WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!

Go down 
+5
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
THE Derp Dragon
Patches
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 7:30 pm

Oh, yeah, that's right, I remember that now. Alrighty, understood.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 8:50 pm

Is this roleplay still alive? Is there some kind of schedule I'm not aware of? Are we postponing this until after the holidays (like I am with my Spirit of the Century game)? Honestly, if this is going to go slower than a snail's pace I'm not particularly interested in being in this game.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 8:55 pm

Theoretically, it's going on Saturdays, when we can all be on the group dice thingy.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 9:02 pm

Group dice thingy? At this point all I've done was try to give advice to Ji. Otherwise I'm pretty much not in this game as it is, haha.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Dec 2011, 11:27 pm

Pretty sure everyone saw this one coming. I'm dropping out of the game. Not going to rant or ramble or anything. Just tipping my hat and bidding everyone here adieu, and happy gaming if this ever actually starts. Not sure if I'm going to check the forum because this thread literally is why I'm here in the first place. Bye bye peoples.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14