WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)

Go down 
+10
brendan
Surprise
Rachel
EropsToad
Alex
Sadie
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
MoonlightDreams
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Who shall be the third and final judge?
Pinkie Pie (MLP:FIM)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap23%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Caesar (The Hunger Games)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Donald Duck (Disney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ballyhoo and Bigtop (Mario Party)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fighter (8-Bit Theater)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap15%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Patchy the Pirate (Spongebob)
 0% [ 0 ]
Vakama (Bionicle)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_lcap38%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 10:28 pm

I am... I'm just checking out Vakama to see if he fits as serious or silly more easily. if he's silly I'll look for a serious commentator, but most of what I've seen points to serious. Which would make Pinkie a possibility.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 6:48 am

The only more serious character I can think of is Onua from the same series, and he never talked unless he had to. If you wanted a silly, fast-talking Bionicles, you should have gone for Matua.

Which I know I just misspelled but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 7:43 am

so we've got the second most serious Bionicle. I'd say that the single silliest character I've ever seen... ever... will be a fitting match.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2012, 9:51 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
so we've got the second most serious Bionicle. I'd say that the single silliest character I've ever seen... ever... will be a fitting match.
So I guess the judges are set at Vakama, Pinkie Pie, and Splash Drop?

If so, now I need to get down to figuring out how to make the tournament work. And how to improve the battle system. Perhaps I should have set moves that will be used ala Pokemon? That would be an interesting idea, assigning characters to classes with selected movepools.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 10:38 am

mmm, but a lot of the characters have more technical combat skills than brute force. I suppose Tarruk, if Alex lets me steal her back, would work well with a limited move pool(she really doesn't do much more than "TARRUK SMASH!"), but Sonic or Spyro tend to use mobility to avoid taking hits, rather than just trying to do more damage than their opponents. I feel like if we RP through it, with each of the "judge" characters weighing in after a fight to determine the victor, we could do the battles based on RP merit and combat skill.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2012, 6:04 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
mmm, but a lot of the characters have more technical combat skills than brute force. I suppose Tarruk, if Alex lets me steal her back, would work well with a limited move pool(she really doesn't do much more than "TARRUK SMASH!"), but Sonic or Spyro tend to use mobility to avoid taking hits, rather than just trying to do more damage than their opponents. I feel like if we RP through it, with each of the "judge" characters weighing in after a fight to determine the victor, we could do the battles based on RP merit and combat skill.
Ok. To be honest I don't really want to do "health points" despite it possibly being fairer. I mean, when I started this I said to be sensible, but then people decided it would be cheap or something. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 10:39 pm

See, that's just it. We just need people playing the judges who can come up with good reasons to pick the loser of the fight as the winner if the loser was more realistically, or just better, RPed. Considering I'll probably be doing Pinkie as a judge, I should be good for that. (and don't worry about me just picking myself as victor, I will literally have Pinkie just kind of wander off for each of my fights.)
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 11:03 pm

I may join but it's a tossup between V and Kira
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 11:06 pm

I don't think Kira would work in this, simply because he has no combat skills to speak of aside from "I write your name down, you die". That, obviously, wouldn't work very well for the purposes of this RP, and having next to no combat skills would further make hum essentially worthless as a character.

V, on the other hand, could be interesting. Remember, though, that he is highly intellectual and highly skilled. It would definitely be a good idea to read through the book again and check out any movies or musical pieces he listens to/watches, just for a bit of insight into an incredibly complex character.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 11:11 pm

I forgot Kira didn't have the Shinigami eyes. However, V seems a bit TOO perfect for combat, as premade characters often do. How about... a Titanoboa!
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 11:15 pm

No, see, if you actually read the comic he's really not much of a fighter, he just plans things out. I think you only see him in a handful of fights, and when you do he wins through stealth and fear. He's kind of like Batman, actually...

and anyways, every character is going to be crazy combat based. I've got Spyro and Sonic so far, I think. They're pretty amazing fighters.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 11:18 pm

Okay I need to step it up then...
Alucard. We need an Alucard. Or Seras.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep 2012, 11:27 pm

*attempts to find out who Seras is*
DAMMIT GOOGLE! SERAS! NOT SEARS!

as I said, most any character will do so long as they can't just go "hurr-durr I win".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10