WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)

Go down 
+14
€rim
Deoxyspine
Snowy
Szemetlada
DB
Patches
Balu
scarydactyl
Rachel
ron
andavocados
brendan
flametitan
lUN_Cat16
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DB
User
DB

Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 7:46 pm

Thank you very much :3 That was mighty nice of you to say~

But now what do we do IC?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 7:48 pm

I'm waiting for another post or so, and then I'll advance everything.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 8:47 pm

I guess my EVA number will be 4.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 10:02 pm

Oh wait did we start
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 May 2012, 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 12:07 am

So, um, Luna, I'll probably be re-making my sheet sometime. But y'know, I'll post and stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 9:44 am

Tex's last post brings up a question...How are our characters going to talk to each other? Or do they all know A universal language? X3
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 10:01 am

Well all of them should know Japanese to some degree. As the RP progresses I do expect those with lesser skills in the language to improve, because otherwise conversations would be impossible. :U

Okay good Patches. I'll add it to the OP.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 11:07 am

Perhaps Tex's char need a translator guy...

How do units communicate? Via Radio or what?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 11:10 am

Eh...I guess a bit like Skype conversations? Windows of the other pilots will come up on the screen. Though it will be like radio for the staff.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 11:20 am

Oh I see. Could we add... Subtitles? I mean the Eva reads thought doesn't it? So it takes the thoughts and video and turns them into words for those that don't speak japanese or russian or whatever.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 11:30 am

Yeah, that could work too. I think they might have something similar to that in the series as well, I'm not sure. :U
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 11:42 am

i'm crying so hard alla these feels omg
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 12:44 pm

SLIGHTLY REVAMPED LESLEY.

Name: Lesley Cross
Nationality: American
EVA Unit: Unit 03
Appearance: Lesley seems rather child-like. Even though he's fourteen, he still looks like he's twelve or something and he's short enough to be that old. He isn't underdeveloped or a premature birth, though. He just naturally looks younger than and smaller than most. Lesley's hair is a light, almost blonde, brown and nearly reaches his shoulders. The bangs fall down in front of his eyes and he's constantly flicking his head to the side in an attempt to get it out of his eyes, though it usually takes two or three times for him to get it right. This boy is constantly touching his hair, no joke. It all is fairly straight, but it does have a few curls here and there. Lesley's skin is also very pale so it makes everything stand out more, be it his hair or his eyes (which are hazel, by the way). If he's being quiet his looks often give him a sad kid appeal, but once a person gets to know him, he gives people a warm feeling. Really, it makes him adorable. Like, kitten adorable. Just that warm atmosphere makes people like him. Other than that there isn't really much to define him with.
Personality: Lesley is nearly always a cheery and playful person. Most people would hate being so young looking at that age, but he actually enjoys it for the most part. He can use it to act like a kid without much reprimanding, but he can also act as sophisticated as any other fourteen year old. He's not that into girls really, but he notices them enough. It's just that he won't go out of his way to try for anything with one. Enough of that, though. Lesley is really one to start fun conversations and keep talking on and on through them. It has irritated a few people, but that usually isn't to big of a problem since he doesn't have a hard time getting along with those exact people afterwards. In actuality, he thinks quite a bit before speaking and often tells people what they want to hear. His mood changes quite a bit so he may get sarcastic or something out of nowhere, but it's usually just a mumble under his breath.
Bio: Lesley's life was really pretty simple. He didn't have an especially difficult childhood and never really worried his mom being gone. He'd never met her and didn't really care, either. His dad had never wanted to talk about it so he never did. He actually spent most of his time living with his grandparents, so his grandma took on the role of his mother. It felt like he had three parents, to him. He liked spending time with his grandpa during the summer. His grandpa was still active at fifty four years old and they would go hiking or chop wood since they lived in a rather woodsy place. Lesley lived with them for the first twelve years of his life and attended public school during that time. He began living with his dad after he broke his leg from a fall and spent most of his time in a temporary house of his father's. He and his dad were fascinated with the EVA and that was a subject of conversation and idolization that they both shared. Being offered to pilot one was, as his dad put, "Cooler than fucking Christmas". Of course, they had never really thought much about the danger and stress involved.
Important Details: His mood changes a lot from quiet to up-beat to wacky. He also likes to play with his goldfish. How the fuck you play with a goldfish, I have no clue.
Other: FREE HUGS.

Unit#: 03
Weapons of Choice: Pallet Rifle, Smash Hawk, and Prog Knife.
Appearance: Unit 03 isn't really special or anything. It seems like the average EVA minus the usual differences in each one. Its head isn't very block and is mostly round with four eyes, two where a normal person's would be and two slightly titlted ones below it. There are two small horns that extend from the sides of the top of its head and a even smaller one on its chin. It has a few bulging areas above the main part of the jaw that indicate where its mouth is and it's quite noticeable. It gives it this scowling look and paired with the eyes, it's generally kinda creepy. Overall the head is very streamlined looking. Just like the others, it has vents at the base of the shoulder-fins that are just plain rectangles that become slight smaller at the end. And now onto color, which makes this all fun. Unit 08's body has a forest color scheme you could say. It's mainly moss green (Not a gross color, but like, pretty dark green), but all over it has parts with lime green instead. There's also dark gray where the knuckles and small parts are, but that's not as important. So Unit 03 is dark green in all places except for the knuckles, its eyes, which are pink, and various other parts with lime or gray instead. The lime shade is present on the feet of the EVA, the back of the calves, the face where it forms a circle on the top of the head, and then in many other places like on chest piece and horns and little other places that I can't be bothered to describe. Use your imagination. Think of this turned into a giant Japanese robot of doom.
Combat Specialty: If he's using the Pallet Rifle, he kind of moves as fast as he can and shoots from behind and stuff. With the prog knife it's just prog knifing. With the Smash Hawk, he just runs around and smash and slashes shit.
Other: Excuse me if there's a Unit 04 or 08 somewhere in there. I changed back and forth a lot.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 12:47 pm

OP'd.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 12:48 pm

Weeheeeeeee :D
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 12:52 pm

Now go and post IC.

Also everyone, an "attendance" list is up in the IC OP! This determines who's present and RPing. If you haven't posted for...let's say a week since your previous post, I will put you as absent. If you've been absent long enough I'll kill you off or have your charrie leave or something and open up your spot.

Good? Good.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 12:58 pm

*Salutes* Sounds good to me~ But if we have an excuse to be gone for a while, say...summer camp~
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 1:01 pm

If it's an excuse then we can arrange a situation for the character, like their relative back home died and they have to leave or something.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 1:08 pm

Alrighty~
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 2:09 pm

eep that's intimidating seeing as i'm mainly only free on weekends >.>
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 2:24 pm

Okay a week and a half. You get the idea though like if you really have no reason to not post then yeah.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 2:31 pm

Oh hey Luna~ I just realized that I share the same name as one of your little adoptables :3
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 2:33 pm

Ooh, which one? Erika? You seem like an Erika.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 May 2012, 2:35 pm

Luna...Are you a mind reader? Because yep my name is Erika~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next