WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread

Go down 
+10
Snowy
Admiral Ji
Phoden
€rim
BBeast
Mr Allen J
Patches
Surprise
Element
Fatman Cavalier
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
BBeast
User

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 6:43 pm

That will probably do it. Although demons sound pretty voodoo and black magic to me. Whatever, we have something that works.

But we'll never get to have a chance to try if nobody posts.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 8:00 pm

then someone offer to take khazid'hea!
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 8:46 pm

I have expressed interest for Khazid'hea. I think pairing a mind-control sword and a Keeper with a slight identity crisis would make for an interesting outcome.

Of course, where the sword is makes for a significant factor, but you've so-far left it rather open-ended.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 8:48 pm

I haven't posted with him because I was waiting to see. Where is your keeper, again?
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr 2013, 9:36 pm

Newfoundland, Canada. Keep in mind that once my Keeper develops he'll be very mobile, but that may take a while.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

Location : Sorry, but after two minutes of hard thinking I was unable to come up with something witty and original.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2013, 7:36 pm

I just posted, and I don't really new to write. C'mon, somebody post! Why are things so slow all of a sudden?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013, 12:47 am

I hath posted.

My nest post will involve Khazid'Hai mind controlling a teenager and heading east, possibly killing random traveler along the way.
Back to top Go down
Fatman Cavalier
Refugee
Fatman Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013, 6:32 pm

Finals, this week, next, and probably the one after. I suspect we'll pick up after then. I myself will post quite soon.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013, 7:17 pm

Ah, of course, all you Northern Hemispherers are out of sync with us down here by about 6 months.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

Location : Sorry, but after two minutes of hard thinking I was unable to come up with something witty and original.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Apr 2013, 8:28 pm

Half of my finals were last week and the other half will be next week. It's a bit odd at my school.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 9:38 pm

*pokes thread*

umm

so, who liked my heart? :P
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 May 2013, 9:55 pm

It's a dinosaur. That automatically makes it cool. I think my heart is pretty unique though, since it's literally a heart as compared to some random inanimate object.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 12:45 am

I'm not done with my heart yet, but further changes will require more power. Later on it'll be capable of defending itself. I might even make it be the center of my planned dungeon-spanning construct. Because DINOSAUR.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 2:45 am

Yes, a suitable motif. A creature from the earth that has almost become the earth to be the Heart of a Keeper who is one with the earth. Yes, and cool-looking.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 9:13 am

I'm probably just going to turn my heart into a generator of some sort. I don't even know.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Fatman Cavalier
Refugee
Fatman Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 May 2013, 6:57 pm

I like everyone's heart so far. I love running DKs because I get to see all the creative things you all come up with.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 8:59 am

Yes, random chunk of gold in the wall, very creative. xP
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 8:23 pm

What will become of the Ripper, the Horsemen, and all the Antikeepers and other beings that went through the portal on Outremar? So far, Torrens seems to be the only one doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 8:28 pm

I'm trying to think of what to do with Amorie since no one wants her. It would be a bit fun to have her travel around the world and mess with Keepers she comes across, but I have to plan that out and I'm drawing blanks.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 9:13 pm

Well, if nobody else is even expressing interest then Jin'zul could take her I guess. Considering how Amorie and Torrens had served opposing Keepers and fought before, having their living chambers right next to each other could be interesting. Of course, having two rogue constructs would be sort of overpowered, so if anybody else wants Amorie they can have her.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 9:23 pm

Now that would be interesting.

I think Cavalier would either have something planned for after we have established our Keepers, or he wants a clean slate.
Back to top Go down
Lady Amaranth
Refugee
Lady Amaranth

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 May 2013, 11:01 pm

Haha! That would pretty awesome, but yes we would have to careful not to play OP.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 8:26 am

Since my Keeper's army size is limited by the number of humans he can kill or capture, I could argue that he's somewhat weak. Additionally, I'm going to try to make it slowly apparent that Jin'zul is an insane, power hungry warlord. His poor leadership combined with him not caring whatsoever about his minions will leave his constructs as the only thing holding it all together. Thus will allow for interesting politics between the constructs, and will provide both Torrens and Amorie with both a motive and an opportunity to betray or leave Jin'zul whenever they want.
Back to top Go down
Fatman Cavalier
Refugee
Fatman Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 10:59 am

Patience with the older characters. I already have a plan up my sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 May 2013, 6:09 pm

I remember I was sending Khazid'hea to someone, but I have no idea who or where anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next