WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)

Go down 
+7
Sadie
Snowy
Szemetlada
Trilole
Gaius Sulpicia
Diamondback
Surprise
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 12:05 am

The point is she wants to get in on the action. She'll do it later.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 12:13 am

PANDORA INCOMING TO TRAIN STATION!

WOOT WOOT HERE COMES THE AWKWARD!
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 12:16 am

nvm then i guess
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 12:30 am

JOURAL I AM TRAPPED IN ROOBUL
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 12:49 am

Finally. You people post a lot. Very quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 12:52 am

This may end in psychotic suicide
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 7:10 pm

ROOBUL? OH GOD NOES
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 7:14 pm

And am now flipping out in my room.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 7:17 pm

k. I'm gonna head to the old subway tunnel now. see you there?
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 7:18 pm

Kay.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 8:57 pm

And thusly Romance is being too obvious. I thought Nox had a thing for Bloom? Or did that change for Pandora?
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 9:02 pm

He quit.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 9:05 pm

Nox wrote:
"She's got bigger tits, a bigger butt, and she's crazy. I. Love. This. Woman.

NTW Pandora. (Nox's thoughts when)
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 9:08 pm

Lolwut
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 9:10 pm

U NO ITS TRUE BRO. /chatbox nao
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 9:11 pm

NOU
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 2:30 am

My mum confiscated the laptop, and I have school through the week...
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 1:34 pm

oh god no jokie y
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 1:44 pm

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 11:46 am

>enter realization

Our villain just made shit real.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 4:27 pm

Are you in the HQ subway or just A subway?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 5:21 pm

Assuming Nox's abandoned subway station is like any other subway station with an entrance that consists of stairs, an escalator, or some variant there of with a turn style that is under a building or under the street, I'd imagine he is no longer in either of them. He is exiting it, through the entrance of course.

And because I looked for a decent description of the Subway station and all I found was it had many rooms and such. Either i missed something, or there was no such thing.

To make it short, where ever you are, he has been watching you for some time, since Pandora's truck pulled up and you have been unloading the explosives. Where ever you were when you yelled at Squa's character, and I'm guessing talking to Pandora all this time, is where Ray is currently walking away from, heading towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 5:35 pm

I imagined it more like Union Station, with a larger outside chamber with rooms and then a real station.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 6:05 pm

... There are like 30 Union stations, but I am going to assume, based on where you live you mean like the Washington Metro one.

Mostly platforms, both for above ground and under ground rail of various kinds. Though there would be a only couple large rooms that aren't restrooms or giant ballroom sized main halls. Most everyone would be sleeping on the floor unless this Station also had a large business office in it, or was made out of an old hotel.

All in all, Ray got the information he needed. And he is exiting, either by walking out of the building if you were in it, or walking away from the building if you were outside it.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 6:24 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next