WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized

Go down 
+12
some dumb bird
Deoxyspine
Ømnivalence
Rachel
marsh
Alex
€rim
ron
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
YinYangBell
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Do you want to be in this RP?
Yes
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_vote_lcap59%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
Maybe
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_vote_lcap12%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
I DUN WANT TO BE IN BUT I LIEK BUTTANZ
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_vote_lcap29%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Alex
User
Alex

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 7:42 pm

New beginning isn't that bad, but I have the very first spyro game too
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 7:46 pm

The newer ones were mediocre, the originals were great.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Aug 2012, 8:16 pm

whAT IF RIPTO BECAME THE BIG BADDY
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 6:05 am

oMFG HAWK
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 3:34 pm

That would be rather interesting.

Ripto's Rampage was the shit by the way. All other opinions are wrong.

This is a test.

Last edited by Ømnivalence on Sun 19 Aug 2012, 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 4:57 pm

ripTO'S RAGE IS THE BEST SPYRO GAME
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Aug 2012, 12:52 pm

I liked the demo for both it and Year of the Dragon that were featured in some Crash games. :y
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 3:39 am

yus yus

crash bandicoot was the shit as well
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 8:02 am

hellz yeah.

Crash Team Racing was better than mario kart, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 5:39 pm

Okay so my computer is finally agreeing with me and yep I'll be typing up things soon. I'm fine with either Derse or Prospit, whatever makes the ratios correct and such. Hopefully I'll snap out of post-awayness and manage to follow through with my self-set deadlines. So yep.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 5:47 pm

... ...

... ... ...!

Alright, so in terms of major/minor character arcs... Does the session have a Rogue of Blood?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 7:10 pm

I don't belieeeeeve so.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 11:10 pm

Omc okay so I'm a freshman now and things are hectic.

Wish I could have joined in the alchemizing/prototyping amusement but I will have to save that for another time.

By the way I think I may have changed my land to Shine and Shivers. If not, I'll get around to updating it eventually as ther are some other things I need to add to to make it even longer and rot all your brains with useless information about me.

Now goodnight.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 7:55 am

Come on, you don't have to so much better than us. >:c
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 3:53 pm

I'm not trying to be better than you all I'm just a very particular person who likes aggravating people by making them read tons of useless crap and/or ragequit halfway through because it's so monotonous.

Oh and by the way. Apparently there is a chance I have the West Nile in my system. Wonderful, isn't it. Happy day.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 4:56 pm

Alright, I've thought through a good bit of my arc, chiefly concerning my Planet. Land of Cannons and Symbolism. Does anyone have Bats as Consorts? If not, I'll take them. I'll be using pen&rapierKind, maaaaaaybe dual wield but not sure. As for my guardian, not sure... First Guardian? Most likely not. Also, which is more open; Derse or Prospit?

Now to get this all on a sheet...
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 8:02 pm

I think we're even right now, but you might wanna check to be sure.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 10:38 pm

Eh, what would LoCaS be like? I assume Cannons is a play on Canon.

EDIT:

theh bullshti pile...

Alex: Prospit
Myself: Prospit
Omni: Prospit
Mata: Prospit
Luna: Prospit
Geek: Prospit
Kailee: Prospit

Tex: Derse
Crim: Derse
Hawk: Derse
Legs: Derse
Darkeh: Derse
Pyro: Derse
Deoxy: Derse

Maid of Hope: Alex
Heir of Time: Myself
PRINCE of Void: Crim
Guide of Light: Legs
Witch of Rage: Hawk
Monk of Mind: Mata
Page of Heart: Tex
Sylph of Life: Luna
Thief of Space: Darkeh (Not sure on this one.)
Knight of Beats Beasts: Omni
Mage of Doom: Deoxy
Waif of Peace: Kailee
Seer of Star: Pyro
Bard of Breath: Geek
Rogue of Blood: Rixio

doen'st stop frbm getting talelr

So yeah uneven number now if I'm right.
Not sure if Deoxy had the other part to her role yet.

Last edited by YinYangBell on Fri 24 Aug 2012, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 2:01 am

Yeah, I'm still figuring it out, sorry. But I have a few I'm thinking of so I'll let you know as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 6:19 am

I was thinking primarily woodlands, with several barren patches here and there. Oh yeah and the planet is absolutely littered with Creepy Cool Crosses, as well as ginormous cannons everywhere (the consorts are all in some kind of war). And yes it was a play on Canon.

Also I suppose I'll take Prospit, if Omni really is leaving.

@Deoxy: Well, there is Sollux's highly overlooked class of Mage...
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 12:51 pm

Mage was actually my decision but I was nervous about being the Mage of Doom seeing that's Sollux's exact role and... yeah. Although I mean I'd like to but then I remembered that.
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 12:51 pm

Actually wasn't aware of this thing with Omni until now. If he isn't returning, you can take up his dream planet (Prospit), or if Deoxy wants that you can have her Derse, given I assigned that automatically.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 1:39 pm

Is it actually okay if I use Mage? Or would something else be better...?
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 2:31 pm

Mage is fine. Editing that in.

That being said, Mage of Doom is exactly what Sollux was.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 2:50 pm

I know, that's the problem... I think I'll come up with something else, Mage is just a placeholder for now I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next