WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)

Go down 
+7
Sadie
Snowy
Szemetlada
Trilole
Gaius Sulpicia
Diamondback
Surprise
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
marsh
User
marsh

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:30 pm

Flee, how does your character suddenly know where Omni's character is.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:45 pm

Audible noises. Lookin around.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:47 pm

But what a crazy random happenstance it must have been for Nox to have been nearby the exact place that Aeron landed.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:48 pm

He was randomly roving the abandoned city.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:58 pm

I see.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:09 pm

Yes I know, too much of a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:11 pm

NIKO D:< ANDRAS STAYS IN HIS RP YOU GOT IT?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:21 pm

Name: Mitchell Ray Andersen (Goes by Ray.)
Looks: Well, he's a pretty thin guy of about 24 and is pretty short for his age. He's really unremarkable in every way. This is completely purposeful as to steal things you gotta be full of confidence but never have a witness (And that is not because he kills them all, but that his face is just so unremarkable.) He's pretty tan, and his hair is bleached white at the tips and dyed jet black everywhere else. His eyes are deep green.
Power(s): He creates Portals, wormholes to other places. The easiest to make are those that go to pocket dimensions, the hardest that he dares make are those to other places in this universe. He doesn't really like Wormholes because they make him sick. So he only uses them to open locked doors or to grab a couple dollars from the cash register while he is talking to the cashier. He's pretty freaking sweet.
Personality: Neutral, he uses his ability to steal amazing amounts of things. Many things, perhaps even all of the things. ALL OF THEM. He's really kind of pathetic, a very unnoticeable personality. Submissive, Passive, whatever you want to call it. He changes how he acts to fit the situation he is in. He could be aggressive businessman to equally angry Japanese fish monger. Then to caring sensitive heartbroken single man who has had a bit too much booze. Usually this personality is to fit his mark.
Alias(hero name): Everyone calls him, "The Thief".
Costume(if applicable): His costume consists of the most inconspicuous outfit he can wear at the moment. Right now it happens to be Black leather overcoat a katana handled umbrella in a back holder, and some really awesome Japanese sunglasses. Under this he is wearing loose fitting black silk clothes, because nothing is as inconspicuous as a ninja. Especially with the shit that's been going down.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:23 pm

Lovely. You're in.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:26 pm

Excelent. Now to think... And think. And figure out what the fuck is going on because I'm trippin bawls man.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:27 pm

You high IRL?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:28 pm

No. I would not be typing. I would be sprawled out in the grass somewhere.

Maybe later though.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:29 pm

Lovely. You in the 757 area, and if so you down to blaze?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:33 pm

Missouri and Virginia are no where near each other. But if I'm ever in Virginia.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:15 pm

I shall have the bud by memorial day. If I can scrounge $10.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:36 pm

Name: Sam Legion
Looks: Sam's rather tall, nearly 6 feet, in fact. She has long black hair that goes about as far down as her lower back, but she always keeps it tied up in a ponytail. Her eyes are ever-changing, sometimes blue, sometimes green, maybe even purple from time to time. MOOD RING EYES BAYUM.
Power(s): She's a shape-shifter, to put it bluntly.
Personality: It usually takes a while for Sam to trust anyone, but once she's gotten to know them, she's basically an impulsive spaz.
Alias (hero name) : Shift
Costume(if applicable): Clothes that easily shift to fit her shape-shifting
FUCK IT THIS IS ALL YOU GET

ugh waaaay too lazy to finish this
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:43 pm

Ah, another shifter, I see.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:45 pm

A real one, not "MUST DRAW MUST DRAAAAWH"
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:46 pm

best superpower
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:48 pm

I may do an adaptive regenerator.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:49 pm

I resent that remark... Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:50 pm

DID YOU SEE MY SHEET FHBKGFBWGFHE
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:58 pm

Yeee
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 12:00 am

what is your verdict
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 12:03 am

Could you please add some more detail?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next