WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

War of Sun and Moon

Go down 
+3
Sadie
DB
Surprise
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

War of Sun and Moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War of Sun and Moon   War of Sun and Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 4:03 pm

Checkmate sighed as he walked back home himself. Today was long, and he had done what he could, but in the end it would matter little. He knew that all too well. Regardless, as he slowly moved home he allowed his mind to wander. So much to worry around in the coming times… an adventure lay at their feet, followed by his long, healthy, drab life that awaited him in but a few short years…

Eventually he found his way home, and shoved his door open manually. He was feeling more or less magically drained at the moment, and as a result had to slowly and dreadfully remove the steel plates piece by piece, leaving them on the floor where they landed, before he could lay down to sleep at last.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: War of Sun and Moon   War of Sun and Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Dec 2012, 4:23 pm

Finally finished with her last delivery, Postal returned home. It was later then she hoped to be finished by but she had predicted this since she had wasted precious daylight hours at that crazy mob. Thinking back Postal couldn't remember why she had gone to that spot, was someone singing and then it escalated into something else? Postal shrugged to herself and continued the light trot home. She made a few friendly smiles to passing by ponies and slight waves to ponies she knew but other then that the long walk home was silent.

Once she reached her small home on the outskirts of the quiet town she thought about going straight to bed but her stomach grumbled in protest. Postal didn't have much to feed herself as she didn't have time to stop in town for food. She took a mouthful of oats out of an almost empty bag and hobbled into her bed, only stopping to remove her postal bag and sling in onto it's hook near her bedside.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: War of Sun and Moon   War of Sun and Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Dec 2012, 8:20 pm

It had taken Hat Trick a painfully long time to drag himself home, but after hauling his shivering body across the threshold and relaxing into a futon, he found himself to be much more comfortable.

Reviewing the events of the day, Hat Trick concluded that Woolie must have left the city altogether. However would he get into contact with his old friend now? After mulling the problem over for several minutes, Hat Trick's head dipped forward and he began to snore quietly. The day had taken a lot out of him.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: War of Sun and Moon   War of Sun and Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2012, 8:16 pm

"It is a public building, so yes... though it's probably best to only go in when one has a job to do there. There are a few hotels just outside the castle gates, though, and we should be able to stay there for the night. Come on, I'll show you." He started walking towards the gates, unfortunately on the far side of the castle grounds, while motioning for her to follow with his left wing.

((Cursive has two things going for him for knowing about this town- he's a traveler and quick to pick up stuff like this, and he tells stories- the best stories incorporate truth into them.))
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: War of Sun and Moon   War of Sun and Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2012, 4:50 pm

"Alright," responded Brew. She followed him to the gates, which seemed pretty far. Why aren't we flying over there? It would be much quicker. Maybe it's for keeping a level of secrecy. But then again, maybe not. But there was one way, she remembered, that she could get there quicker.

"Hold on," she said to the writ in front of her (as if she shouldn't be the leader), "I've got an idea." She raised her wand and swung it, and instantly they were both at the gate. Cursive was probably confused.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: War of Sun and Moon   War of Sun and Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2012, 3:43 pm

((Always assume I have a reason for things I do. I promise I knew why they weren't flying, and you're about to find out why. It's also why Cursive sought out the guard when they landed in the courtyard.

You really are trying to delay the timeskip, arencha?))

One moment, they were walking along towards the gate, taking the long, uneventful course. The next they were at the gate. The moment after that swords and spears were leveled at them as the guard went on full alert and prepared to haul them away for using magical transportation on castle grounds.

Cursive immediately set about grinding an imprint into his face with his hoof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War of Sun and Moon   War of Sun and Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War of Sun and Moon
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6