WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

RPP Chat Thread

Go down 
+44
Ømnivalence
JazzTap
Master of ImpZ
Mr Allen J
flametitan
GreatSocrates
UrbanEvolution
Szemetlada
Gnd
Tierax
Alietum
KING DCT
LegionOfShadows
Solace Goddark
The Midnight Stalker
Darkel
MoonlightDreams
Wchraemht
Shade
The Illusive Badger
ron
Sadie
TheWhalerus
Tyranzilla
Dinh_AaronMk
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
TheNarrator
€rim
Sylvia van Novaya
Alex
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Surprise
Deoxyspine
RedBalloon
andavocados
Midnightclub
unit111
DrPlatypus
Balu
Diamondback
Rachel
Wanderer
marsh
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 8:49 pm

Oh maaan now the sig's a kinda demon doggy thing D:
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2014, 10:47 pm

run
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2014, 10:03 am

There has to be more fun things to do than act like a moron on a dead forum.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2014, 10:47 am

I just got back after a year...year and a half long absence? I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact very few people are here. :D
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2014, 3:05 pm

But acting like a moron on a dead forum with your buddies who you haven't talked to in a long time and are glad are okay is pretty fun...
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2014, 3:24 pm

Lieo wrote:
There has to be more fun things to do than act like a moron on a dead forum.

As opposed to acting like a moron on a live forum?  Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://roleplex.forumotion.com/
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2014, 4:13 pm

Oh my gawshness the girl mirror one actually does it, actually sends chills down my spine.

I dunno, any of you guys still check this place out? I had an idea for somethin. That I might wanna make into a comic, or just write about maybe. Been entering a short little Alice in Wonderland loving stage and stuff which kinda inspires it. That and Phantom Tollbooth. That was like one of the best books I read when I was little.
Back to top Go down
Darkel
Refugee
Darkel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2014, 4:46 pm

I never really checked it out much until now. Curiosity and boredom is interesting as a mix, until you hear a cat and follow it into an old building that collapses on you.
Back to top Go down
http://roleplex.forumotion.com/
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2014, 5:54 pm

I'd be interested to collab on something with you Szemet, if that's what you're askin'.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2014, 4:06 pm

Ooh boy I've never collab'd before! I was thinking along the lines of an RP based heavily on creative combat. You know, to be fun as well as to help us all get experience writing combat scenes, cause I suck at those. Something with lots of special moves and power ups and a fine line between heroic battle cries and evil cackles.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 May 2014, 6:41 pm

That sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 May 2014, 6:12 pm

Cool! :D I've got an idea in my head of how I want to set it up, like a loose story and all, but I don't know quite so well what to collab on. Do you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2014, 3:09 pm

Well, when I suggested a collab I was referring to when you said you may make it into a comic. Them it would be like, you write the story, if you want suggestions I can give them, and we both work on the art. If you want to do it like... Maybe an RP, or a written story, then maybe make an RP or write a story? Cause an RP could be neat. Or as a story, we could suggest ideas if you want? Hahah, I dunno.
:3
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2014, 3:57 pm

Oh geez, now I'm a little lost, lol... xP Tell you what, since what I have is only a skeleton of an idea, I'll hang it up on a frame in the OOC area, then call you in for help! In like, creating new characters and making good plotlines and stuff, as well as we'd both manage the RP by controlling NPCs that would interact with the players. And if it flops, we write a story or something, I dunno. Does that sound good? :D
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2014, 6:17 pm

Sounds like a lot of fun :D
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2014, 6:35 pm

Shweeeet
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2014, 6:42 pm

Awesome! :D
Let me know when it's up!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2014, 6:47 pm

Will do ^^
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 May 2014, 7:05 pm

Totally relevant:
I got my Osprey hoodie in the mail today! So soft, so nice. Smaller than I thought it would be. But on the back is the logo from Osprey Packs, a really cool minimalist style osprey.

I get to wear my spirit animal on my back now! :D
It's really cool! Kinda weird feeling. But really cool!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2014, 4:39 pm

Hey, I've seen that logo in the outdoor stores. The suitcase my dad got me's an Osprey. :D

Though I admit when I first read that I imagined, like, an actual bird-head-shaped hoodie. Like the panda ones.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 May 2014, 5:01 pm

Osprey is very high quality. You have a very high quality suitcase, and your dad has very good taste in brand.

Oh, I wish. How cool would that be?!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2014, 5:07 am

Why thank ya! Same to your hoodie and you!
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2014, 11:18 am

Hahah, I might be biased though, just because of what they named themselves after.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2014, 1:51 pm

Yeah, you said Osprey was your spirit animal? o: How do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 May 2014, 3:22 pm

Do you know what a Dæmon is?
From the His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPP Chat Thread
Page 24 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 42  Next