WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)

Go down 
+4
DB
Admiral Ji
Szemetlada
Surprise
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 6:26 pm

his special talent is... being a pacifist? umm... k then.

Also, Cursive is definitely going to carry postal for flying-ness at some point.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 6:31 pm

Peacemaking. o3o
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 6:52 pm

:3 I feel like Postal really wants to be able to fly or do magic or something other then being a silly earth pony, which is why she strives to be the best at what an earth pony can.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 7:48 pm

wait. wait. Is that supposed to be cursive? I'm not really clear on that.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 9:13 pm

I am member finding-ly agnostic. So anyone who needs a friend, meet sir Checkmate.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 9:23 pm

Hey Mata I wanted to ask so I could make my next post, where is you character?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 10:04 pm

Oh, I just wanted to plop him down near you for character interaction. >3< Where are you?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 10:18 pm

Well I was planning on moving my character towards Everyfree City with some important letter.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 11:30 pm

Oooooh, okay! How about my post takes place when you've reached there?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 2:47 pm

Okey :3

There is going to be a hurricane blowing through my area, so if I'm gone for a bit it means I lost power.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 3:20 pm

This is true for me as well.

Welcome to the world of HOLY FUCK WHAT THE HELL HURRICANES DON'T BELONG IN CANADA.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 3:22 pm

That was me a few weeks ago, when I experienced my first real earthquake in an episode I like to call: HOLY CRAP THE GROUND JUST SHOOK IN MAINE!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 3:29 pm

Well I'm okay until I experience OH GOD THERE'S A TSUNAMI/VOLCANIC ERUPTION (select appropriate) IN WASHINGTON.

Already had my first earthquake.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 3:56 pm

Me too, also tornado. This area is not known for anything spectacular, which is why it's so fucking cold all the time- god had to find SOME way to fuck with us.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 5:30 pm

Heh. We get normally constant rain, and honestly, I'm okay with that. So that's our special local problem.

Now to figure out how to actually get to character interaction the movie.

I did. And it was glorious.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 3:14 pm

WE NEED A FECKING MAGIC.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 3:39 pm

CAUSE MAGIC MAKES IT ALL COMPLETE!
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 4:20 pm

MY LITTLE PONY
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 5:06 pm

I'm not saying it! I'm not!

You are all my very best friends...

What I do for a paycheck.

I suppose team Canterlot is basically geared for time skip mode. We're all done interacting. So unless it's time for magic celebration time that somehow pulls us together, and it teaches us an important lesson on friendship...

Last edited by Ji on Sat 03 Nov 2012, 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 5:09 pm

Yeah, pretty much, right now I'm not sure what I can do.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 5:40 pm

I would magic timeskip everything, but this day is intended to be our "Please let someone join as magic, please let someone join as magic" time.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 6:00 pm

Only, I'm not sure if that'll happen.

Should pester Eo.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 7:41 pm

pester everyone

I mean, like, 3 people have volunteered for it so far, but none have followed through
Back to top Go down
pyro_dear
Refugee
pyro_dear

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 11:53 pm

SORRY GUYS I'VE BEEN REALLY UBER BUSY BUT I GUESS HERE'S MY SHEET???

Name: Star Chaser
Cutiemark: A wand with a star shaped end, and gold sparkles in a trail from it.
Spoiler:
Element: Magic
Type: Pegasus
Description: Star is a gray pony with a wavy cyan and white mane, and chocolate brown eyes. She is a relatively small pony, and is not a very good flyer, despite her large wingspan.
Special Ability:
Personality: Although shy and quiet a large part of the time, Star can be loud and obnoxious as soon as she's around someone she feels comfortable with. (still kinda working on this)
Job: (I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA)
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 12:00 am

FINALLY

also, magic is a Pegasus. Yush.

What does the CM represent?

Pick someone to interact with that's still in canterlot, it's be nice to have a bunch of minor connections going before I start things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)   The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The War of Sun and Moon(A pony RP)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next