WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)

Go down 
+14
€rim
Deoxyspine
Snowy
Szemetlada
DB
Patches
Balu
scarydactyl
Rachel
ron
andavocados
brendan
flametitan
lUN_Cat16
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ron
User
ron

Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 11:18 am

I think we should.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
DB
User
DB

Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 11:33 am

I would love to re-join this RP and I thank you very much Luna for keeping my reserve :3
Back to top Go down
flametitan
Refugee
flametitan

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 1:02 pm

Sachiel.

New characters, new story.

@Eo even in the actual series, Shinji wasn't very likeable. He wasn't that Shonen hero everyone expects him to be.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 2:10 pm

Alright, so we're starting off at the beginning~

You're welcome DB! I didn't want to just toss it.

I actually liked Shinji, mostly because in the end he was able to overcome his flaws sometimes and turn into an awesome person. Rebuild just made me like him better because...I guess it's the fact that I feel like he's 'grown up' from the original series? It's almost like I'm thinking of them as the same person, but with one being more mature. XD

Also we are totally going to start soon. Totally. Guys you should all hurry up with the sheets.

And we might need a girl or two to even out the playing field. XD
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 2:27 pm

I'm making my girl as fast as I can~ And thank you for the welcome :3
Back to top Go down
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 5:08 pm

I thought Colin counted as a girl
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 5:33 pm

I'm almost finished...but I am having the hardest time typing the sheet for my EVA~
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 6:17 pm

Hrm. Did you check the links? They lead to the Wiki, which has a whole bunch of info on them.

but even with colin the females are outmatched. this is clearly a serious problem.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 6:28 pm

I read some of the wiki pages, I just feel like it lacked in comparison to the rest of my sheet~ Which by the way is finished~

Character Sheet
Name: Natalia (Natty) Rauhala
Nationality: Finnish
EVA Unit: Unit 11 “Reporting for duty!”
Appearance: Natalia is slightly short for her age, around five feet tall, and is slightly skinny while still being able to have a stunning figure. She has short ash blonde hair because she finds short hair easier to care for then long hair. She keeps her bangs to the left side of her forehead because her father likes seeing her beaming blue eyes. (See Bio)
She tires to dress as casually as possible. She is often seen wearing a teal button down shirt with a hem that lands about half way between her hip and knee. Under her slightly longer shirt she wears a pair of tan cargo shorts with large pockets.
Personality: Natalia is known for being friendly and can adapt quickly to new situations. She likes to live in the moment and is a bit of a risk-taker. Even though Natalia is very loyal to those she respects and relates with she has trouble following the rules.
Bio: Natalia doesn’t remember much about her mother. The only fading memories she still has are of her mother leaving on boat to seek medical help but promising to be back soon. A little under a year later she and her father got news of her passing. Her father soon after fell into a deep and seemingly unending depression. He only could seek happiness in his only daughters eyes, that looked exactly like her deceased mothers. Years later, life went on for Natalia, but not so much for her father. Early into her freshman year of high school, Natalia got news of her qualification join the EVA pilots. She was scared that her father would disapprove her leaving, but he surprised her. Saying it was a chance of a lifetime and that he would be failing his job as a father if he didn’t let her go.
Important Details: Natalia doesn’t have a very good memory. Well she can remember things like people and faces but has trouble remembering locations and places. This makes her one of the worst choices of people to ask for directions. She also doesn’t have a very good sense of time, making her late for a lot of things.
Other: Hold on...If you give out hugs for free then you will receive absolutely no profit!

And here's an EVA sheet.

Unit#: Unit 11
Weapons of Choice: Along with a progressive knife, Unit 11 is skilled in combat with most long ranged weapons, guns more then melee weapons though.
Appearance: It is slightly shorter then other EVAs, since Natalia is a bit shorter then other children her age. Unit 11’s finned shoulders were shaped to be aerodynamic. This way they don’t create drag. The entire EVA was actually designed to be fast, so it doesn’t have a lot of armor or bulk. Unit 11’s entire body was painted yellow with purple details here and there.
Combat Specialty: Unit 11 is a lot better at fighting then defending. Since Natalia has really good aim, Unit 11 is often armed with guns and melee weapons that require throwing to do damage.
Other: (I feel like this needs more detail...)

Sorry if I forgot anything~
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 6:35 pm

It's good! I'll go add it now.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 6:41 pm

*Deep breath* Yay

Twenty awesome points to anyone who gets that~
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 6:49 pm

DB just made this thread twenty p- *shot, mauled, and eaten*
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 7:17 pm

Haha~ :3
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 7:49 pm

So... so far every single character is male... I guess that forces my hand in the direction I was going to go anyway.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 8:06 pm

Nnnope~
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 9:05 pm

... Yeah refresh was... not pressed before that was posted. For some reason it did not ask me to edit it after so many posts?

Oh well.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 9:09 pm

But if you have a girl character mine won't be completely alone :3
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 May 2012, 11:44 pm

I'll start working on it soon...
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 10:09 am

I'm not pressuring you guys to make female characters, plenty of the NPCs are already girls. It would be good to have some womanflesh though. :U

Good, good. I'd preferably like to start before this week ends. I have to go away in a few weeks and while I will have access to the computer, it'll likely only be IC posting from me then. So the sooner we get going the better~
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 12:35 pm

I'm ready to go whenever :3
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 5:02 pm

Is a Magorox kosher? I'm thinking that and a shield for melee options. Or a sonic glaive.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 5:38 pm

Magorox is kosher.

Also, I suppose we should start discussion like smart people. Shall we?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 5:48 pm

Cool. My guy's EVA is going to be more or less a tank.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 6:03 pm

So I assume there is not going to be more womanflesh? XD

Mine is pretty much a sniper. It's not that it can't take a few hits, it's just that the pilot doesn't want it to...
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 8:30 pm

I find the lack of womenflesh...disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next