WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

.-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~

Go down 
+8
YinYangBell
Rachel
brendan
Patches
€rim
andavocados
ron
some dumb bird
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

.-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 10:43 am

That was actually yesterday.

But I'll give you today until 6:00 PM EST, then I am going to accept my own sheet and put up the Kids' IC.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 12:28 pm

Oh, oops.

Didn't check date.

Go ahead and start it. I don't really have the time to write a sheet today.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 2:12 pm

Okay so I have been extremely busy and unable to even gé on the computer at all, much less type up an OP for the Kids' IC. On Monday is the Science Fair, so perhaps after I start and finish my lay minute project I shall be able to find the time. Softball practice has started for me as well, and that makes things doubly difficult, having to manage my time differently.

I apologize for the delay. It shall be resolved shortly.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 6:45 pm

Guys, we need to figure out stuff about the ancestors and how we'll be dealing with them and such. Importance of ancestors is relative to the relations and back story to their descendant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 6:47 pm

I second Ron's statement, this is not necessarily important, but a ton of fun to learn about. We expect everyone to have even something small about their trolls' Ancestor at the point when the Ancestors are first mentioned.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 6:49 pm

Ryry's ancestor will probably just be a support to whatever Kiyalla does.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 6:49 pm

Oh joy that means...

NEVER MIND NO ONE MAY KNOW.

>.>
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 6:56 pm

WAIT ARE WE READY?! *confusionz*
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 6:57 pm

Yeah, we're starting the Kids IC in a bit. We never did get that sheet of yours...
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 7:53 pm

Haven't been active because of a weekend deal, but I'm back now and ready to start as I'll ever be!
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 8:09 pm

Okay so my dad is not cooperating and is making me do a little more homework. I figure the sooner I get it done the sooner I will be able to get the IC up.

Hang in there a little bit longer gang, I'll potentially have it up within the hour.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 9:01 pm

Ammy's Ancestor, the Exconsul, was a sort of powerful war general who lived around the time of the Summoner's rebellion. In honor of his services he was sent to govern a riotous settlement on the edges of the Empire (this goes with the whole idea of actual consuls: Roman officials who led conquests for the Republic. When their term, which lasted one year, was finished they could not be consul again for another ten years. However, they could govern provinces if they were elected as proconsuls, which is essentially what Amatus's Ancestor is).

Needless to say, he was successful. As in the harshest official around. Oh, he did his job, but he left a whole buncha carnage in going it. Any sign of rebellion and trolls, whether high or lowblooded, were hauled in for a kangaroo court and a quick sentence to death. Their bodies went towards creating the first TROLL DOLLS...which were essentially stuffed trophies.

His psychosis then spread to his romantic area, and, well, he went all Amatus level crazy there...

Of course, because he is "special" in terms of blood color and since his way of suppressing rebellion actually worked, all you hear about him is how great he was with controlling that rowdy provincial area~

And I assume that's what you want for the Ancestor stuff, right?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 9:07 pm

I mean, I have some ideas for Kiyalla and Xemkal's respective Ancestors, but I think I should get it all cleared because I'm cautious like that.

CANNOT WAIT
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 9:17 pm

I love the Ancestor stuff...it's like making parallels. Over and over again. But in different ways. And it's just freakin' awesome.
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Feb 2012, 9:24 pm

KIDS' IC IS UP AND READY FOR MORE POSTS.

Just thought I'd throw that out there for those who don't already know.

Ikr, Luna? I love the backstories that come from the Ancestors, they help define the troll imo.

Where else would Dacile inherit such rage as she has?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 6:54 pm

Will attempt to get a first post out tonight, and maybe more depending on how well it goes.

EDIT: Post is underway, this is fun!

Last edited by MataRahi on Mon 27 Feb 2012, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 7:52 pm

Glad to hear, Mata! (:
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 8:37 pm

Posted! ^^

Didn't want to pester anyone yet, so... @anyone feel free to pester Anna if you like.

Also, is it just me, or do we have like... three+ hat fanatics? This is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:20 am

awww. I seem to have lost the spot I reserved forever ago for... um... whatever her name was.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:23 am

Well, you were gone and we had to remove your spot. All the spots are filled..
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:50 am

only for like 3 months XD!

and really, I was mostly just bored. I don't think I have the patience to sit through the troll thing anyway, it's probably a good thing I'm not in this anymore. I'd have posted every day about how long the freaking troll arc was taking, lol.

(seriously, I think that's just bad planning. the sessions should have run almost parallel in my mind, but whatevs)
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:14 pm

Well they are going to be running simultaneously now, under Ron and I's supervision.

It is unfortunate that you were gone so long, we reely did not want to take you out of the roster....
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 9:37 pm

how is that even going to work? are the trolls just not going to talk to the humans at all? or what?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 10:39 pm

Sorry for my lack of posts, I'll make one tomorrow. Just letting everyone know for some reason. ^^;
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 1:54 pm

If you would reread the OP and the reserves, Joural, that would be plain to see.

S'all good Mata.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~   .-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.-:-FATESEALED-:-. ~OOC~
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next