WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)

Go down 
+4
DB
Admiral Ji
Szemetlada
Surprise
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 3:34 pm

Hm, so until then I guess I just need to plan how I would begin, unless that's spelled out by the intro.

Also, I barring replacement by any of the other characters being more so, I think I'm going to count as the booky one.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:00 pm

*cough*.

yes, definitely you, not the pony with the cutiemark for the writing, reading, editing, and telling of stories.

I AM the booky one. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:03 pm

I thought you said your character was more of a storyteller, less of an avid reader.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:11 pm

You can't be a storyteller without reading, and writing helps you to record your thoughts. Editing because he has to make his bits SOMEHOW. :P
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:19 pm

True, bits are pretty nice. You can't be just some two bit bard. You need at least three.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:22 pm

Do you have any idea how many bits it costs to move from city to city at random? You really need AT LEAST 4, 5 if you don't have a mobile-home.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 4:27 pm

Oh of course, of course. I forgot about the rising cost of lodging now a days. It's not much of an issue in Canterlot.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012, 5:48 pm

Name: Balestra Fleche.
Cutiemark: Crossed fencing swords atop red lightning bolt.
Element: Generosity.
Type: Unicorn.
Description: Silver in colour (grey if need be), she bears a contrasting thick maroon mane and tail that compliments the red bolt of her cutie mark.
Special ability: Power Jump.
Personality: I can't really be bothered to try and follow something I've already set beforehand in detail. -In Development-
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 5:01 pm

C'mon, mata, CoF, get your sheets in, I'm starting this thing up tonight at 12-ish. That's 7 hours!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 7:39 pm

Sorry, I just simply haven't had the time to finish. -A-; I mean, I've got started and all. But I can finish today, hopefully. :3
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Oct 2012, 7:40 pm

:D
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 8:59 am

So I'm assuming that in social class it goes: Alicorn, Unicorn, Pegasus then Earth Ponies.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 9:07 am

more or less, yeah.

I mean, it's more complicated than that, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 9:09 am

I just kinda wanted to have a bit of a rough outline :3 So...IC?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 9:10 am

is up.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 9:11 am

Awesome thank you :3
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 5:26 pm

It's okay guys, I got it in before pigs flew! :D

Name: Hat Trick
Cutiemark: A silver peace sign, gilded with green, blue, and pink
Element: Kindness
Type: Earth pony
Description: Hat Trick's short fur is pure black - with the exception of his mane, which is a vibrant forest green, and tended to with the utmost care to produce the deepest, most attractive hue possible. He commonly wears a comely gray fedora, adorned with sky-blue ribbon, and his eyes are a pleasant and inquisitive neon green.
The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 F5pKl
Special ability: Settling arguments
Personality: Hat Trick is a curious eccentric who has developed a humble fascination with the world around him. He is pleasant, if a bit scatterbrained, to talk to, yet spends as much time in the company of his collection of hats and odd jewelry as he does with his friends. Hat Trick may always be relied upon to help out a friend. He may be brave - though pacifistically so - but is more commonly fearful; he may be serious, but is more commonly composing love sonnets to plants or inanimate objects.
Job: Local trinket/oddity pawner

Last edited by MataRahi on Sun 28 Oct 2012, 6:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 5:31 pm

What a cute pony :3
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 5:33 pm

Whythankya. -w-
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 5:35 pm

:3 I have a IC post ready but I'm not sure if I like it...or even wrote it write. I guess I'll just post it and fix it if I have to.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 5:40 pm

o:

Seems good to me. Quite powerful, actually. XP
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 5:41 pm

I'm working on mine as we speak, takes longer being an intro and not really having much to rely on after all.

Last edited by Jokie155 on Mon 29 Oct 2012, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 5:44 pm

Okay :D I'll try and make mine in a bit. >3<
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 6:10 pm

I dislike writing from nothing. I have three separate projects in the works that can't get past the first chapter because I'm not sure how to start them.

Mata, what does the peace sign represent? Unless it's relatively obvious, it helps to be specific.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 6:16 pm

He's a pacifist! Sorry, I guess I should have put that in the sheet x3x;

I just didn't it want to be TOO obvious. Like, a top hat or something didn't feel right >u<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next