WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned

Go down 
+7
OneShotSammy
Master of ImpZ
Hollen123
ron
Tanadin
some dumb bird
Dragockon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 2:11 pm

Hey, how about we have them be a few hours earlier than everyone else so we can fast-forward them a couple hours and not affect anyone else? Um you know what I mean right?
Oh and I sent you a friend request. :3
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 2:21 pm

If you wish, eventually I'd like the Chronicler to talk to Sharpie Dino's RW. But for now we can do that yes.
Can you edit your post with that in it?
EDIT: And I got it, and accepted it. :3
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 4:19 pm

Okay one sec.
Yayz!

EDIT: Okay there we go.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 4:30 pm

Posted, lol I had an idea as you'll see in my post. ^^
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 9:32 pm

Dragockon wrote:
I don't know, it'd be better to not be to far so we'd have some stuff to post about make it interesting. But Probably far enough where they wouldn't leave each other or something now that the world has a few safe cites.
Well mostly safe cites at lest.

Hmm...

Well if you have an idea on a first post I will follow your lead. :P
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 10:01 pm

I am having difficulties writing with Mira and Sharpie at the moment, a wide variety of things could happen and I can't seem to set my mind on anything for either of them. :/

Whenever you want him to find Sharpie, that's chill. Unless you want Sharpie to find him?
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 7:34 am

Either way is fine with me Dino, I can send Chronicler to find Sharptalon or Sharptalon can find him.
ANd okay prime lol, I think I have an idea for a first post with them. I'll get working on it.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:00 am

Yes, I see your idea. And Sylondra just scared herself. Expect her to get scared by her own shadow shortly. :D
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:32 am

Lol, okay fire. :)
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 1:29 pm

I think I would rather he come looking for Sharpie, because she's not the type to just randomly want to look for another dragon. She enjoys roaming around, enjoying her freedom in the skies, and perhaps occasionally checking in on loved ones like Ewan and family.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 2:05 pm

Okay, that makes sense. In my next post I'll do that Then Dino.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:31 pm

I'm fine with whatever, as long as Sylondra gets to do stuff and learn.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:37 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:40 pm

Uhhh I was gonna say something but I forgot what it was. I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:41 pm

Yeah me too lol, I gtg soon so post are gonna be short and quick while I have a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 4:42 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:30 pm

I might get a few post during the weekend here; though I can't garenty.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 11:48 pm

Okay. I hope that Sylondra can get transfered over to someone else's care before you leave so we all don't get frozen.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:20 pm

nvm

Last edited by Dragockon on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 10:13 am

Sharpie is asleep on her back in the grass right now, she isn't going to respond. :p I just didn't find it necessary to post one line saying so.

So I guess now I'm waiting on you.

Hope you feel better Drago. Happy Easter.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 11:06 am

Feel better, Drago. Please. I don't want you to feel horrible. :/
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 9:44 pm

nvm

Last edited by Dragockon on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
some dumb bird
User
some dumb bird

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:27 am

Ah, Drago, I know exactly how you feel. Quite literally.

So I had pnuemonia a month and a half ago just about, and I was in the hospital with it. Three days. They also thought I could possibly have mononucleosis (and before anyone judges me I would liketk make it clear I have done my research on the subject and you can get it from simply touching an infected object).

So after I got out of there, I began to not sleep very much or very well, and after a while I pretty stopped sleeping as a whole for a few nights. Eventually I told my parents this, and my mom took me to the doctor.

He said that I was literally losing sleep over too much stress and pressure being put on me on a daily basis. He also said that if I don't stop stressing myself, and if I don't manage to control it, that I could relapse into Mono and he would have to either put me back in the hospital or put me in therapy. Or both.

So I know exactly how you feel, feeling sick after not sleeping very much. I'm praying for you. (:
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 11:55 am

Aww thanks Dino, and I also see what you mean. Maybe doing more relaxing thing's will help, like I brought C&C 3 for my Dad and I'm hopping we can play it together. That would be fun.
And I'm praying for you as well Dino, :3 we both just need more sleep and less stress.

I get less stress by taking out all out by blowing everything up in a game usually C&C3.
But thats me, your probably have different ways XD.
But yeah thank you Dino, that really does help a lot.

Last edited by Dragockon on Sun 15 Apr 2012, 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 6:30 pm

Yes, I understand. When I suffer from lack of sleep I have issues with grammar and spelling, and can't remember things that aren't vitally important. Once I forgot your name, Drago! I was like "Uuhhhh what's her name again?" I was really embarrassed once I remembered.

When I get stressed I TnT EVERYTHING in Minecraft. EVERYTHING. And then I yell and scream and murder my pillow by punching it to death. Then I rant to my friends, kill monsters, and imagine destroying the person/people who are making me stressed. I feel better after.
Oh, and shred my homework to bits. Woops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned   The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remnant Wars's OoC: Part two~The Darkness has returned
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next