WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.

Go down 
+4
ron
EropsToad
Tyranzilla
TheNarrator
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DB
User
DB

Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Feb 2012, 10:01 pm

Luffy: Spit him out.

Luffy, obediently spat out Toad when Magolor told him to. ”He didn’t even taste like mushrooms...” Luffy said, sticking out his tongue and trying to ride his mouth of Toad’s less then appetizing flavor.

Only moments later Magolor returned, with long thin strips of meat. Luffy had no idea what it was, but it smelt like meat. At this point if the ship smelt like meat he would be taking bites of it.

Suddenly Luffy’s mouth began to stretch and expand, much like a snake unhinging it’s jaw to swallow hole prey. Soon his mouth was large enough to swallow the entire plate/pan of bacon, and that’s just what he did.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 1:09 pm

Magolor: Comment.

Luffy took the plate of bacon out of my hands. "Whoa. This guy's appetite is just like Kirby's!" I commented.

"The reason he could do that is because he has eaten a Gum-Gum fruit," Meta Knight told me. "It gave his cells the properties of chewing gum."

"Ah. Do you think we should set off again?"

"Of course."

I pushed several buttons on the Lor and we took off. The ship flew to the coffee shop, the to-be Champions following us.

Well, we had to fly slowly. Not EVERYBODY could run as fast as this ship.

Toad pulled out his 3DS. "Alright, I'm bored," Toad grumbled, turning it on and clicking on Mario Kart 7. "Who wants to play some Kart?"

"You realize not everybody here has a 3DS?" I pointed out.

"A what?" Anne asked.

"Another video game thingy. The images on the screen sort of... pop out."

"Oh. Sounds cool."

Toad: Play some Mario Kart 7... FOREVER ALONE.

Geez, when's Phoenix gonna meet us at the rendezvous? Ah, well, all the more time for me to work on some Mario Kart.

I picked out my character (Toad, of course) and kart (I like using the Barrel Train and the Standard Wheels together). Then I chose a course: Toad Circuit. (Duh.)

"Hey, can I watch?" asked Magolor, edging up to me.

I turned the 3D down so he could watch.

The Toad on-screen took off like a rocket. Toad Circuit was the easiest course in the game. Just for kicks I turned on the 1st-person driving.

Twisting the 3DS like a steering wheel, I turned the car like a BAWSE--- er, pro. I drifted around corners, cut across patches of sand, and even took a bit of a shortcut with the hang-glider.

I finished with a pretty fast time. I beat the staff ghost, too.

"That's how we drive, fools!" I bragged.

"Hey, can I try?" asked Magolor.

"Yeah, sure, go ahead." I said.

Magolor picked his character. He chose Lakitu and the Cloud 9 with Roller Wheels. "Wow, your acceleration is off the charts," I commented.

"Yeah, but the speed's no good," Magolor grumbled.

"Hey, don't sweat it. It takes some strategy too, like if you can cripple the faster cars you can pull ahead..."
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Feb 2012, 2:00 pm

Luffy: Investigate the strange hand held machine-a-bob

Luffy, noticing that he was going to end up either choking down the entire plate, or chewing it to pieces, decided that either way he wouldn’t be very guest like. Even though Luffy could be rambunctious at times, he was still raised to have some manners.

Luffy reached his hands inside his enlarged mouth, grabbing hold of the slobbery plate and yanking it out of his mouth. After a few moments of silent struggle the plate finally was freed from his mouth, making a loud pop noise when it was finally out.

Under most circumstances Luffy would have pressed for more food. A single plate of bacon, as delicious as it was, wasn’t enough to fill Luffy’s rubbery stomach.

Luffy tired to dry off the pate as well as he could on his vest, but it would still need to be washed. He was about to volunteer his services in washing the dish when something Toad and Magolor were doing caught his eyes.

Luffy’s neck began to stretch, allowing him a better view of the game without having to sit on top of the two strange creatures. He blinked a few times, his face full of seriousness.

“What are you guys doing?”
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 8:41 pm

Toad: Explain everything.

"Um, just look at the posts above, it---" I began.

"Toad, stop breaking the fourth wall!" Kate hissed.

"Whoops. Forget I said that. Um, it's a device that you can play virtual games with. The images sorta pop out."

Magolor threw his hands up. "Another blue shell?! Are you KIDDING me?!"

"Yeah, I hate those."

Magolor kept playing.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Feb 2012, 9:16 pm

Luffy: Be confused as hell.

Luffy, ignoring Toad and that bucket girl’s, whose name was slipping his mind at the moment, strange chatter. Maybe it was normal in this world.

Instead Luffy tried to wrap his brain around the idea for a ‘device that you can play virtual games’ on. Thinking of popping out images seemed really far fetched.

See Luffy, even if the technology in his world slash dimension thingy seemed at least semi-advanced, they had yet to create such a strange device. Or maybe someone had, if had been awhile since Luffy hit land where no one tried to kill him and his friends.

And while Luffy was pondering about the device or virtual pop out games, Magolor suddenly exclaimed something about a dislike of blue turtles, or something like that.

Luffy cocked his head, frowning at all the strange things these strange people talked about.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Feb 2012, 7:38 pm

Meanwhile, while Toad was waiting for Phoenix to usher them in, Redd's Cut, an elite group of card soldiers, was busy decimating things.

The Pinwheel Forest had been infested with Card Soldiers waiting to kill. A person walked by...

...and the Cut struck, pulling out their crystal shooters, AD52s, and other dangerous toys.

However, the guy sent out a Steelix and the Cut couldn't make a dent in the thing's armor and it ate every single one of them.

...Eh, joking. The Cut had traveled with Redd, as well as the Glass Eyes, to Unity Tower with the rest of the bad guys, but currently there wasn't anything to do...

They itched in their card alt-modes, trigger fingers twitching over their collapsed weapons.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Feb 2012, 8:05 pm

Luffy: Have another butt load of questions.

Luffy, while watching Magolor play the game and trying to remember the bucket girl’s name, thought of something. He had gotten on this flying ship slash boat thing without knowing where it was headed.

All Luffy knew was that Toad was gathering what would be classified as “good guys”.

He leaned over Magolor, blocking the blue creatures view of his game. “Hey you’re the captain of this ship right?” Without waiting for his answer, Luffy continued. “Where are we headed anyway?”

Luffy, having a short attention span like usual, wanted to see where they were going, he wanted to see new people and sample some new food.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Feb 2012, 8:13 pm

Magolor: Answer.

I paused the game and pushed Luffy's head in front of me. "Yeah, I'm the captain of the Lor. And we're just idling right now because we're bored to death. We're supposed to meet somebody here, according to Toad."

I set down Toad' 3DS and groaned. "Okay, you know what, this sucks balls. Who feels like jumping out of the ship and hitting the floor?"

Everybody looked at me.

"Eh, never mind. Carry on."
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Feb 2012, 8:31 pm

Luffy: Ask

Luffy grinned, pulling his head back. "We are going to meet someone? Sweet!" Luffy scratched the back of his head. He thought about asking about the person, but it would have been awkward if Magolor didn't know the person.

Luffy decided to ask anyway. There had to be someone within earshot who knew the person.

"Who is the guy or gal?"
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012, 12:50 am

Toad: Respond.

Okay, first of all, can you use something other than "Respond?" It's getting redundant.

Fine.

Toad: Assert your undeniable reply in a Problem-Sleuth-esque hard-boiled manner.

Much better.

"Okay, we're supposed to meet this defending lawyer I know whose name is Phoenix Wright, and also meet the Doctor--"

"Doctor who?" asked Mulan.

"EVERYBODY's gotta pull that joke, don't they? He's just called the Doctor---"

"Doctor WHO?" whistled Casey.

"Okay, now you're just trying to annoy me."

I turned back to Luffy. "Okay, so yeah, the Doc and Phoenix. Coffee shop. We're just waiting for them to get the heck over here."
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2012, 3:08 pm

Luffy: Ew...Lawyers

Luffy, like most people he met on the seas, never liked lawyers, or police men, or anyone who was an upholder of the law.

I guess stealing whatever you please, destroying Marine ships and being “bloodthirsty” gave him and the rest of his crew a bad name. Although they were pretty good about buying things they wanted to steal and only butting heads with the Marines when necessary.

Luffy frowned, trying to hide the slight look of distrust on his face when Toad mentioned meeting a lawyer at a coffee shop. As long as Luffy didn’t revile himself as a pirate, then he should be safe right?

Suddenly another thought entered Luffy’s usually thoughtless head. If this wasn’t the same world he lived in, then maybe he would be safe. Well, Luffy assumed this was a different world.

If they had been on his world, then people would have recognized him as Strawhat Luffy, the man with a bounty of over three hundred million beri (currency)

Luffy then sat back down, this time a bit of the ways away from Toad, an uncharacteristic frown sat on his face. Maybe telling the Sir Old Wing guy that he was a pirate wasn't the best idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.   Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions.  We all love them. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimensional Clash I - Random Explosions. We all love them.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4