is destined to have a family. Lol, Abasi is actually destined to have the most kids of all the main characters (20 in total.) I am hoping that Abasi will survive too because I mean for him to break a curse on the goblin race that goes all the way back to the First Age.

Anyways, since you brought up our great heroine I think I will share the picture I drew of her.

Here she is! The Bane of Moribidus! The Liberator of the World! The Mother of the new Human Race! The blood daughter of Victor and Elycia! Through her veins flows the blood of Victor the First of the Lands of Myth! In this terrible World full of tears, death, and dread I give you Hope.

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 Birtho10
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 4:35 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 4:41 pm

Well I added another post, so as is traditional I'll break it down here.

The first part is basically to add a little more backstory to Locke.

Locke, Tisias, and Kilamondread have stopped in the wilderness of North Continent so Kilamondread could get a drink.

Tisias finally woke up after being unconscious for days.

Tisias angrily confronted Locke about their shared past (and also punched poor Lockei n the face twice.)

Locke revealed that a big part of the reason he abandoned Tisias was because Euxodus whooped his ass twice for messing around with his daughter. This is important because up until now Euxodus has been portrayed in a very good light. However, even Euxodus had his own little darkside. Tisias naturally denies this version of events as he has grown up with Euxodus pretty much as his role model.

Locke also revealed a big part of him not seeing Tisias after Euxodus' death was because Lythe also kicked his ass and potentially tortured him for fathering Tisias. And of course Locke was not soon after pretty much forced by his brother to join Moribidus' Army.

Also Kilamondread has agreed to take Tisias anywhere he wants to go. It is revealed that Kilamondread feels some sort of empathy with Tisias, being ashamed of his father the dragon from Medea named Gilmadread.

It is also subtley hinted that Kilamondread can understand the Mortal Tongue.

The second part has officially began the Rhythian versus Set Apollyon epic side story.

Rhythian managed to slip into Kel'Arboreal's room and drug and almsot kidnap the Resistance leader.

Before Rhythian could escape with his capture though Set Apollyon stopped him and the two had a brief duel.

Rhythian formally challenged Set to fight for title of World's Best Fighter.

Rhythian revealed his pact with Moribidus and revealed he only serves the Emperor because the Emperor promised to let him alone fight the world's strognest fighters.

All though the duel ended with Rhythian abotu to deliver a deathblow, Rhythian acknowledged that Set probably would have dodged this, and because he broke one of Rhythian's ribs, Rhythian named Set the winner of the First Round.

Rhythian used a little coercion to ensure his escape.

Rhythian revealed he has been spying on Typhoon for a while and knwos of the plans to fight Moribidus. Rhythian set the location of him and Set's next fight.

Finally Rhythian swore an oath to the entire Resistance that he would not kill a single person until he defeats Set fairly in combat.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Aug 2012, 3:24 am

Give me some time to fucking post, dude. God...

I keep getting dragged off the computer every time I get on, so pardon me if I've been busy.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 2:14 pm

Eo wrote:
Give me some time to fucking post, dude. God...

I keep getting dragged off the computer every time I get on, so pardon me if I've been busy.

Sorry comrade, I was moreso trying to detail Locke though. Also, not sure if you caught it, but Locke Locke also managed to secure your wand for you and gave it back.

At any rate, all of that is going to soon become quickly irrelevant. We are just hours away from the First Battle. Just hours away from the Great Plot Twist.

Get your posts in tonight brothers. Sometime after Midnight the Battle will commence!

I would like to devote the whole weekend to the Battle, maybe even longer than that depending how it goes. After the Battle much will change in the story. The World will change, many characters will be dead. The Sword will be recovered, but Moribidus' anger will reach a fever pitch.

I guess since your feathers are ruffled Eo (pun intended) I will give you the honor of giving a name to The Battle. Think carefully because this Battle will be remembered for the rest of this World's history. It will be lamented in song for centuries to come.

(explodes in excitement)
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 2:41 pm

I also probably won't have the chance to post today. I'm going to drop out, because this just isn't working for me.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 2:45 pm

Eo wrote:
I also probably won't have the chance to post today. I'm going to drop out, because this just isn't working for me.

Ah well, then I guess I had best get to work getting to the Cetan City. I encourage to you to keep reading though comrade. Tisias will be kept alive if you wish to jump back in at any point and reprise him.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Sep 2012, 9:53 pm

Well this has kinda died I suppose, and with good reason. I got a lil over-excited to get to the battle I guess.

So basically the adjsutments to my plan is to flesh this out a bit more. I would like to get to the First Battle on the first post of the new page. there's 3 more posts left to fill on this page so I guess either I will fill them slowly, or if one of you guys, such as Patches would like to take a psot to add some conclusion or extension to your character's side advetnure that's cool too. Either way once you see the new page the battle is on. I don't know who all is still following so jsut give a holler or even just wait til the battle if you want. I am still plannign on finishing this story. I feel like we've come too far for me to jsut quit telling it now. I hope at the least ya'll at least read and enjoy it is a story.

In terms of my most recent IC post:

Nothing too Earth shattering

Kathael and Adonis have been in Dalarov for 3 days and have finally left

King Kiros has agreed to join the Resistance and bring along 100 of his best soldiers.

It is revealed that because of events earlier in the story concerning the now deceased Admiral Gaunt that the citizens and army of Dalarov for the most part have relocated and settled on Set Apollyon's vast property in the wilderness of the West Continent.

Dalarov is officially abandoned and empty.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 12:44 am

Well I tied off all the subplots on page 3. Page 3 ended with a celebration. Max and Jasmine finalyl did the nasty. Rhythian tracked down Shaqaa and talked him into rejoining the Black Hand promising to protecth im from Skar. King Belisarius returned to the South Continent before to try to reclaim his throne while Trollus and the bulk of Moribidus' army are away.

At any rate none of that matters now.

See the first post of page 4.

The battle has officially begun, and we will dedicate a good chunk of time to it.

Moribidus' Secret Weapon has finally been revealed so keep this in mind as you fight.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2012, 10:30 am

I've just been distracted. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)   Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fading of the World OOC (Now with Pictures!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5