WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Anathema: an Exalted game IC

Go down 
+3
Snowy
Admiral Ji
Patches
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

The member 'TheAmazingJac' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Ten-faced die' : 5, 6
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:09 pm

Silver: A well-muscled man approaches the MC while the fight is going on, and he whispers something in his ear. The man and the MC both disappear into a corridor.

Stark: Disgusting minds? Speak of the devil! A scantily-clad woman approached Stark before he'd quite gotten off the docks. She walked leading with her hips, but the attention was definitely drawn to her other assets. "So, Sailor," she asked in a low voice that smelled of rum, "Long time at sea? Care for the comforts of land?"
She made a move to get on Stark's arm and around his shoulders.

Dusk: Fortunately, the armory wasn't particularly far away; a left, a right, and another left, and they were there. But they weren't alone; a sturdily-built giant of a man carrying the unconscious loser of the previous fight turned the corner right as the prisoners arrived, both reaching the locker at the exact same time. He had a blank look of surprise for a moment before he dumped the unconscious man on the ground behind him and reached for a single pair of nunchaku on his belt.

((Dusk: Wits-awareness to join combat, please))
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:12 pm

Joyous Silver noticed it, he didn't think too much of it, well, not really... well, maybe a little.. dangit now he was curious. He looked around for a moment, rather disinterested with all this fighting in the arena, before fading himself back, trying to get to somewhere where he could find such a corridor. Why was he risking his neck for this? There weren't any laws agianst it, now were there? He wasn't going to like, steal anything.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:16 pm

Stark noticed the women before she had spoken to him, and had hopped she would pass right by him. No such luck it seemed. "I'm sorry to say madam, but I am no sailor." He gave her a friendly smile, but he had no intentions of taking her up on her invitation. He started walking along, past her, avoiding her attempts at grabbing him as best he could. "And, I intend to find comforts in this land another way. Thank you for offering though." Even if he was slightly disgusted with the women, he would never act rudely towards one, since rudeness just wasn't his thing. Of course, just walking off from the women like he was trying was probably a pretty rude gesture in its own right.
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:24 pm

(Gotcha)
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 7:24 pm

The member 'Midnightclub' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Ten-faced die' : 3, 1, 6, 9, 5, 10
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 9:51 pm

((The guard goes first, Dusk second, and the other prisoners are all after that.))
The guard promptly swings for the first prisoner he sees - Mouse. The other prisoners, emboldened by the prospect of escape and superior numbers, attempt to grapple him. Nobody is watching Dusk, and the weapons locker is unguarded. His club - and maybe other things - is surely inside.

~~~~

The only obvious doors to the back portions of the building were in the arena itself and near the back of the stands, which evidently led to an office. But the office had to connect somewhere, right? It was just a matter of getting past the guard.

~~~~

The woman looked offended and pursued Stark. The incoming sea breeze wafted her perfume into him before she actually caught up. When she got in arm's reach, she grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him around. "Am I not good enough? Is that it?" she asked. "I'll have you know I've always gotten good feedback from my clients."

A dark shadow moved in the background behind them. Then another one, and another. They seemed to be coming towards Stark and the harlot. Or perhaps just the harlot, or just Stark. Not hard to tell which, though.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 11:01 pm

Joyous Silver had to wait before he moved, doing so immediately would be rather foolish, no? He needed to do this sneakily, and hopefully, under the cover of a cheering crowd, as he waited for either the battle to end, or a high point in the match, either of which would hopefully cause an uproar, and maybe the guard's distraction at such a fact. Following this, of course, he'd need to try to sneak in as swiftly, and as undected as humanly possible, he couldn't let himself just... get caught. Letting his interest get the best of him, he set about putting his plan into action, as soon as he caught an opening...

(roll any stunt bonus dice yourself, if I get any.)
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 11:01 pm

The member 'Mr_ji' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Ten-faced die' : 10, 5, 2, 8
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Oct 2011, 11:23 pm

((One-die stunt, which breaks the tie in your favor.))

The crowd cheered as one fighter landed a nasty arm shot. The guard perked a bit at the uproar and tried to see over the crowd, which gave Silver a chance to duck in the doorway and get behind the wall.

There wasn't much in the office except a few stacks of paper, a desk, and a chair or two. A doorway led down some stairs and deeper into the facility.
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:24 am

Dusk Fang went straight to the weapons cabinent. He searched as the others continued to grapple with the guard. He needed something better than a club to beat the tar out of this guard and to escape later on. He heard cheering above and hoped it was just something exciting going on and not the end of the match. That would be far too quick.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 1:25 pm

Joyous Silver thanked... Something, as he mentally laughed at his fortune. He ignored the temptation of the desk and papers, instead hurrying down the corridor, after all, he could still be caught, no reason to linger near where he knew there to be a guard.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 6:44 pm

Dusk Fang takes a miscellaneous action and searches the weapon locker. His club is in there, but there's also a selection of swords - a rather nice one in particular. ((DUSK FANG has received item: PERFECT CHOPPING SWORD. Speed 4, Acc +3, damage +6L/2, defense -1, rate 3, tags "O."))

Mouse narrowly dodges the blow from the nunchuks, and the guard attempts to recover from his strike. However, two other fighters attack at once. The guard shrugs off a grapple attempt from one, and the other lands a punch to the face for 1B. Mouse also attempts a punch, and misses. The last kicks for another 2B.

~~~~~

A couple turns down the corridor lands Silver in front of the prisoner's cells. Two doors are open, and a wide variety of slaves look inquisitively at Silver, some with bored curiosity, others with hope, and a few with fear. He was far from the usual crowd down here, so perhaps he meant something good.
Back to top Go down
Midnightclub
Refugee
Midnightclub

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:08 pm

Dusk Fang took the sword and chuckled inwardly. This guard was no Colossus, and now with this sword he was sure that he could get out. He ran up to the guard, twirled the chopper in his hands as he brought the blade above his head and then he brought it down in a great arc as hard as he could over the guard's head. He was going to end this fight and they were all going to be free.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:18 pm

Darn him, darn Joyous Silver's compassion. Yes, he figured this was how they kept their prisoners, but damn it, he didn't like to think about it. Out of sight, out of mind, you know. He searched around for a moment, looking for something he could use to... to set these people free... If need be, he figured... that desk he'd passed, so tempting as it was, might have had something. In a hushed voice, he looked both ways, and merely asked, "Do any of you know where they keep the keys? Please, keep it down..."
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:26 pm

((Dusk, please roll your attack with a 1-die stunt))

"The owner keeps the keys on him," one of the slaves volunteered. His thick Flametongue accent made him tricky to understand. "There's someone coming with the guy from the last match, I think. He may have a key, too."
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:31 pm

Hm... That could work... or... well... he had... some scratch, maybe... no, no, he needed his money, and besides, they likely weren't 'for sale' anyhow. He took a moment, to stop, and listen to the sound of the match above, hoping it wasn't too far through, because if it was, well, he wouldn't have any time to try to search the desk he'd seen for a way to get them out of here.

((And because I already know.))
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:31 pm

The member 'Mr_ji' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Ten-faced die' : 2, 10, 6, 10, 4
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:39 pm

((What did you just roll?))
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:39 pm

(Percep-Awareness, to detect the sounds of an arena match. I figured that you'd ask.)
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:43 pm

((Okay. Just give me a bit of warning/explanation next time. I can't tell just from the number of dice you roll.))

The match was going slowly at the moment, judging by the crowd. However, there were sounds of a fist fight from elsewhere. Whether that was a good thing or a bad thing was anyone's guess.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:47 pm

A fist fight? That's quite the odd sound. "I'll be right back." Joyous Silver said, as he raced down the hall towards the sounds of a fist fight. Whatever was going on, there had to be a guard involved... or the people were who in the opened cells, but reguardless, a key was likely able to be got, by doing this. Using that, hopefully, he could free those poor... slaves? He figured they were slaves.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 7:53 pm

((Silver will reach the fight in two rounds.))
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 7:04 pm

Two gold coins twirled around Red Cape's thin fingers, seemingly of their own accord. Their owner was sitting at a dimly lit tavern, off in the corner, watching people come in and go out. The sound of money jingling around in their pockets, the sound of coins going across the counter... Ah, what a sound. Red Cape pocketed his stolen coins, and took out one long dagger or a short sword (it's hard to tell the difference sometimes) and began tracing a cut in the wooden table with the sword in his left hand, while his right hand stroked at the black goatee he had been working on for some time.

Most of the people here knew him. For the most part, they didn't like him, but if they needed a job done, they knew Red Cape would get it done in record time... For twice the amount anyone else would make them pay. It was fortunate that he was at least twice as good as anyone else at working his trade.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 7:57 pm

A man approached Red Cape, looking low-key but confident. He sat down in front of Red Cape and placed a bag of silver on the table between them. "Adamant Horizon's ship just came in today," the man said. "A few months ago, he raided one of my ships - a rather important one carrying some highly valuable cargo. Cargo's long since gone, but the captain's still around - probably in dock 5, to be exact. It would be a shame if he were to run into trouble, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anathema: an Exalted game IC   Anathema: an Exalted game IC - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anathema: an Exalted game IC
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next