WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized

Go down 
+12
some dumb bird
Deoxyspine
Ømnivalence
Rachel
marsh
Alex
€rim
ron
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
YinYangBell
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Do you want to be in this RP?
Yes
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_vote_lcap59%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 10 ]
Maybe
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_vote_lcap12%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
I DUN WANT TO BE IN BUT I LIEK BUTTANZ
Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_vote_lcap29%Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 4:41 pm

Well, we'll need a full confirmation from Omni (if he is still lurking) if he is leaving. If so, then Knight will be open.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 5:33 pm

I think he's gone, but that's just me.

Surely you guys have seen the ranting zone thread?
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 5:47 pm

True, he sounded pretty set on leaving. Of course, it would be awkward if that was just a brief burst of pessism and he decided to come back, only to find that we completely erased his role in the RP.

Anyways, I'll probably stick with Prospit. Sure it's boring, and you can make an argument that Derse builds character, but I don't feel like dealing with Agents out to slit out throats in the night. Besides, it allows me to continue making my character the (kinda) opposite of Bobb.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 6:19 pm

Yes, that would be awkward, but I'm convinced he's done with us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 6:25 pm

Alright, well I am here quietly. Stalking. Trying to be gone. I have more important things to do with my time, and depending on how soon to come events go will decide what happens. For right now I will wait. Seeing as this RP will not be super active, because most of them aren't. I'll be around to participate. Just not all the time.

So yeah.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 6:51 pm

Well, if you're only here casually, would you mind trading roles with Deoxy? Mage of Beast doesn't sound bad, and in keeping with your image it gives you nifty Magic Knight motif.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 6:57 pm

I'd really rather not. Knight just really fits me as a person and as a personality. I think. The title was also given to me by YYB a long time back and I just really like.

I'm sorry if that's a problem.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 7:22 pm

Oh it's fine. There are plenty of other options.

Right, well, before we get into personal details, we still don't have a lot of the main plans seriously planned out. First off, the antagonist. I propose we stay away from crossovers, but still keep a bit of flair, and have CD as our villain. He's a huge ensemble darkhorse, and it'd be funny to see him flying around and doing what he does best: sneaking around, ruining order, and amassing the largest kill count, all completely by accident.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 7:59 pm

I am cool with CD :3
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 8:25 pm

Could Guide of Doom maybe possibly work?
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 8:35 pm

We have a Guide already, I'm afraid.

Legs is the Guide of Light.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 8:41 pm

Oh man I didn't even realize...
Okay yep um would Guard work because yep.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Aug 2012, 9:47 pm

So... anyone trying to bold up and be the First Player/Ectobiologist but so far not able to do so? If not, I'd be happy to help out with playing the role.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:10 am

I can be ecto :3

But if someone else wants to then that is cool too!
Back to top Go down
YinYangBell
User
YinYangBell

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:19 am

Ecto is first in, and will have to work with Seonaid, our space player.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:24 am

Sounds good. I will take it if no one else wants it! ^^
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:30 am

omfg what if i was ecto and then darkie and i just started throwing the frogs at each other
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 6:35 am

While Hawk's idea sounds hilarious, I think the story will benefit more with Mata as ecto, so I elect him.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 9:16 am

I think I volunteered a while back.

And I would like to do it.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 12:41 pm

Ah, I must have missed that. x3 No probs!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 12:42 pm

I don't think it was in this thread. It might have been in the chatbox or something.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 12:57 pm

Ahhhhh okay that explains it. >w<;
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 4:52 pm

Say Omni, are you sure you're going to do EB? EB is typically the most active character, and by the sound of it you won't really be all too active...
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 4:53 pm

We'll see how active I am. I bet I can be active enough.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 5:14 pm

I dunno, you seemed pretty set on leaving, and it's not like we can RetCon the EB role... But I digress, we can probably see how active you'll be and decide it from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized   Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selfstuck : Taking a surgical knife to the dead horse of Havenseized
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next