WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.

Go down 
+4
ron
EropsToad
Tyranzilla
TheNarrator
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:33 am

Casey: Let's get this show on the road--- er, track.

Casey Jr. chugged past two guys who were busy killing people for sport. "Wait, why are those two doing that?!" Kate cried, slamming Casey's emergency brake.

The train winced as his wheels spun to a stop.

Anne yelled at them: "Hey! Why in God's name are you murdering innocent people who do you no harm?!"

Casey whistled in tension, sensing that provoking a metal spiny guy and a eye-beam shooting guy is a bad idea.

"We should leave!" the locomotive whistled.

He tensed, ready to run if things went wrong.

Magolor: Fight something.

Suddenly, the Lor Starcutter was rocked! AGAIN!

"What's with people and trying to blow up the Lor?!" I cried.

I checked the screen. "What the bananas? I thought we knocked Maleficent cold!"

Sure enough, the dark fairy was standing there and waiting for us to come out. "Hey, we beat her thirty minutes ago, why can't we do it now?" asked Daroach.

"Well, yeah. Prepare to meet your doom, blah, blah, blah, ZAP."

The Lor fired a whole bunch of stars at Maleficent.

WHICH SHE BLOCKED. IN A CHEAP MANNER. I spit out cuss words while Daroach covered Adeleine's innocent ears.

"Magolor! You should be ashamed! Wash your mouth out with soap this instant!" Meta Knight barked.

"We have more urgent matters here!"

The Lor was shaking, as if some stupid toddler was bashing it around in a sandbox. "Hold on! I'll try to stabilize this thing!"

I tapped buttons furiously. "Y U NO work?!" I screamed.

Daroach leaned out the window and zapped Maleficent with his cane. The Lor stopped shaking.

"Did you freeze her again?" I asked.

"It won't work for very long---"

"Oh, just leave it to me," Meta Knight grumbled, drawing his sword and hacking up the chunk of ice Maleficent was stuck in before bashing her head with the flat of his blade and kicking her into the asphalt. Then he dragged her onto an empty black boat and sliced the tether, sending the boat off. "Not a problem."

"Okay, that was rather anticlimactic. Again," I commented.

We got out of the Starcutter. "Okay. I don't want you to suffer any further damage. Stay safe, OK?" I asked, clicking a button on my car keys. The Lor flipped in the air and flew into a portal, shutting it behind it.

I shrugged. "We've saved our safe haven."

"Now what?"

"Now we find the others."

We walked down to the plaza. "Lots of blood and guts and disgusting things that you don't normally find in the Nintendo multiverse," commented Daroach.

"EEEEeeEEEWWW!!!!" Adeleine whined.

"Gosh, kid, if ya don't like it, don't look it!" Daroach grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 10:36 am

>Samus: Investigate

As you stood amongst a mountain of space pirate corpses, you heard an loud roar that you remembered all too well....Sylux...One of your greatest enemies and rivals. You knew extremely little about him, but if he was here it was probably not good.

You had your suit trace the origin of the roar, a plaza some ten kilometers distant. But as she walked forward, a battlion of Nod Millitia passed in front of her. A Scorpion tank immediately rotated it's barrel around to point at her and fired forth a 105mm APDS shell while the rest of the Nod battallion immediately began to open fire.

Samus ducked under the incoming supersonic tank shell, charging up and firing off a super missile that blew apart the frontal armor of the scorpion in a vermillion explosion. She then set her arm cannon to flamethrower mode, causing a huge tiongue of sun temperature fire to leap out.

Samus swept the tongue of flame across a nearby platoon, engulfing them in the fire and the flames. Moving ahead, Samus rapid fired a series of missiles in a forty five degree angle, destroying more tanks and blasting apart infantry.

She set her beam to a combination of the wave, ice, annhialator, plasma, nova, wide, charge, diffusion, and long beams and then started to fire in a scything pattern. Entire squadrons of men went down in just a few hit from this enormously powerful weapon that pierced through matter both organic and inorganic without any appreciable loss of energy.

Continuing forward in a relentless advance, Samus never stopped shooting, men falling by the dozens with every single shot from her arm cannon. Each shot sending out an unstoppable multipronged bolt of raw devastation.

Through the burning agony the few remaining nod soldiers started to turn tail and run, incapable of handling the heat they were receiving. Advancing calmly and relentlessly, Samus strutted through the city, explosions detonating behind her and to her sides and in front.

But as she moved forward, she noticed a new variety of shapes in the sky...ones bearing the...is that the Soviet Hammer and Sickle...and are those Zeppelins?!?!

>Ridley: Respond

The Space Dragon turned to Tabuu, a sort of dull rememberance filling the genocidal murderer's eyes as he turned around. A low growl escaped his skinny throat but he restrained himself from biting. Tabuu had an odd sort of Charisma to him...perhaps it was worth listening to this guy. "Alright...what do you need help with?" Ridley snarled out as he slurped up some intestines.

>Shockwave: Continue the fight.

Not ceasing his battle, Shockwave reeled backwards from Optimus' blows, but as he prepared a counterattack with his AstroMag cannon, he looked up into the sky as the droning of low flying airships filled the skies.

Shockwave stared into the sky as the full brunt of the Soviet Air Force and Army Air Corps presented itself in the skies, emerging from a vast array of portals that opened all across the air. A virtual parade of communist red.

Soon the cargo planes in the air started to paradrop in a huge array of reinforcements containing everything from tanks to infantry while helicopters lowered down yet more reinforcements from the skies.

The Red Army rolled in from ground portals, moving into immediate battle positions as if they had practiced this sort of act a million times, calmly taking pot shots at anything that was destined to be on the side of the villains, which happened to include you.

You tried to return fire, but a huge series of tank shots from an advancing column of hammer tanks started to slam against your armor in rapid succession, forcing you to climb back onto the Driller and disappear into the bowels of the earth.

Meanwhile up above, the Soviets began engaging destined destroyer forces, firing off a huge series of artillery weapons that primarily consisted of massive truck mounted missiles like the V4 and V3 into the air, bringing them raining down on those unlucky enough to be on the receiving end below.

Infantry drove in their designated transports across the city in perfect order, an order that soon gave way to the chaos of battle as they disembarked to pick their targets, with their transports providing admirable fighting support with their many weapons.

Vast coluumns of tanks rolled out in an unstoppable wave, supported by legions of walkers and infantry fighting vehicles that disengorged vast streams and supplies of men. The air force above began to fire upon any enmy air vehicles, letting loose a vast stream of bullets, missiles, and shells from their many weapons, in addition to huge gouts of tesla electricity should they be so blessed with tesla weaponry.

It was a hellmarch.

>Tiamat: Reveal yourself

After having established a base and a pool of your own worshippers, you decided to set out and explore your new surroundings, as you flew overhead, you stopped over at what looked like a halfling who looked rather out of place in this human dominated landscape.

You did not know it yet, but his name was Bilbo. As you landed, you set yourself down on a rooftop and had all five of your heads peer down at the Hobbit before snarling forth your greetings. "Greetings Halfling, I am Tiamat...Goddess of Dragons, you will kneel." You said in a voice as deep and rumbling as an earthquake.

(Erops, PMs.)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 10:51 am

Rosalina: SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

I do not want to partake in another of these and contribute to the unstability of the Omniverse.

However, it seems that events are taking a turn for the worse, as divine beings are being brought into the fray and are wreaking havoc. As always.

I turned the Comet Observatory so that a Launch Star was facing the portal. I stepped in and fired myself into the portal...

Toad: SHOOTINGSTAROMG.

"OOF!"

I was smacked by Rosalina crash-landing into me.

"Lady, be careful where you launch yourself!" I yelled.

"My apologies, Toad. Where am I?"

"Oh, some city in the Pokemon universe."

We sat awkwardly for a while. "So... how have you been?"

"Fine."

"OK."

We sat awkwardly even longer.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 12:18 pm

Now things REALLY reminded Bilbo all too much of his past! But now... Now a dragon GODDESS!? This could possibly be more dangerous! Especially considering that she had 5 heads. Bilbo was a bit puzzled that she could see him while he was invisible, but that didn't matter now. What mattered was staying alive! Luckily, Bilbo had experience with dragons, and was aware that when talking to one, you must remain humble to them, and it doesn't hurt to compliment them to death.

And so, the little Hobbit complied and kneeled before the great dragoness, "Goddess of Dragons? If that is so, it is an honor to meet you, your majesty! I have seen dragons with my own eyes, but none as magnificent as you! You also seem much mightier and amazing than stories have told! Is there something you want from me, Goddess?"

In his mind, Bilbo was praying hard that the dragon goddess would buy it.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:46 pm

>Tiamat: Be flattered

You could see through the invisibility ring as like most gods, such paltry tricks were rather ineffective due to your constantly active true seeing, which foiled even mundane disguises as well as magic ones.

A smirk escaped your red scaled head, baring forth gigantic teeth as it reared up and chuckles deeply in about as unfeminine a voice as one could imagine. "You are wise to obey, Halfling. Now, behold my children!" You said as you spread forth your wings and roared with all five heads into the sky.

At first, your five consorts; all vast and powerful examples of each of the five major races of chromatic dragons; Red, Green, Blue, White, and Black flew down and landed upon their respective buildings.

Then other lesser but still impressive chromatic dragons flew down from the skies to perch themselves upon the ground. This was followed by a menagerie of half dragons, dragonspawn, and devils who formed an terrifying army of foot soldiers.

And of course,a large army of reptillian humanoids who worshipped you as their progenitor, Kobolds; Lizardfolk, Troglodytes, Dracotaurs, Yaun-ti, and more. And of course; your least favored but still valuable minions...your mammalian cultists.

"These....Halfling....are the soldiers in my army...my children and cultists...The force that I shall use to take all worlds for their rightful rulers, the Dragons. You may join us...or you shall suf..." Tiamat said before she was cut off by a flock of Soviet twinblade helicopters swooping in and pouring down heavy machine gun and autocannon fire before bombarding her with missiles and rockets.

Hissing and roaring, Tiamat's five heads began firing forth their mighty breath weapons, from the Green came a vast cone of acid gas, from the Blue a lmighty lightning bolt that shook the air with it's mighty thunderbolt, from the White a vast cone of freezing cold, from the Black a line of green corossive liquid, and from the Red a mighty gust of fire.

The other members in Tiamat's army scrambled to deal with this Communist menace, and soon Dragons were dueling with Soviet Aircraft, while soviet ground troops began to troll through the streets, being carried by their mighty vehicles into battle.

Those carried in bullfrogs were launched out of the prominent cannons mounted in the Anti-0aircraft vehicle's hull, and they soon deployed parachutes that brought them where they needed to go, right into the thick of battle where their modern weaponry met with the terrible might of arcane sorceries.

In the thick of the battle an armored soviet war bear, fresh from ripping out the throat of a dwarven cultist of tiamat, sniffed out bilbo and sat down in front of him, tilting it's head while it's communist symbols were wide out for display upon it's armor plates. The bear sniffed Bilbo in a friendly manner and pawed at his face gently.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:55 pm

Magolor: OMGWTFBBQ

"OMGWTFBBQ?!" I asked, looking up and seeing dragons all over the place. "Who let them out?"

I clicked my car keys. "Sorry, bud, I'm gonna have to take a look at this." The ship emerged once again and flipped, before landing in front of us... it didn't mind, apparently. We entered the Lor and I tapped the control panel.

The Lor flew into the air and I saw for myself the giant 5-headed dragon that was breathing fire and acid and stuff all over the place. "Ooo-kay. Moving on."

The Lor turned around and flew, but there were dragons everywhere. "Ack! Watch it! Hey! Coming through!" I yelled. We had flown into a crowd of dragons: the beating of wings was deafening.

"AGH!" I told the Lor to descend, before steering it straight up and causing it to burst through the crowd of dragons. They scattered. "That'll teach 'em to block up air traffic!"

"Um, Magolor?" said Mulan.

"What?"

She pointed at a BLIMP that was headed straight for us. "OH MY--"

The Lor was knocked aside by a giant metal balloon.

The galleon was sent spinning, falling to the streets. "AAAHHH! MAYDAY!" I screamed, pointing the Lor straight down.

I hit a button. "Please work, please work, please work..."

The Lor opened a portal and we sailed through, before creating another portal that led to the sky. "That was close," I sighed, slamming the ship's brake.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 10:05 pm

Magolor: HOLD ON TIGHT, GUYS!

The Lor Starcutter arced up and around, but then things began to go awry. "Hey! That's one weird train," Adeleine noted.

"That train's got a claw!" I shouted. "Hold on, guys, we're checkin' this out!"

The Lor screeched to a halt in front of the crane-engine. "Ah, yes. Now to begin my conquest of this city," said the engine.

"Well, he's not Casey Junior," I grumbled.

The Lor hovered up close. "You're not conquering anything, bolts-for-brains!" I taunted.

"Oh, no?" asked the train. "I fear that you are terribly wrong. For I, Diesel 10, have absorbed a part of the Allspark. And so have my diesel minions."

Four other trains chugged up to him. "And now... once my friends and I combine, we shall take over the city... and the world shall be next!"

The trains jumped into the air and combined together, shifting, clanking, and transforming.

What came down was a gigantic metal titan with a claw extending over its head. His jaw was an orthodontist's nightmare: a gigantic overbite with crooked steel teeth and breath that smelled of soot and fire. The pungent odor of burning diesel wafted over us. "That's not good," I said nervously.

"Now... feel the wrath... of DECASTATOR!!!!" the giant robot roared.

"Oh, gosh, can this get any worse?!"

Anne: Come in, guns blazing... well...

What do you mean? I haven't got any. Instead, Casey turned around and saw that a giant metal monster was attacking the city. "Where did that come from?" I asked.

"I dunno, but it's not here for Comicon, that's for sure!" Kate replied.

"Comi-what?"

"Never mind! Get into Casey's cab!"

The locomotive opened his door for us and we scrambled in. He bumped, clanged, and whistled. "WOO-HOO!" Then he sped forward, his pistons pushing like mad.

The giant robot turned its ugly head. "Nobody resists Decastator!" it roared, throwing a punch on the ground.

Casey flipped up and we held on to his pipes for dear life. "HANG ON!" Kate cried, and Casey flipped cowcatcher-over-tender straight into a building.

The locomotive shook his head-frame-thing, and tried to back up.

We looked out the window. "Magolor!" I cried, looking at the Lor Starcutter. The ship was busy trying to avoid bombs being fired from Decastator's arms.

"We have to help him!" I hissed to Kate.

"But how? We don't have anything strong enough to damage Decastator!" she argued. "Oh, I wish Optimus Prime were here, he would take care of Decastator quickly. Maybe even tear off his ugly mug."

"Optimus who?"

"I'll tell you later."

Ugh. It was annoying not knowing all these futuristic terms. I just want to go back to Amsterdam.

Casey finally managed to pop his head out of the building. We fell to the ground. Casey turned around and gasped.

CLANG! We fell on the ground. Casey tumbled over and rocked a bit to the right.

"How did you survive that?!" I cried.

Casey whistled and shrugged his pistons.

Decastator heard the noise and reached out with his claw.

"Casey! Watch out!" I yelled. The locomotive heard me and sped forward. Decastator's claw missed, and Casey banged into Decastator's leg. Meanwhile, the Lor Starcutter was busy firing balls of energy at Decastator's armpit.

"I wish there was something we could do," I said. "I feel really useless right now."

"It's OK... it happens to the best of us," Kate replied.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 9:44 pm

Castelia City: Tabuu

"It is clear that this city is ultimately unfamiliar to either of us. I have not regained enough power to summon my forces yet, so I am offering you a deal." If Tabuu were human, he would be giving a rather suspicious smirk by now. He was beginning to form a bit of a plan in his head, one that likely could not be executed without help. "You have flown over this city, yes? I would like you to tell me of all the living threats here. I would appreciate an assessment of just how dangerous this new area will be. In return...You think of something."

The Lord of Subspace looked down at the mangled remains of the pilot, and felt a faint tinge of disgust go through him. He much preferred his own world's way of taking care of death: Bloodless. "And you could put that thing down? That's utterly disgusting."

>PERSPECTIVE: SWITCH

Robotnik watched as his army worked their way around the city. They captured a good number of these "trainers", from what he heard on their monitors, though some beings seemed to resist capture. Most notably, he saw a gray-skinned alien and some blond human do quite a number to his heavy forces. He might want to bring them in for some intense modification. Of the robotic kind, of course. Now that he thought of it, there seemed to be a lot of these powerful people out and about in the city. They would make useful additions to his army, but all in due time...

He had enough forces right here. Roboticized Trainers. Their little animal friends had gone through the same process as well, resulting in a near doubling, tripling of their overall firepower! These Overlanders, now gray and formed of steel, with red lights for eyes, would soon be equipped with firepower and sent out into the field, where he would begin a much more offensive attack. These creatures that they seemed to own, now robots as well, would offer assistance, practically mowing down the front lines for his roboticized Mobian army! At least, that's what he thought, seeing as there now seemed to be armies just spilling into the city, which he knew could serve as even more fuel for his army.

The dictator turned back to his desk, and typed up a command to go out on the offensive, taking prisoners whenever possible. No more scouting this time, his army was going to get serious. Soon the robots were pouring out on the streets and going to various areas of the city, mostly where there already seemed to be fighting, however. Robotnik then opened up a few camera screens coming from his avian patrol force. Everything seemed to be progressing nicely...

Was that Metal Sonic? Was that really his faithful and one of his most powerful servants in the flesh--er, steel? This was just his lucky day, wasn't it? It appeared to be his 2.5 model as well, the one he had lost on that volcano! He would have to retrieve his best weapon soon. This would certainly give him an edge in the fighting...

Sollux had to admit, he felt half-guilty upon hearing the girl cry out. Trolls were inherently violent, but they weren't necessarily evil. Now that he thought of it, why had he lasered that guy anyway? God, he was so stupid! He was regretting this already and--

Was that a talking train? That was a fucking talking TRAIN. This world had officially gone off the deep end. Talking blue robots, hordes of colored lusi, and now a talking train. Yes, he had now finally cracked. There was just no denying it, this troll was the most fucking insane thing in the entire universe. Come on everyone, let's all look at the crazy mustardblood! Ten Caegars for admission! The voices were getting louder too, so now they could all hear him randomly tell the world to just shut the fuck up! Well laugh all they want, they were going to be doomed anyway. Just lock him up and throw away the key!

Meanwhile, Metal Sonic was staring at the alien with a look that, if he had a human face, would be a mix of utter confusion, disgust, and worry at the same time, for Sollux had just taken one look at the talking locomotive and fell down, burying his hands in his face. The robot looked over at his currently freaking out companion, and then the train and its passengers. He didn't really see why Sollux would be so shocked, besides the fact that the train was speaking. He was about to resort to more offensive tactics to get them to leave, but it seemed as if they had already gotten distracted and gone off. "THERE, THE THREAT IS GONE. NOW TELL ME ALIEN, WHY ARE YOU PANICKING LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE?" Robots weren't exactly the most subtle things around.

"Because trains aren't supposed to TALK! They should just take you around places and that's it! What kind of crazy world are we in anyway?!" The whole idea of being somewhere 'completely different' was finally starting to be processed. He wasn't going back to that shoddy lab on the meteor anytime, was he? Not that it was much better, but at least he knew trolls there!

"I THOUGHT I HAD CLARIFIED THAT I DIDN'T KNOW THE LOCATION EITHER. IT IS OF NO IMPORTANCE NOW." Metal Sonic was looking at the top of the building across from them. On it, a roboticized Pidove was staring at them with red, beady eyes. Upon seeing that it was spotted it took off, heading in the opposite direction. "I BELIEVE THAT YOU AND I WILL SOON FIND ANSWERS OF SOME SORT."

"I swear upon His Honorable Tyranny I will bring justice to that rancid grape dragon and forever restore the name of all the fruity delicious winged reptiles everywhere! I will apprehend this evildoer and subject him to the most juicy of tortures imaginable! Justice will be served!" The young troll girl had assumed a very dramatic pose, lifting her can up to the air as if it were some staff of righteousness. She was of course being over-dramatic, but then again, when was she not?

An enthusiastic applause was given by Fai as Terezi concluded her rant, which, for the most part, was actually kind of disturbing. She was talking about "black romance" quite a lot, whatever that was. Something involving a lot of hate, from what he got from her words. He did get an idea of her interests, however, and they seemed to translate into something understandable for him. "Bravo~! So I see that you like the law?"

"Of course!" She grinned, and then pointed towards her outfit. "I've always wanted to be a legislacerator, it's the best job on Alternia! Hunting down lawbreakers, proving them guilty, watching them hang from the noose...It's much better than a stupid cavalreaper or threshecutioner." She didn't really wait for her human companion who had no idea about the Alternian justice system at all to comment on her career choice however, as she soon began to bombard him with questions of her own. "What about you? You've been keeping quiet; what juicy secrets do you have~?"

"Oh, nothing you'd be too interested in. I just traveled around with friends until I ended up here!" He was sitting in a bowlegged position, with both hands over his boots and leaning forward. He had a lazy smile on his face, though it was a bit obvious that he didn't want to give out information so willingly. "We would just have our adventures. Nothing too unusual, you know~? Anyways, why worry about the past when there's so much else going on?" By so much else, he of course meant the giant army coming by with the huge red color scheme.

Terezi gave a few sniffs and gasped, a joyful expression coming to her face. "You have no idea how good this smells right now. It is like an olfactory banquet of cherry goodness that only I am invited to. Oh my Gog. Whoever designed the color schemes for these things is a genius." She licked her lips a little and kept staring out at the invasion, her grinning face the same as always. Of course, this left her being very distracted, something that generally was not good in a place where all sorts of threats came jumping out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 10:02 pm

>Volkov: Sweep the Civilians away

As a veteran of previous dimensional clashes; these other champions were not exactly much more than tagalongs to you as you lead from the front with your loyal cybernetic siberian husky at your side. A blond man and a troll...yes you remembered another version of her from the last tourney.

As you stepped forward you shooed Terezi and Fai away as you directed your soldiers to take up defensive positions and set up a forward base with the MCV, which soon unfurled into a fully fledged soviet construction yard that rapidly began to assemble a base that included barrackses, war factories, an ore refinery, battle labs, and other vital structures in addition to a series of gates, walls, and static defenses.

Flak cannons, battle bunkers, sentry guns, and Tesla coils were all set up in astonishingly rapid order with the miracle of MCV technology which converted ore into a form of dynamic proton lattice that miniature nanites could rapidly assemble into virtually anything with the appropriate amount of ore, even cloned people and clothing and rations.

You had your cybernetic eyes sweep around, looking as a huge five headed dragon flew overhead to escape an ssault launched by your own forces, followed by a flight of yet more large dragons following this colossal creature.

"Destroyer spotted...antiaircraft battallions, open fire!" You commanded, prompting flak troopers, bullfrogs, flak traktors, and flak cannons to all turn their guns towards the passing dragons and let loose a spray of deadly shells into the air with deadly intent.

The Dragons seemed to break into a looser formation whilesoviet aircraft and airships began to open fire open them with satisfying results, but still, many of the Dragons eluded you, causing you to scowl.

Your dog sat down and panted happily and somewhat obliviously, it's steel jaws open with it's tongue lolling out as it tilted it's head and let loose a curious whine as it made a brisk walk towards terezi and pawed at the two.

You on the other hand began to continue to order your soldiers to further shore up the defenses. Your scanners were detecting a massive incoming series of dimensional disturbances that would soon result in a huge number of forces pouring into this dimensional clash.

You had best be prepared, so you had your construction yard further build up the base with crusher cranes, power plants, and more facilities , including a series of VTOL craft airfields to base aircraft at.

>Ridley: Chuckle.

"Alright...I'll see what I can do...." Ridley said as he pondered a reward. "Well....THere's a ton of armies duking it out in the city, but some of the more...morally ambiguous ones can probably be bought over by someone as obviously powerful like you. I already made an alliance with these guys called the Empire of the Rising sun and Nazi germany." You said as you paced a bit, throwing the body away.

"We could form a coalition perhaps...make our own army...I already got three with me, Space Pirates, Nazis, and Japanese...if we can get more...it could be pretty formadible....however other armies seem much more....hellbent on getting rid of the less morally right of us....and some people in these groups have funky powers...I mean like really weird....and you know Samus Aran?" He asked, turning his head towards Tabuu, souless yellow optics looking at the Subspace god.

"She's here...the Hunter, the Harbinger of destruction, the goddess of war, the armored amazon, the shining apocalypse, the stormbringer, the ravager of worlds, the ender of glory...she's here...and very dangerous..." You finished on a chilling note, Samus...was no one to mess with.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 11:04 pm

Decastator: Decas-er, devastate.

"YOU SHALL ALL PERISH," rumbled the gigantic metal behemoth that stood before Casey Jr. and the Lor Starcutter.

"You wish!" Kate shouted at Decastator.

"You dare defy me, a fleshling, how low! Now taste the power of diesel-fueled ammo!" Decastator fired six missiles at Casey Jr. "Steam-seekers... ACTIVATE."

"Steam-seekers? Isn't Casey a steamer?" asked Anne.

"Yep. This is bad," Kate grumbled.

"Uh-oh!" Casey turned around and sped off. The steam-seeking missiles, however, were closing the gap between Casey and certain doom.

The locomotive decided to take a huge risk and drifted to the sidewalk. Then he jumped up, flipped sideways, and used inertia to power sideways across the building's walls. Don't ask me how. He's a cartoon character.

Decastator roared as the steam-seeking missiles destroyed everything but the target. Casey jumped off, grabbed a pole with his pistons, and slid down.

"How does he DO that?!" Anne marveled.

"No time to explain, we have a diesel-fueled dork to take out!" Kate replied.

Casey whistled and shot forward, wheels spinning wildly. Surprisingly, his flanged wheels, though they sparked everywhere, offered fine acceleration. Sparks flew as Casey puffed down the lane toward Decastator.

Meanwhile, Magolor stood at the Lor's console. "Fire!" he shouted.

Daroach and Adeleine stood at the bow of the Lor Starcutter, firing off stars, lasers, painted missiles, and the like.

A ray beam hit Decastator in the jaw, and the train-beast recoiled. Decastator snarled at Daroach and clocked the Lor Starcutter with a diesel-powered punch. The Lor spun bow over stern, but it soon recovered (Daroach and Adeleine held on to the bow for dear life) and began to fire its stars at Decastator once more.

However, Decastator then launched another round of missiles at the Lor, but the ship descended quickly. This distraction gave Casey time to chomp on Decastator's foot. The giant robot gripped the wound, hopping up and down and smashing the pavement below it. Decastator stomped into the fountain and slipped, crashing to the ground. Several buildings were taken down with him.

"Well, there goes the neighborhood," Magolor noted, calculating the damage costs.

Decastator got up and growled at Casey. The train backed up in fear. "Casey! Don't get scared now!" Kate urged. "We're doing so well!"

The train whistled once, but the sound died out as Casey sagged.

Why? Because diesel bombs were flying toward them. "Anne, how are you at baseball?" asked Kate.

"I don't know!"

"Well, right now, you're our designated hitter!" Kate grabbed a broken piece of scaffolding and gave it to Anne. "Can you lift this?"

"I think so." Anne gripped it and hefted it up. Kate boosted Anne onto Casey's roof.

The diesel bombs began to rain down. Anne held up the scaffolding. "When the timing's right, swing the stick!" Kate called.

A bomb approached. Anne swung. CRACK! It made a baseball-like sound. The bomb flew the other direction and exploded somewhere in the plaza. More bombs came down. WHOOSH! CRACK! WHACK! Anne tried to hit as many of them as she could. Kate had emptied out her bucket's contents on Casey's floor and was scooping up diesel bombs and hurling them to Anne to hit away.

Eventually, Decastator stopped throwing diesel bombs. Cease and desist, tiny creatures! You're doomed! Let's see how you look as a big KA-BOOM!"

A colossal missile opened out of Decastator's back. The beast fired at Casey.

The Lor Starcutter did its best to deter the missile, but it just didn't work. The giant ballistic missile was streaking straight for Casey Jr., Anne, and Kate.

"Now would be a good time for somebody to intervene?!" Kate screamed.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 1:51 am

Sure enough, Metal Sonic's prediction was right. As Sollux finally got up and stopped having a nervous breakdown, or at least stopped showing it outwardly, a couple of roboticized trainers approached them. They walked more fluidly than one would expect, however, as their joints seemed to be much more flexible. In contrast to the hedgehog robot their skin was made of pure gray steel, but their clothes, while also roboticized, were colored exactly like they were when simple fabrics, only metallic. Strangely enough, instead of responding aggressively to these threats Metal Sonic just walked up to them as if he was surrendering. Sollux looked confused, but he followed the lead of the blue robot. "Why are we doing this again? You said this would answer some thing but now I'm even more fucking confused!"

"YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR TEMPER. MY MASTER'S FORCES DO NOT RESPOND KINDLY TO ATTITUDES SUCH AS YOURS." He was indeed right, for the trainers had looked back at Sollux suspiciously. They soon ignored him once Metal Sonic spoke, however, and began to march forward, obviously expecting the two to follow. "WE ARE GOING TO MY CREATOR. THEN, ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED." A nagging feeling in the robot's head told him that somehow this would not be the case, but he ignored it and instead focused on the trainers. They made sure that Metal Sonic and Sollux were both in close proximity, turning their heads back every few seconds. Due to the fact that it they nearly turned 180 degrees, it was very unsettling.

They walked past destroyed streets and around army forces of all sorts, though being very careful to not be noticed on the latter. Robotnik wanted them alive, after all, and being pumped full of lead wasn't exactly healthy. Sollux tried to look for something familiar in this besieged city, but he saw no sign of anything that could even resemble something Alternian. After a while they reached a large warehouse which looked mostly abandoned. The trainers stopped at the entrance of the building and made no further movement. This prompted the two to enter through the large, slightly rusted door that led inside. It was initially pitch black, at least for Sollux, and he could hardly make out any shapes. Metal Sonic could see fine, however, and went forward into the darkness.

One minute passed. The troll was about to just leave right there, but the lights suddenly turned on, burning bright and painfully in their impromptu entrance. When he could finally open his eyes without burning them, Solux was utterly blown away. It seemed that in this timespan of entering Robotnik had set up a small base from what had been transported to the city. Robots looking much like Metal Sonic armed themselves with various stored weapons before heading out a back exit, and in the center of the room were various test tube-like devices. Sollux was curious to find out what they were, but a deep, a little growling, and very evil voice boomed from the opposite side of the room. "So you are the one who found my best weapon!" A large and intimidating bald man approached the troll, evaluating him carefully with beady red eyes. "Now...what shall we do with you...?"

Upon being shooed away from the site of the Soviet base, Terezi seemed ultimately fascinated with getting closer to the action. The cherry smell of the emblems, while not overwhelming, was positively delightful, not to mention that she wanted to find out why in the world they were shooting at a dragon. Yes, her view of the majestic scaled beasts in this city was slowly becoming more negative due to that purple monster, but this one just smelled so cool. It had five heads and was juse so huge! The dog lusus that came bounding up to her wasn't too interesting, but once it started to paw at her she decided to give it a few pets, though she wasn't exactly sure what these types of lusii liked. It occurred to her that she might be able to get close to that weird-looking steely guy who shooed her off if she led it back. She kept that in the back of her mind as she awkwardly patted the beast.

"You know, I've heard that most dogs liked to be scratched behind the ears~" Fai walked up to the dog, giving it a few good scratches in that area. "Then again, I'm not sure what cyborg dogs prefer..." He looked over at the Soviet area. They sure were building quite a lot of things. He was surprised at the quick rate all of these military buildings were being finished. Then again, they did probably come from another world as well. Different technology, he supposed. They also seemed to be, well, not about to kill them right where they were standing. He supposed that he could leave Terezi here for a while. "I'm going to head out for a bit. There seems to be plenty more of the city to explore~"

"YOU GO 4ND DO TH4T. 1M GO1NG TO F1ND OUT WHY TH3YR3 3N4CT1NG SUCH CRU3LTY UPON MY F4VOR1T3 CR34TUR3!" She was rather nonchalant about him leaving. He wouldn't die, she knew that. Well, that was what her Mind powers supposed. Besides, she had a job to do. She waved goodbye briefly and began to approach the Soviets. She sensed a downed dragon fall from the sky and became visibly distressed for a moment, walking back to the cyborg dog. "1TS 31TH3R TH3 DR4GONS H4T3 OR 4R3 H4T3D. TH1S 1S TH3 MOST UNL4WFUL TH1NG 1N TH3 UN1V3RS3. >:[" She had no idea why she was speaking to the dog, of all things, but it was better than just going unauthorized into a private military area and breaking the law.

Meanwhile, Fai had gone quite a distance from the Soviets and Terezi. That cloaked woman had to be out here somewhere...If he didn't find her soon then he would have absolutely no idea why she attacked him, not to mention that then she could come right the heck out of nowhere and knife him when he least expected it. From what he had learned in previous lands, ignoring dangerous people was really not a good thing. However, he became distracted by a much more direct and pressing issue: The giant robot attacking a train, and...a giant ship in the sky, from the looks of it. Normally he would have just ignored the incident, but he saw a couple of human shapes on the roof of the locomotive, and a missile was heading right towards them. He would have to stall his search for now.

He ran closer to the train and then stopped, casting a spell that he hoped would restrain the missile, or at least redirect it. He didn't have enough energy in him for full shielding; no, that was mostly gone due to the assault from the dragon, and so the spell had a larger margin of not quite working than usual, but at least the odds were in his favor. He pointed towards the missile and purple runic letters began to flow from his fingertips, crackling with energy. They wrapped around the projectile, where they would then, if things went as planned, cause it to drop. Or explode. He had never tried this spell on these weapons before. He greeted the two girls on the roof of the train as well. "Hello there~! I guess I happened upon you at a bad time, didn't I?"

Samus Aran. Oh dear, this was not going to be pleasant at all. He could easily recall that bounty hunter aiding in the destruction of his plans and eventually himself. Of course he knew she was dangerous. "I remember her quite well. She is indeed not to be trifled with, much like others of her sort." Ah yes, the 'heroes' of the world you previously attempted to conquer. However, he found it best to focus on current events. He would have to deal with those brawlers some other time. He found the idea of forming an army very enticing for one. "So an alliance? I would glady agree to that. My own army will be here shortly to add to these possible ranks as well. "

He looked on at the ensuing chaos down in the city, feeling very satisfied. All of this fighting would likely weaken the opposing forces, leaving enough room for...Right, that. "Tell me, what technology do these armies have? I would be interested in their military advancement. Of course, by military advancement he mean how likely it would be that he could recreate Subspace bombs, but Ridley didn't need to know the details just yet.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 10:02 am

>Ridley: Consider

Appropriate listening:

"Hmm, well my space pirates as the name implies, are more than advanced enough to be an powerful intergalactic empire. We have hyperdrive, battleships, legions of infantry and vehicles...and some of the most advanced weaponry around. Lasers, jetpacks, missiles, grenades, fighters, planet busters. You name it, we got it. We also dabble in genetic engineering and make extensive usage of robots and war animals, though we don't exactly make much usage of psychics." Ridley reported with a snarl.

"Now as for our allies, Epsilon, Nod, the Scrin, and the Empire of the Rising sun all have some strange sort of technology that lets them build just about anything at ridiculous rates. From tanks, to men, to nukes, to anything in between. We've expanded to give ourselves and the germans this tech as well...and if you want to know about the Germans...well they've pretty much got everything..." He went on, folding his wings.

"Epsilon focuses mainly on psionic warfare, they make heavy usage of mind control and telekinesis. They also employ some pretty funky technology like magnetic artillery that can lift up and drop tanks and ships as well as tear the metal out of buildings. They make heavy usage of halloucinogetic gases and poison and they have some kind of fetish for gatling guns, psionic illusion devices, telekinetic rail guns, and lastly; they make extremely heavy usage of genetic engineering." Ridley explained, grinning at the thought of using mind control.

"They have two super weapons, the genetic mutator, which turns all unprotected humans in a good sized radius into hyper muscular twelve foot tall brutes with the intellect of small children who can smash tanks under the control of their army. The other is the psychic dominator, which mind controls living things in a sizeable area and demolishes buildings." Ridley explained, gesticulating to an under construction genetic mutator as he spoke.

"Nod is something of a contradiction. Their basic soldiers aren't much better than 21st century earth militia men, armed with RPGs, assault rifles, and the shirts on their back. But their higher divisions on the other hand, are a force to be reckoned with. High powered lasers, cloaking fields, cyborgs, particle beams, war walkers, flamethrowers that burn as hot as the sun, and a fanatic idealogy to boot. They're religiously motivated, and we all know that religious zealots are the scariest kind." Ridley said with a grin, he was correct, few soldiers fought harder than those who believed that their cause was religiously just.

"They also make heavy usage of this extremely powerful mutagen and power source known as Tiberium. Now their super weapons are kind of boring, a tiberium chemical warhead though it has the fun of turning everything not already mutated by tiberium into flesh eating blobs, the cluster missile which is boringly conventional, and the good old fashioned nuclear missile." Ridley said, turning to the temple of Nod whose Nuclear missile stood armed and ready.

"The Scrin are a weird bunch of aliens. They use Tiberium even more heavily, it's to them as carbon is to most forms of life. They make heavy usage of plasma weaponry, they manipulate the weather with ion tech to create ion storms that can swat enemy air forces out the sky in seconds. Pulse blasters, tiberium shard launchers that rip through soft targets like a chainsaw through kleenex. Fun bunch...Their psionics make them even more fun." Ridley explained, snapping his jaw a bit.

"Now they have a series of superweapons. They can drop tiberium meteors from the heavens, they have this gigantic mothership witha catalyst beam that turns everything that it hits into bombs, then the things their explosions hit become bombs, and so on so forth until it kills everything around. And then they have this fun black hole generator." Ridley explained, not knowing that this form of scrin technology would be ideal for Tabuu's plot.

"The Empire of the rising sun use a lot of nanotechnology, and indeed they don't really use normal gunpowder bullets much, but instead their guns shoot slugs propelled by a kick of kinetic energy, just pure thrust to send them flying. They love beam weapons, beam katanas, beam glaives, eye beams, wave force beam cannons, god breath wave force beam cannon. They are in love with giant mecha...and they've got a very special mecha in store for those...heroes shall we say...They also like to use psychics, but save for one case, they're not quite as good as Epsilon or the Scrin." He explained with an evil grin.

"Now their super weapons...They have the nanoswarm hive which can seal off a portion of the battlefield with an impenetrable wall, great for making sure no one interferes with a fight or just trapping some enemies. Then there's the psionic decimator which makes a big frakking psionic explosion that can level a good portion of a city all at once. Not as impressive as a nuke, but it's flashy in it's own right...now as for the Mecha..." Ridley said as he looked to a very special project.

"The Shogun Executioner..." He said with a chuckle, turning towards the colossal three bodied tripod samurai bodied mech as it clenched three massive katanas in it's hands. "There was an initial weakness with it's lack of ranged weapons, but we've rectified that by adding wave force cannons to it's eyes and mouth and shoulder mounted missile launchers as well as a bunch of Jolly Roger turrets. It should be ready...very...very soon." Ridley said before chuckling darkly as the Mecha was being built somewhere in the distance and a forward base was being constructed around the two by the aforementioned hyperfast construction technologies.

As they spoke, an division of the Empire of the Rising sun's army was being deployed to attack Volkov's soviet base in an attempt to push them back, spearheaded by a large body of Mecha while the vehicles and infantry followed in behind.

"We've also got alliance talks going on with the Galactic Empire and the Decepticons since they're also powerful spacefarers...they should have something for us..." Ridley mused, tapping the lower edge of his metal plated beak before turning back to Tabuu. "That enough for you?" He asked.

Ridley looked over the base, flying over to a balcony to watch a vast procession of soldiers. "Come Tabuu...watch the forces you'll soon be commanding." Ridley said, looking over a virtual sea of Space Pirate, Imperial, Nazi, Epsilon, Scrin, and Brotherhood soldiers.

The very marching of a large column of infantry towards their transports shook the very ground like an earthquake while their steps sounded like thunder. They stood and marched in perfect step with ferocious discipline, greeting their ruler with a series of salutes that looked like a wave of raised arms. "Hail lord Ridley! Hail lord Tabuu!" They chanted three times, each time their voices booming like an atomic bomb being detonated through the sheer power of numbers. A teeming mass of aliens and humanity gathered together with unstoppable intent.

A tide of armored fighting vehicles rolled out of their assembly lines and into their assembly squares, segregated along the lines of their originating armies. The white of the Empire of the rising sun, the grey of the space pirates, the black and red of nod, the green and purple tinged ivory of the scrin, and the indigo of Epsilon. So vast a collection of vehicles were they that it looked like one could take over the world with just the armored personnel carriers alone. The rumbling of their tracks and wheels thundered across the whole city, meant to indimidate all resistance to the coalition that ridley had constructed.

A huge number of Mecha stood at their equipment towers, their optics flaring red as they came to life. A low and deep hum throbbed across the whole of the city as they came to be activated, standing up and off their stations and into their deployment areas. Those mecha and walkers with the ability to do so immediately saluted Tabuu and Ridley with their arms, again looking like a vast wave as their limbs moved in unison. Their foot steps boomed across the landscape in a cacaphonic fury, bristling with weaponry beyond counting.

Aircraft hovered overhead in numbers beyond any measure of counting by mortal reckoning. Fixed wing, VTOL, helicopters, virtually anything that flew was overhead, filling the very skies with a choking number of winged warmakers. Massive aeriel battleships hang heavy in the sky, ready to bring war and death upon all who opposed them. It was a true display of this new empire's might that seemed to be without limits thanks to the matchless industrial capacity offered by MCV technology.

Ships filled the bay, bearing the various flags of the armies that made up this huge coalition, a huge naval procession that would make the likes of D-day look scrawny and undermanned in comparison. Everything from massive capital ship to small patrol boats clogged the seas, a gleaming armada of death and destruction that was committed to the cause of eradicating all opposition there was to this new empire. It would do Tabuu proud to be the commander of this army, all of it standing in the massive shadow of the Shogun Executioner as it began to awaken.

Last edited by Stellus_Nox on Thu 12 Jan 2012, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 3:41 pm

>3rd Person

Castelia City; Skies

The Condesce peered out of the clear window, looking into the bright, clear skies of the world of Pokemon. Clearly, she was not on that green excuse of a moon anymore. Looking about the cabin, she was startled when a voice began to speak over the intercom. “Um, hello? Can anyone- oh my god, this ship has speakers everywhere, makin’ this sort of weird echo. HELLOOOOOO-“

”W)(add’ya want?” Condesce barked into her receiver.

The voice on the other end sighed, murmuring something on the other end that sounded oddly along the lines of ‘oh great I’m stuck with some royal bitch’. “Um, uh… yeah, I just fell through this portal and ended up in this room. It appears I’m in the main weapons control room of some battleship. Oh yeah, name’s Stewie Griffin.”

Castelia City; Alleys

Murray’s screams were quite prominent as he fell through the air, falling at ridiculous speeds to the ground. However, for some odd reason, one man below seemed to preempt this, and placed some weird orange oval down. As the pink hippo fell through the portal, he was met with a large mattress breaking his fall.

Murray slowly slid down, groaning at his fall. However, he quickly got back up, seemingly unhurt. Quickly turning to the side, he managed to utter, ”Man… that was INTENSE! Thanks whoever you are!”

He noticed that the alleyway was void of people. However, he then noticed that a portal similar to what saved him popped up next to him, and the distant sound of shouting. Soon, the hippo noticed it coming nearer and nearer, the screams getting louder and louder. Suspecting something was about to come through the portal, Murray quickly thought fast and went to grab whatever was coming through the portal.

And with enough luck, the hippo managed to have caught what appeared as a middle-aged man wearing a long, leather overcoat with an odd, white arm-cannon. Murray carefully placed the man down, and hopped back. ”Um… are you the guy who saved me?”

The man seemed to stare at him for a long time, before reeling back and letting out a long laugh. ”Welp, I’ve been saving the asses of a bunch a people once I got here with this weird MegaMan-cosplay piece on my hand. So maybe. But whatever. Names Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, and the best damned shower curtain salesman you’ll ever meet.” The man replied in a boisterous, friendly yet commanding voice, quickly taking his other hand and fiercely shaking the pink hippo’s

”THANKS! Anyways, any idea where the heck we are? Cause all-“" However, Murray’s face distorted one into one portraying nothing but complete fear as his eyes met with something near the end of the alley. The two quickly dashed to the object to examine, and once they got there, they noticed that it was the flaming remains of one of the Kamikaze-Falcons.

Murray just stared in complete and utter shock upon the mechanical bird. Slowly, he staggered back, shaking his head. ”That’s… that’s IMPOSSIBLE! There’s no WAY that monster can be alive!” The hippo quickly trotted over to the end of the alley, observing all the carnage going on. He looked back at Cave, ”C’mon! Let’s go see what the heck this is all about?”

zkmkdksekmnijkmnjdeskmn

With some manipulation of time and space, Missingno silently sent out two Glitch Particles into the city, where they eventually approached Tabuu. With rapid quickness, the Glitch Particles combined, causing an explosion of the very fabric of reality to occur next to the being, allowing a small fraction of herself in the shape of just a flat circle to form next to the Subspace being. This allowed her to communicate with Tabuu.

”Yes…” Slowly cackled the Living Glitch, the phrase originally coming in a messed up, scratchy gibberish, but soon somehow deciphered itself. ”You seem like one who can aid me in this affair… perhaps a partnership is in order… listen, once the great Samurai is unleashed upon the city… I want you to contact all potential Destroyers (as The Forces That Be so tell me that that’s what they will be called)… and tell them to meet up near Unity Tower… there will be a portal waiting for the non-flyers by the docks.”

With that, the circle slowly shrunk, until it was nothing but a tiny speck.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 8:25 pm

Kate: Get yer hainis saved by magicness.

We braced ourselves for the impact of the missile. Certain death was upon us...

Hey, if this is what certain death feels like, then it sure takes a really long time-- Where'd the missile go?

Oh, there was a guy over there who was casting a spell on the missile. The giant steam-seeker shuddered, rumbled, and went crashing down, deactivated.

CLANG!

It kind of demolished the entire curb.

Casey was covering his face with his pistons, but when death did not pierce his steely hide, he uncovered his face and gaped at the giant hunk of metal in front of him.

"Hey, thanks," Anne said, dropping her piece of scaffolding. "Who are you? I'm Anne Frank, the blond kid's Kate, and this guy," Anne stamped on Casey's roof once, "is Casey Junior."

Casey saluted the guy that just saved us and let out a whistle.

The Lor Starcutter flipped in the air and flew toward us, alighting behind Casey. "We heard the clang!" Magolor shouted. "Is everything alright?"

And Toad raced over to us, towing along... Hey, it's Rosalina!

"Guys, I saw that! That was SO COOL! With the explosions, and the giant bang on the floor... Who was that?"

Anne and I pointed at the new guy.

"That was the most awesome thing I've ever seen. Believe me, I've seen some awesome stuff. I mean, I thought the living theme park ride was cool!"

"'Living theme park ride?'" asked Anne to me.

"Oh, um, a little past your time, a man named Walt Disney built this place called Disneyland. There was a ride called 'It's a Small World' with a giant clock named Glockenspiel who we befriended before."

"Disneyland?"

"Ah, I think I'll show you if we ever get there," I replied.

"HEY! Trying to destroy a city here!" Decastator growled.

"Oh, yeah, THAT guy," Anne grumbled. Casey whistled in anger.

Well, he tooted some words that were probably rude in Locomotive. I don't want to repeat 'em.

"So what are we going to do about Decastator?" I asked. I turned to the guy that just saved us. "Um, can you do anything about that diesel-powered devastator?"

(SEE WHAT I DID THERE?!)
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jan 2012, 10:52 pm

Optimus: Go look around.

After Shockwave had retreated and many humans and various armies of all sorts arrived, you had reattached your trailer and drove off. You had driven all through the city, dodging enemies, running them over, and trying to stay low. So, eventually you found a small ship and you could see some man there and a giant robot made of trains was there too. So, you took a few minutes and drove over there and transformed. "What is going on here?" You ask questioning them.

Deidara & Larxene: Abscond.

Well, basically, you had to escape, so the both of you of ran and flew about until you came upon an absolutely massive group of planes, tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, and mecha. So, they arrived on top of a building nearby and observed. They certainly seemed powerful, they would win, and thus Larxene and Deidara would joint he most powerful side.

Nepeta: Quietly hang around

So, here you were after introducing and the ship and it's crew of weird people dodging lots of weird attacks from jets, dragons, giant robots. But you just silently stayed in the ship like a coward, but you are no coward! So once the Lor Starcutter arrived near Casey Jr. and Decastator. But instead, you resisting impulses and waited around in the rear of the ship.

Heartless & Dusks

More and more appeared through the city, murdering and taking hearts, forming new Nobodies, and rampaging about Castelia City. Eventually they formed large groups of hundreds of all types of Heartless and began simply attacking everything as one big group as the Dusks did similar throughout the city.

Time to make a Dynamoic entry!

So, here we see a man in red colored powered armor flying above the motherland, throughout the clouds looking upon the beautiful landscape admiring the trees the magnificent architecture of the Soviet Union. But you flew right into a strange portal that appeared and appeared in an entirely foreign city, with so much chaos going on. Weird beings in white, shadowy beings, giant robots, military vehicles, you had to fly about pretty fast, and by fast it obviously means Mach 5 as you saw some Soviet soldiers battling a giant mecha with a shield and a large gun. As you flew towards you readied yourself and right before you hit you moved your forward with your hand in a fist as you smashed through it's head and your fist happened to go straight through the pilots head as blood went out everywhere and his brains scattered about as the mecha fell down. You stood up and faced these soldiers. "Alright, who are you? Are you soldiers of the motherland?" You ask, trying to discern whether or not to kill them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 10:29 am

>[S]: Unleash the shogun executioner

The vast tripodal colossus stood at the centerpiece of the destroyer army, standing like a vast white and red tower of pure demonic fury...Even in an apocalyptic battlefield, it stood tall above all others. Tesla feeds were pouring electricity into it, giving it a final maintanence tune up while the Space Pirates were busily outfitting it with a few additional weapons; most worryingly of all; PEDs.

Enormous silver and blue pendants were added to the executioners, as well as a large supply of phazon, given to them by none other than Ridley himself. As the last missile generator and massive Shogun battleship triple 300mm turret was added. the Executioner's eyes flared red as it's systems came online.

One space pirate, a gray one of the zebesian breed; made it's way up to the Balcony where Ridley was standing and saluted him before making his report. "Lord Ridley...the Executioner is ready for deployment, all systems are online..." The Space pirate said as he dropped his Salute, looking towards the executioner which looked like it was swarming with bees as flying engineers and drones made their last minute adjustments.

"Heheheh...then go ahead...release the Executioner...kill everyone who gets in your way." Ridley chuckled out, prompting a virtual hive of engineers to flip a series of switches, causing a huge number of cables to detatch from the white colossus. It flexed it's mighty arms and clenched it's three mighty wave force katanas while the torsos reared up.

Each of the three heads let loose a mighty roar as the titan rose it's hands over it's heads before it began to take it's first seps, the rest of this assembled army giving the behemoth wide berth as it brought it's message of unending slaughter and death with it, every single, solitary step it took shaking the very ground.

Whenever buildings proved to be too close together or roads to narrow for it to make it's way through, it simply stepped through them; masonry crumbling like poorly made lego models while the behemoth seemed to go out of it's way to step on as many things as it could, crushing people, vehicles, and small buildings underneath it's enormous three feet.

With a odd sort of rotating gait, the Shogun executioner approached a body of koopa troopas and let loose a deafening roar before one of it's torsos brought it's eye beams to bear, cutting through the column of soldiers almost instantly before it brought it's sword in a low sweep to hack apart a series o wooden Koopa tanks as it rotated to let the next body fire off it's enormous god's breath beam.

Almost instantly a huge white beam lept forth from the mouth of the Samurai like faceplate; lancing out towards a large body of advancing hammer bros, blasting through their thrown weapons and then blasting through the offending Koopa Troopas themselves, incinerating the lot of them and gouging out a massive hole in the earth while the Executioner continued it's relentless advance.

One of it's torsos took the opportunity to swing it's glowing wave force Katana at a nearby set of buildings occupied by the allied forces who up to that point been engaged in heavy battle with the Koopa troopas. Their rockets, shotgun blasts, proton blasts, streams of supercooled water-liquid helium mix, and anything else they had to throw at the monstrosity impacted it's vast armored form with all the effectiveness of flies hitting the frontal armor plate of an tank.

The sword cleaved through the structures, causing them to begin to collapse downwards as the next torso of the Executioner fired off it's shoulder mounted kinetic superheated slug turrets on it's shoulders, sending out 300mm superheated slugs at supersonic velocities that came crashing through a passing group of autobots as they tried to hurry some civilians away; blowing apart the formation of cybertronians with contemptuous ease while the sheer force mulched the civilians they tried to save.

The messenger of death; nowhere near finished with it's apocalyptic rampage that was followed by a massive detatchment of Ridley's soldiers who mopped up any survivors; then turned it's attention to a large group of Robotnik's soldiers, letting loose an ear shattering roar that had all the loudness of an atomic bomb before it started to move again.

A column of residential buildings in it's way crumbled as it literally walked right through them like so much rice paper in the path of an angry bear while the beast got into the middle of the city block, slashing and firing all the while at any other buildings that had been garrisonned by any faction that was not friendly to Ridley's new army, even targeting those occupied only by terrified civilians for the sole purpose of causing terror.

A wing of allied vindicator bombers flew through the sky; the sound barrier issuing it's hearty protests as they approached the behemoth; but the ultimate symbol of Japan's might simply rotated it's striker missile turrets to face the incoming wing and released a mighty flurry of blue streaked missiles that sailed through the air, a high pitched whine sounding as they impacted their targets and caused them to light intoa series of colossal fire blooms.

A group of Orca Gunships from GDI aligned with a seriess of Imperium aligned Vulture gunships, allied Longbow Liberators, and Soviet twinblade gunships flew in front of the Shogun Executioner and unleashed every single weapon they had into the Executioner while it was distracted by the bomber wing, but the Executioner simply continued to walk through the city block, and then it rotated it's torsos around, bringing them to impact the series of helicopters and smash them all out of the sky before it returned to it's normal configuration.

Seemingly unstoppable, the Executioner let loose a mighty victory roar as it fired all of it's available weapons at the Robians before attempting to wade into the center of their formation, where it raised all three of it's swords into the air, having them face downwards before slamming them into the ground; creating a vast shockwave that spread in all directions and into the air, destroying all it came into contact with.

Infantry were vaporized, vehicles were sent flying, buildings were torn apart like Lego structures caught in a bomb blast; all while a transluscent white-blue hemisphere spread in all directions and split the very air apart with an all powerful thundercrack that proved to be even louder than it's roar.

But the machine was not done, it continued it's advance, attracting the attention of Samus Aran who immediately space jumped atop the largest building she could and let loose a flurry of super missiles into the closest torso of the Executioner, but the machine simply turned the nearest available head towards her and fired off it's twin white eyebeams, forcing her to roll off of the building as the rivers of energy pierced straight through the structure and blew out massive chunks of it.

She rolled to the left as an enormous Katana came crashing down, cutting the building she was standing on in half before slashing low to the ground, forcing her to jump up to avoid being bisected and then having to roll backwards to avoid a massive foot coming down to crush her. As the unstoppable death machine advanced, it smashed through the row of apartment buildings that separated it and the soviet base Volkov was occupying.

In response to the titan's appearance, the cigar that Volkov was busy smoking fell right out of his open mouth while Chitzkoi growled and barked in an attempt to menace the Japanese mechanical monstrosity. Soviet war machines quickly rotated around to bring their guns to bear upon the Executioner, but stupidly; they also included their famous electrical tesla weapons into the mix; erasing any damage they did as the machine's repair nanites sprung to life whenever hit by Electricity or Lasers, rapidly and immediately healing all damage it suffered.

When Volkov saw that it was raising it's swords into the air for another Omega Shockwave, he immediately bolted off into a sprint, picking up Chitzkoi and Terezi along the way as he ran as far away as he could, and if the Crimson Dynamo had any sense, he'd get the hell out of the way as fast as possible. Those Soviets who weren't quite willing to die for the motherland quite yet also ran, driving or simply running or flying as far away as possible before the Katanas came crashing down, creating another enormous hemispherical blast wave that levelled all it touched.

Letting loose another deafening Roar, the machine stomped it's way through the rubble, destroying all it came into contact with as it made it's way to the temporal disturbance caused by the arrival of the Doctor's TARDIS, every single step it made shaking the very ground. If anyone was to have any chance of stopping the thing, people would need to band together to form some form of alliance of champions.

Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 11:43 am

Magolor: Explain everything.

"Well, you see, Mister Giant Robot Truck Guy who Looks Vaguely Like a Guy I Knew named Optimus Prime but You Look Radically Different," I began.

"Um, don't you think that's a bit long and insulting?" asked Toad.

"Oh, oops, I'm so sorry, just noting similarities. By any chance, are you another incarnation of Optimus Prime?" I asked the giant robot that approached us. "And yeah, to answer your question, that giant robo-train beast of destruction is Decastator, he is threatening to level the entire city, and we kind of don't have any defense against him, and he has steam-seeking missiles that always target Casey Jr. here (the train)."

Decastator roared. That kind of proved my point. He then breathed fire on the surrounding structures. "You know what, I think we're going to have to make a run for it," Kate said.

Then I saw another big explosion. The tallest structure in the city came crashing down. Then I saw the giant Japanese monster leisurely stomping straight for us.

"Agreed!" I jumped into the Lor and Kate and Anne took Casey Junior. Rosalina and Toad jumped into the ship with me. Toad called to Alternate Optimus: "Hey, you might want to leave, there's a giant spinning thing that looks really dangerous coming straight for us!"

I slammed a button on the console and the Lor shuddered, before taking off. Casey sped the opposite direction of the spinning samauri.

"Hey, wha--- NOBODY ESCAPES DECASTATOR!!!!"

Decastator collapsed into his 5 trains and chased after us. Diesel 10 jumped the rooftops, snapping at the Lor with his claw. "Nyah-nyah-nyah!" I teased, raising the galleon out of reach.

Diesel 10 yelled angry words at us.

Meanwhile, two diesels were chasing Casey. "Excuse me! Pardon! Coming through! Casey whistled.

Anne: OMGWTH

What in the world--- Really? REALLY? I never even knew the Japanese had that kind of weaponry. I mean, if they did, I never even heard of it.

"What is that... that THING?!" I asked Kate.

"No clue," she said. "Full steam, Casey!"

Casey made no argument and sped forward.

The enormous shockwave was upon us, and it sent the two diesels that were chasing us flying forward. Casey was knocked into the air as well.

Magolor brought the Lor around and caught us. We were still screaming. Casey was leaking oil.

"Aw, man, Casey! Did you really have to do that?!" grumbled Magolor. "I wonder what became of Alt-Prime?"

I shrugged. "Who's Optimus Prime again?"

"I told you, I'll tell you later," grumbled Kate.

We all entered the Lor Starcutter. Magolor rushed to the compting machine and tapped a few of the flashing buttons. The screen lit up. "That's a giant superweapon of Japanese make. How the dino got a hold of it, I have no clue," Magolor explained.

"Hold on. Are those PEDS on it?! RIDLEY'S STILL GOT PHAZON!!!!" Toad screamed.

"Wait, what?"

"Phazon is a terrible substance that takes over one's mind and body," Rosalina explained to me. "It glows blue, and grants immense power, however, it comes with the price of corruption."

"Not something I'd drink in the morning," I sighed.

This place just gets crazier and crazier. Flying ships? Talking trains? Giant Japanese automatons? Evil dinosaurs?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 2:57 pm

Furthest Ring; Phoenix

Oh wow that is a giant death machine. Welp, I guess it’s time to actually act.

Resuming my telepathic search through the city, I managed to happen upon two memorable veterans and pals of mine from the Khorne Tourney; the Doctor, near his TARDIS, and Toad, who was escaping the Shogun Exe- wait… that isn’t the same Toad… OH wait yeah now I remember. Huh, it seems that the NOVA’s and Kate’s trick worked.

Anyways, I quickly began making an ethereal/mental/omniversal/whatever we want to call it link between the two, allowing me to directly speak with them, and keeping the chance of interlopers down. ”Hey, Toad, Doctor,” I began in a whisper, seeing that both were in pretty crowded places, and if I were shouting or speaking regularly a wandering psychic could easily pick up our conversation, ”I need some help here.”

”First off, I need to go for a second soon, so I leave to you two the task of gathering all the Champions to a safe spot. I’d say right about…” At this, I proceeded to slowly trail off, looking for somewhere that doesn’t look like it’s going to be leveled by the Shogun Executor any time soon, until I managed to spot an old, run-down Coffee Place, ways away from the giant mecha. With this, I proceeded to signify the two of it with a large, long lasting bolt of energy from the Orange Sun. “Here. Also, don’t worry about the lightning. Only you two can see it.”

“Now then, Doc I think you already have the ability, but uh Toad seeing that you’re… technically a different Toad, you may have lost it. But anyways, here.”
at this, a tiny, orange spark could be seen bouncing off of Toad’s hat, indicating he may have been shocked. ”Don’t worry, and sorry if it hurt; I just transmitted to you the ability to see the, I guess ‘energy’, of potential and current Champions and Destroyers. This will allow you two to round up Champion forces over to the building currently getting struck by lightning.”

“Also, don’t worry about the Shogun Executor until the team is formed; I’ll divert its path long enough for you two to get them all rounded into the safe house. I’ll talk with you guys later there.”

With that, I stepped back from the carapace of the Metaverse, though not before providing a feeling of a powerful presence over on the opposite side of the city from where the safe house was, hopefully providing a good way of luring the Shogun Executor away from the Champions.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 10:50 am

Toad: Did it hurt?

"BAAAHHALHTLKAHLKEWAJLKAESJHGEWPIAHAGA:JPIDSAHJFLIAJZLIHGLIATAWHISGDLASIDGHJTARIDFJLIHZLIHALITHSJAHGLKHJZIJLIJLINGLIASGLISAGDHASGGHAGHLKASDGLKSAHGLKSAJFSALDKJFASHJABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQURSTUVWXYZ!!!!!! Ow."

"Toad, are you OK?" asked Magolor.

"Um, yeah, just a bit of static shock," I said, laughing a bit.

Then I turned around and whispered: "Hey, Phoenix. Okay, look for the good guys? Got it. Alright, bye."

"Magolor, we're going to have to round up the good guys from here on out," I said to him.

"Wait, how are we going to do that?"

"I can see who's the the good guys and who's the baddies."

"Alrighty then. Let's go rustle up some heroes, shall we?"

The Lor made a sharp downward turn and floated to the ground. Toad pulled out a megaphone and yelled, "HEY! If you're a good guy, do-gooder, or general hero, follow the big blue ship that looks like a flying anachronism! If you're a bad guy, a ne'er-do-well, or a villain, don't bother, or else the Lor will blast you to pieces."

"Great job, Toad, you just let the Jap-bot know where we are!" Anne grumbled.

"Oops. I couldn't think of anything better to do..."

Diesel 10: (Unwillingly) form your first alliance!

A steamie approached me, different from the one that attacked my Decastator form. "Who are you, and what does a steamie have anything to do with me?" I asked.

"You would do better to show me some respect, for Shockwave would grind you into a steel-and-diesel metal loaf," grumbled the steamie.

"You and what army?"

The train in front of me began to change, shift, click, and become a giant robot (but not as big as Decastator). "The Decepticons are a powerful race of Cybertronians, much more than that of the Autobots. Again, it would do you well to show us some respect."

"Impressive," I said, raising an eyebrow. "I definitely respect you. But did you know that I can transform, too?"

The four diesels that were always with me combined with me to create Decastator.

"Astounding, is it not?" I asked.

Then we both shifted back to our train forms.

The steamie rolled forward. "I could see you are powerful. I will take you to Shockwave, and perhaps, if I can find him, Megatron, to see if I will be able to get you to join us. I am Astrotrain. I am a Decepticon, if you have not already guessed, and one of Shockwave's right-hand bots."

"And I... am Diesel 10. Bane of Sodor, leader of the Diesels. These, from left to right, are Salty, Diesel, Arry, and Bert." I reached out my claw to shake Astrotrain's hand.

Astrotrain transformed his arm and shook my claw.

"Now quickly: I do not think that the mechanical menace that is upon us will spare us."

"That is of no concern to me, however, there is a certain group of heroes for which I must exact my revenge on."

"Hm? You can tell me and Shockwave later, once we find them. However, we must escape the spinning beast!"

We sped off.

"Do you know where this 'Shockwave' is?" I asked.

"I am currently tracking him. Being a Decepticon transport, I should know the locations of the Decepticons in my area. Sometimes it gets very annoying, especially in battle. Follow me."

And we chugged off toward Shockwave...
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 12:54 pm

Appropriate Listening:

Optimus Prime: Follow

"Well you see, Mister Giant Robot Truck Guy who Looks Vaguely Like a Guy I Knew named Optimus Prime but You Look Radically Different."

"Um, don't you think that's a bit long and insulting?"

"Oh, oops, I'm so sorry, just noting similarities. By any chance, are you another incarnation of Optimus Prime?" I asked the giant robot that approached us. And yeah, to answer your question, that giant robo-train beast of destruction is Decastator, he is threatening to level the entire city, and we kind of don't have any defense against him, and he has steam-seeking missiles that always target Casey Jr. here."

"Yes, I am indeed Optimus Prime leader of the Autobots, and he is trying to destroy the city? Unacceptable!" But then Decastator breathed fire on multiple structures but you heard a large building collapse. You turn around and looked as you saw a giant Japanese robot monstrosity, with three beam katanas rampage about. But then then they started leaving and Decastator transformed, so you transformed and reattached the trailer, and went after them at high speed. "What is that giant mecha coming after us?! It seems incredibly powerful!"

"HEY! If you're a good guy, do-gooder, or general hero, follow the big blue ship that looks like a flying anachronism! If you're a bad guy, a ne'er-do-well, or a villain, don't bother, or else the Lor will blast you to pieces." Optimus, having heard this continued after them.

Nepeta

Alright, so you walked out of the rear and noticed Toad yelling something about good guys. This prompted you to ask a very specific question as you walked into the main part of the ship, where some others where, and you saw Anne, so you decided, to go ask her what the hell is going on. :33 < excuse me anne, but do you have any idea what the heck is going on? You asked in a rather friendly manor.

Dynamo:RETREAT

So, this giant robot is going about rampaging and cutting things and shooting things and actually defeating the Soviet attacks as it neared! Surely it must have immense power! But no matter, you immediately blasted off as Volkov picked up Chitzkoi and ran. You quickly gained speed getting away and up high above, flying at Mach 5, you could observe and see the destruction it had caused, you now wondered how the hell you would be able to fight such a monster of immense power.

Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 1:23 pm

>SWITCH

Fai hardly had any time to respond to their questions as it seemed that all hell broke loose in a matter of seconds. As the samurai came stomping towards them he jumped up onto this Casey. Jr and decided to stick with this group until the danger subsided. Upon entering the Starcutter he was quite awed by the overall environment inside it, but he hadn't ever been in a large...airship? Spaceship? He would have to ask which one this was later. Speaking of which, he did feel a bit like a trespasser.

"I suppose I should apologize for sneaking on here~"He approached the group, giving a modest little wave with his hand. "As I was about to say before things got confusing, my name is Fai. So, what exactly are we doing now~?" He was directing his conversation more towards Kate and the others he had unintentionally saved earlier, but he wasn't really whispering. That would be kind of creepy.

>SWITCH

"WH4T TH3 H3LL 1S TH4T???" That was Terezi's only response as the steel general took off with her and the dog. She had seriously not expected a giant robot to come out of nowhere at all. She briefly considered trying to squirm out of Volkov's hold, but considering the speed that this metal guy was going at, she thought that it might be a bad idea to try and follow him on foot. Instead, she decided to interrogate him. "OK4Y S1NC3 TH3 L4ST GUY W4S US3L3SS W1TH L3TT1NG M3 KNOW 4NYTH1NG, HOW 4BOUT YOU T3LL M3 JUST WH4T TH3 FUCK 1S GO1NG ON?"

>SWITCH

Tabuu looked very, very impressed with Ridley as he eyes the vast expanses before the both of them. All of these armies would come in handy for subjugating any opposing forces. These Scrin were also quite interesting; he would have to make sure to examine these so-called "black hole generators" once he became more acquainted with these new forces. However, his attention was soon redirected to the glitch patch, being Missingno, and its instructions.

"Ridley, order the forces to move towards the docks by the area known as Unity Tower. Also, if you can conscript other into our service, do so. We will need as many forces as we can." He watched as the Executioner rose and began its rampage. While he was in awe of it, at this moment it felt like nothing more of a distraction for the heroes.

Suddenly, he heard a loud, clanking sound approaching. He turned around and saw legions of Robians heading towards the army, with Robotnik leading the march. The troops were carrying all sorts of equipment with them, including cannons, weapon stashes, roboticizers, shielding technology, and any sort of futuristic, nonorganic technology one could think of. Metal Sonic and Sollux followed close behind the warlord leader, the latter still completely troll and lacking implants of any sort, surprisingly.

Robotnik approached Tabuu with an angry expression on his face, though it did have a glimmer of devious curiosity to it. "What is the meaning of this...this gathering?! My armies were on patrol when they were all but wiped out by your mechanical contraption!"

Naturally, as any devious leader would do, Tabuu kept his calm and spoke smoothly. "I am sorry for the collateral damage, but I am afraid it could not be avoided. We are gathering here to move out to another location. Now tell me...what could you offer to us?"

"Only the finest Mobian technology around. Our roboticizers can turn out upgraded and loyal troops by the dozen, and we do have enhancements." He motioned to a group of rhino-like Robians carrying the heavier equipment.

"Hm...I see..." Tabuu eyed the new forces before him, assessing their power. They seemed a bit vulnerable, but they could make good cannon fodder. Besides, this roboticizer technology sounded interesting. "Would you care to join us? You could still command your army, and we have many more resources at hand. What do you say?"

"Consider your offer...accepted." Robotnik grinned, and shook the cyan blue hand of the Subspace Lord.

Just then, a great rumbling sound came as million of small, purple particles began to form in an open area behind the army. They started to form together, and eventually became shapes. Soon, a sea of the Subspace Army had been created, all ready for battle. Multitudes of Primids stood restlessly, some holding weapons and some metallic or red, and a smaller number of Big Primids formed in the midst of them, towering over their smaller brethren. Bombed also sprang up with them, Armanks, giant steel tanks with a black and red clawed pincer rising out of the top of each of them, were at the head of the army along with Autolances, smaller red tanks with knight heads adorning them and Shellpods, the beetle-like beasts with green, turtle-like legs popping out of its brown carapace. Auroros flew overhead, their white and rainbow color design contrasting sharply with their beady red pupils circling black eyes, Buckots floated in place, holding their buckets full of explosions with a very needed lack of clumsiness, and Puppits hung limp from invisible strings in a very unnerving manner. Armights were in the back of the forces, their blue, squid-like arms swinging their swords around aggressively. The trumpet-headed Borboras also stood at the head of the army, blowing blasts of wind out of their mouths. on occasion. A few Bucculus bounced at the back of the troops, their large red lips flopping with them, and Bytans rolled around in the back, splitting up into more colorful, large-eyed arrays every few seconds.

Cymuls buzzed at the very front of the army with sharp blades whirling around them while the ghostly, vaguely humanoid Floow waited in place, making ghastly sounds that were a cross between roaring, screeching, and moaning. Feyesh whished their fins and tentacle arms around restlessly as they took their place in the midst of the Primids, their giant eyes flicking around to examine their surroundings. The yellow towers and Mayan heads of the Gamyga sprung up near the back, and the pot-bodied, scythe-armed Greap waited there as well. Hordes of the stick-figure Mites jumped around at the front, and Glires, Glices, and Glunders rolled around the army forces speedily, followed by the brutal-looking, spiked-framed Roaders. Nagagogs stood in the middle of the army, changing sizes and colors as they bumped their fists together, and giant, shadowy Shaydas slashed their blade-hands as if testing them out. Roturrets gathered towards the back of the legion, rotating their stony, arrow-shaped body stiffly and glaring out of their skeleton heads. Armored Tickens stomped around while the furry, ram-like Towtows snoozed. Spaaks sped across the sky energetically, their cloudy bodies sparking with electricity, and Trowlons circled around, their carpety forms flowing.

If Tabuu had a more human face, he would be smiling with the expression of a father seeing his long-lost children return. However, instead he simply glowed with pleasure as he watched the numbers upon numbers of his army grow. He turned to Ridley, and said smugly, "Impressive, aren't they? I do think that their number have been a bit diminished, however. Feel free to use them to your will."

>SWITCH

Hordes of trainers all gathered in small groups as they tried to escape the carnage completely surrounding them. For the most part they succeeded, their Pokemon being able to fend off various minor Mooks as they soon congregated into larger and larger forces. However, with the arrival of the Shogun Executioner, all hope seemed to be lost. A Lass gasped as she saw the robot tear through the city, falling down on her knees. "It's no use! We'll all die here, I just know it!" Her eyes began to water, and she choked up a little, stifling tears.

However, a young Butler placed his hand on her shoulder, smiling at her. "Come on, we can't give up hope yet. We just need to find a place to wait this out. We'll get out of the city! Trust me." It was easy to tell that he was just trying to make the Lass feel better, for his eyes held a very sad and resigned look to them. The robot seemed to be getting closer and closer to them. Soon, all of them would--

"Hey, do you hear THAT?!" A Schoolboy shouted out, looking up at the sky. "It's a message! They're saying to follow that huge starship!" All of the trainers looked up, spotting the Lor amidst the smoke and debris of the carnage. A new life entered their eyes, and they began to sprint in the direction the ship was heading, some getting on their Pokemon if they were evolved enough. The Lass got up with the help of the Butler and began to run, but the Butler stopped her.

"Wait, I have something better." The Butler took one of his Pokeballs and pressed the button at the front of it, releasing the creature within. It was an Arcanine, which made a barking sound in happiness at being released, and pawed at the ground eagerly. The Butler hoisted the Lass up onto it, and then followed, mounting his faithful beast. "Come on Arcanine! Follow that ship!"

The Pokemon bounded along the ruined streets, the Butler clutching its mane. The Lass wrapped her arms around the Butler, not wanting to fall off. Or let go of him.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 2:24 pm

Anne: Respond.

"Beats me," I said to the cat-girl. "There's a giant samauri automaton chasing after us, we were almost roasted to a crisp by a giant missile from a diesel-powered monster, and now we're running for your lives.

Meanwhile, Kate was conversing with Fai. "Ah, it's completely fine," Kate said. "Decastator almost squashed us into a grease spot. We're currently playing cowboy and rounding up the good guys that Toad sees. So far we've Pied-Pipered Optimus Prime and a whole mass of people with Pokemon. That's right, Toad?"

"Yeah," Toad called to Kate.

I turned away from them, letting them do their business. "Anyway, now you're on a first-rate flying galleon called the Lor Starcutter," I said to Nepeta. "Like Kate said, we're gathering up potential heroes. I don't know why I'm sticking with them, after all, I'm not a violent person. I guess I could call them my friends."

Adeleine called to me. "Anne, you want to see my still life?"

"Hold on, Adeleine. Let me finish speaking---" I began. Adeleine hit me with an apple. It was still dripping with paint.

"Adeleine!" I yelled.

"Sorry. I just wanted attention," Adeleine said, looking down apologetically. It was impossible not to forgive that kid.

Meta Knight: SQUADALA!

We have left a long time ago! What are you saying this for?

Something swooped past us. "A witch on a broom? That is awfully generic..." I muttered, looking at the figure that sped by.

Miror B.: Let the music---

There's no need right now. Lovrina's creation's hurt!

"Ahh!" she screamed, looking at Shadow Lugia's limp body. "I'm going to KILL the meanies who did this!"

"Well, right now, I have a feeling we should all follow the guys that are moving toward the big holo-blue man," I said. "Come on, put Lugia in the Poke Ball.

Lovrina held out a Poke Ball and retracted Lugia, and the entirety of Cipher followed us.

I stared in awe at the holographic blue man and the giant dinosaur, plus the vast army that stood before them. "Hey! I think it's time we added an accompaniment to this tune!" Then the Cipher peons threw their Pokeballs and their Shadow Pokemon appeared, snarling with bloodlust.

"What do you think!" I asked the two guys standing at the front: they seemed like the leaders.

We were soon joined by a witch on a broom, two trains, a small car, a peacock, and a guy in a black suit. "Who's the new guys?" I asked.

Lovrina shrugged. "Well, who cares?"

Astrotrain: Look for Shockwave.

"Where is Lord Shockwave? Certainly he must be here somewhere. These organics seem tolerable for the Decepticons," I said. Diesel 10 shifted his claw.

"I don't know who or where Shockwave is."

"Well, I think we should wait for him," I said.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 3:16 pm

>Ridley: Grin

"Heh...very well...All forces, report to the dock area and assemble at the tower. Pull back from engagement!" The Space dragon barked out, his shark like teeth showing as his beak curled into a wicked grin.

With a few beat of his energy membrane connected wings, he took off into the air and much of his army began to pull off their current engagements and head backwards. But as he flew, he spotted Shockwave, conversing with sixshot, and the dragon decided to circle around them.

The cyclopean decepticon appeared to be greeting a machine known as Astrotrain. "Ah...there you are...it has taken a substantial amount of time for you to arrive Astrotain, but now that you are here...We have business to conduct..." The Decepticon said before Ridley landed before them.

"Yes...you remember our talks correct?" The Dragon barked out, causing Shockwave and Sixshot to turn to him, Sixshot pointed a massive gun at Ridley, but Shockwave lowered it. "That is quite alright...and yes I do...you proposed an Alliance correct?" The Decepticon said as it turned towards him, his footsteps shaking the earth slightly.

"Yep...come with me...we're heading to Unity tower...over there..." Ridley said, pointing a metallic claw over to the tower in the distance, making Shockwave nod in acceptance. "Very well...I shall meet you there shortly...Decepticons...transform and rise up!" Shockwave commanded as he entered tank mode and rumbled through the streets.

Ridley then continued on his path, soon coming across Tiamat, whom he brought himself into a hover in front of before making his presence known with a screech; causing the Dragon Goddess to halt and then begin to hover.

"And who are you?" The Dragon queen asked with her central red head. "I'm Ridley...and I'm here to cut you a deal, you see, there's this thing...a powerful guy...he could have you in his army; fight alongside him...rule all existence...all you have to do is help him make that a reality with yourself and your army." Ridley offered, causing the Dragon Goddess to consider.

"Very well...I accept your offer." She responded with all five of her heads at once. "Good...very good...come with me then..." Ridley answered as he continued on his flight to Unity tower, the decepticons and Tiamat's army in tow.

With all of these beings following him, Ridley came across a metallic bird that reminded him much of himself and the dragon soon stopped to hover before the enormous eurasian owl with the other armies passing behind him.

"I'm Ridley...and I'm here to cut you a deal..." The Dragon said with a vicious smile that belied his limitless evil and cruel cunning, blood showing through those shark like teeth.

>Kamek: Report bad news to Bowser

With Kammy following the lord of the Magikoopas, Kamek walked towards the Koopa king and bowed graciously. "Your irritableness...we have reports of a very large mechanoid coming our way...one that has eradicated many of our Koopa Troop....I recommend that we take immediate action..." The aged Magikoopa said, adjusting his spectacles.

"Now, me and Kamek can make you grow big enough to defeat that giant robot! Or shall we throw more soldiers in it's way first? Your cantankerousness!" Kammy added to Kamek, to which the Blue robed Magikoopa nodded.

>Executioner: Rampage

Appropriate listening:

"This is General Volkov authorizing full usage of nuclear capabilities! Fire everything!" The Commander barked through the Radio as he got to a safe distance. This prompted the massive power of all soviet artillery in the region to bombard the general part of the city it was in.

An apocalyptic rain of shells, Athena satellite blasts, proton collider blasts, missiles, and bombs came down upon the Shogun Executioner. But these only seemed to do more damage to the city than to the massive mecha.

The thing continued to advance, swinging it's sword at an series of buildings in it's path, causing them to crumble forward before pushing through them, causing masonry to shatter and crumble in it's path while a devastating hellstorm of firepower crashed all around it.

It fired it's eyebeams at what seemed to be a small target; that upon further examination appeared to be an armor clad woman. This woman was Samus Aran, who was busy firing everything she had at the behemoth, rolling backwards to avoid a massive foot as a trio of V4 missiles slammed into it's front Torso; creating an series of massive fireballs.

But like an angry god; the Shogun Executioner emerged from the fireball and fired off it's shoulder mounted battleship cannons at the source of the artillery barrage, obliterating the missile trucks before attempting to jab it's sword into the ground and impale Samus.

But she side dashed around the enormous glowing sword and immediately started into a sprint, activating her speed booster to get some distance. But an ear splitting wail of a siren began to fill the air, causing her to look up to see a series of nuclear missiles approaching the executioner.

Knowing that to stay in the open was to mean death, Samus immediately began to burrow into the ground with a rapidly dropped series of morph ball bombs, blasting a hole into the ground that she continued to deepen before no less than ten nuclear missiles impacted the ground.

Volkov immediately looked away as the nuclear missiles impacted into the ground with apocalyptic fury. For a brief moment; nothing but an intensely bright flash could be seen; but soon this gave way to ten mighty mushroom clouds that rose angrily into the air; followed by massive shockwaves that shook the very earth.

GDI's orbiting Ion Cannon satellites then fired into the earth; creating enormous lances of energy that leapt down from the heavens with all consuming fury, circling around to ionize the air before massive central beams came down to ignite the air to create enormous ion blasts.

Unfortunately; the ion cannons erased the damage that the Nukes had caused; causing the Shogun Executioner to rise from the radioactive ashes and rear up to it's full height, letting loose a mighty victory roar, it's white armor stained black in the front; grey for the second torso; and white for the main one.

The entire landscape had been blasted into a hellscape, filled with radioactive magma, enormous craters; and vast firestorms and the burning husks of those buildings that had survived the initial shockwaves.

Samus burst from the ground and Sylux sped into the scene, only to see the Shogun executioner begin to walk again. Deciding to get up to some high ground, Samus jumped up on some buildings while Sylux made his own way up.

Walking forward; the messenger of Death brought it's fist down on the building Samus was on, forcing her to backflip and fire a sunburst into it's face, sending a miniature star into the very face of the executioner.

But the mighty Shogun kept on powering through, releasing a wave-force orb from it's mouth that exploded with the fury of an angry god, creating a huge blue-white spherical shockwave while the embodiement of the might of Japan continued it's death march.

"All of you...with me...we are going to bring that imperialist machine down!" Volkov said as he and Chitzkoi strongjumped onto the roof top of some buildings, still carying Terezi and setting her down as the Shogun Executioner started to wade into a river of lava so deep that it reached the base of it's Torso's.

Letting loose a mighty roar; the Executioner fired off a barrage of missiles that Sylux immediately worked to shoot down; releasing a spread of Annhialator beam shots at the incoming blue streaked missiles while the executioner spun to bring it's gray body into the fray.

The gray body brought it's huge Katana crashing down, slicing the building in front of it while Volkov blasted it repeatedly with his arm cannon; sending anti-materiel rounds smashing into it while the executioner advanced relentlessly.

From above, one could see John, Rose, and Dave circling around the executioner, but the white head's eye lasers and missiles kept them from approaching any closer. Keeping them out of the fight effectively.

Kamek and Kammy turned to see the approaching Shogun Executioner, which smashed it's way through another set of burning buildings with a backhanded swat of it's left hand before it's eyes began to glare.

"Your indecisiveness! I recommend we do something now!" Kamek said, almost losing his cool as the might of Japan came towards them. Kammy organized some Magikoopas to fire their magical blasts at the Executioner, but to little avail as the Japanese harbinger of destruction continued it's advance.

>Mario brothers: Enter the fray

Some time after the Khorne Tourney, the Mario Brothers and Peach found a new call to arms...for the mighty Missingno provided yet another threat to their peaceful home multiverse.

Calling princess peach and taking as many items as they could carry; and immediately using fire flowers; P-leaves, hammer suits, and feathers, they hopped on their steeds and all three soon took off into the air, riding upon Super Dragon Yoshis; Yoshis with the traits given to them by ingesting all the koopa shell varieties.

Flying into the nearest portal; the bros and peach were brought to a burning hellscape where flaming buildings and radioactive lava dominated, but they saw a vast colossus of metal and immediately knew what they had to do.

As the Executioner charged up another blast of it's God's breath all seemed lost for the heroes as even their mightiest attacks did almost nothing to halt or slow down the machine, and surely one shot from it's mightiest weapon would be the end of them.

But three Yoshis flew overhead, bearing wings and apparently somewhat two dimensional in nature. But these Yoshis carried special cargo...for upon them were Mario, Peach, and Luigi of the paper universe.

The mario brothers and their Yoshis flew around the thing, shooting fire and flinging hammers at the machine and causing the machine to prematurely release it's god's breath into the air while Peach landed on one relatively intact building to assess the still dire situation.

Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 3:39 pm

Toad: OMG IT'S-A HIM

"It's Mario!" I cried. "He's in trouble!"

"Toad, don't go out there! Mario can handle it," Magolor said.

"Aw, come on, Magolor."

Magolor sighed. "Fine. We'll swing the Lor around---"

"No, you guys just keep rounding up the good guys! Meta Knight, get your blue butt over here!"

"My butt is fine!" Meta Knight grumbled, following me. I held up a Tanooki Statue leaf. "Here goes!" The leaf expanded into a racoon suit (complete with a blue bandana) and I stepped in. Meta Knight and I jumped out and glided toward the giant samauri-beast.

Meta Knight kicked it off with a Sword Beam, followed by a Mach Tornado attack. Then he shuttle-looped up and around, before hitting the Executioner's swords. Meta Knight bounced back, and flew upward, allowing me to come in and turn into a statue, falling on top of the thing's head. I destatuefied myself and ran up to Mario. "Here, take these," I said, shoving a Boomerang Flower, a Red Star, and an Ice Flower into his arms. "Hey, it's me, Toad! I may be 3-D, but I'm always there to hand out items to the good guys."

With that, I jumped into Meta Knight's arms and he carried me into the air, and I jumped out and came crashing down on the metal monster. But that did no good, as I didn't cause a dent. "Aw, come on! Bang up already!" I grumbled, turning back into flesh and stripping off my suit. I folded it back up and shoved it in my head compartment. "Good thing I've got this hat." I pulled out my own Ice Flower and decided to play Frozone.

"Hey! Jap-bot! Chill out!" I shouted in a cliche manner. I jumped off and froze the water molecules in the air, creating a miniature ice course. I packed snowballs and threw them at the beast, attempting to distract it.

Magolor: Shake your head in agony.

"What is Toad THINKING?! Is he TRYING to get killed out there?!" I cried.

"He can handle it, I mean, he did beat you up once," said Adeleine.

"Well, yeah, but I had no armor at that time." I sighed. "I guess we should back him up---"

"NO! NO! NO! Say we put the others in danger!" Anne cried.

"Think of the profit I could get by selling this guy to the scrapper," Daroach said greedily.

"You'd be roasted to a crisp before you could say 'oops,'" I told him.

"Well, okay. Maybe it's not a good idea."

All we could do is watch in suspense...

Astrotrain: Transform and rise up.

"Yes, Lord Shockwave!" I sped off after him. "Come with me, Diesel 10, and bring your four cronies, if you know what's good for you!"

I chuffed after Shockwave. "So, what's the plan? Diesel 10 and I shall aid in every way we can."

To emphasize his point, Diesel 10 clanked his claw twice.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 5:35 pm

>SWITCH

Terezi would have obeyed Volkov eagerly, but she had no idea how in the world to approach this huge juggernaut. It seemed to be armed to the teeth, and all she had was her cane-sword. If only she could just get a few swipes in, but she would have to know exactly when to attack. She would need to use her best instincts for this one if she was going to not be shot with a million lasers.

Or, of course, she could use her Mind Powers. She concentrated, letting the different outcomes flow through her head like neural impulses sparked through a think pan. Gog, there were so many ways this thing could attack, but she could find a few openings upon looking carefully enough. She jumped towards the side of one's torso, slicing at it a few times with her two cane swords before promptly jumping off of its surface and back onto the building like some some sort of acrobatic pirouette.

This reminded her quite fondly of her battle with the Black King. That opponent, of course, did not have millions of lasers, but it did have endless tentacles striking out from every direction, plus the Vast Glub. At least she had her fellow trolls for that fight, now she just had a dog and some cool guys that hated 'imperialists', whatever they were. However, she found that she could sniff out something from the corner of her nose. A very familiar and red scent...

"H3Y. H3Y D4V3! 1S TH4T YOU??? >:O" She shouted, aiming a few more slices at the Executioner's neck. She looked over at where she thought she smelled him briefly, before jumping back onto the building. She hoped that she had actually found him. Now things would be way cooler!

>SWITCH

Fai listened to the girl's response, though he still was a bit confused. Oh well, it would be revealed in all due time, wouldn't it? He was about to ask this Toad about the Lor, since it at first seemed like he was the captain of the ship, but was cut off when the Executioner was bombarded in overkill. He looked over the edge of the Lor, and almost let out an audible gasp as he saw the monstrous robot emerge unscathed.

Watching Toad and another dive down and attack the robot, he felt a bit tempted to go out and fight with them. He was sure that his magic could do a good number on the Might of Japan, and if he had a weapon of some sort he could keep going after using magic would start to become dangerous. Still, as they all seemed to have agreed on, it would be better to watch the fight unfold. "Phweet~" He turned to Kate with a cheerful expression on his face. "How long do you think it will take before they take that thing down~?"

>SWITCH

Tabuu began to move out towards Unity Tower, floating above the water effortlessly. After all, a being made of energy such as his didn't really need to worry about mobility. The expanses of the Subspace army followed after him. Some were able to fly or at least float, and followed him. The larger units, however, had to rely on the Primids, who formed into Shadow Bugs again and created a sort of temporary bridge for them to march across, slowly adding and subtracting its length as the troops went further and further out.

The Robians, meanwhile, used various boats and floating platforms to travel across the water. Robotnik stood on a smaller floating platform going across, and below him, on a larger platform, were Metal Sonic and Sollux. The troll looked a bit distracted, though this was mostly because the voices of the doomed were practically screaming in his head. Metal Sonic, however, seemed to be a bit agitated. "I RETURN AFTER BEING ALMOST KILLED AND ROBOTNIK LOOKS AT ME LIKE A MERE PLAYTHING. IF I WERE MORE REBELLIOUS, I WOULD SAY I COULD NOT STAND FOR THIS."

"at lea2t you werent goiing two get robotiiciized. iit miight ju2t be me but ii dont want two be a fuckiing tiin can." Sollux looked irritated, to say the least. "be2iide2, what are you goiing two do about iit? he2 a 2tupiid jerk."

"HE MAY BE CRUEL, BUT HE IS NOT STUPID. ROBOTNIK IS A GENIUS. IF HE WEREN'T THEN I WOULD NOT EVEN BE HERE. AS FOR WHAT I WILL DO ABOUT IT...NOTHING. I WILL DO NOTHING. HE IS MY MASTER, AFTER ALL, AND THE SLIGHTEST BETRAYAL WOULD BE UNTHINKABLE." Yet even as he was saying this Metal Sonic felt unsure. This Robotnik seemed so different from the one who had sent him out to that island to capture Sonic. Much more...illogical.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next