WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)

Go down 
+10
brendan
Surprise
Rachel
EropsToad
Alex
Sadie
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
MoonlightDreams
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who shall be the third and final judge?
Pinkie Pie (MLP:FIM)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap23%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Caesar (The Hunger Games)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Donald Duck (Disney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ballyhoo and Bigtop (Mario Party)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fighter (8-Bit Theater)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap15%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Patchy the Pirate (Spongebob)
 0% [ 0 ]
Vakama (Bionicle)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_lcap38%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 7:52 pm

Maybe the announcer should be ditzy.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 7:55 pm

Jokie155 wrote:
Maybe the announcer should be ditzy.
There are four announcers. The mean one, the ditzy one, the hammy one, and some other one.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 8:20 pm

can we play with multiple players on the same team? it'd be more fun, if you ask me.

Though personally, I think I'd like to be a judge. Can I be the hammy one? XD
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 8:22 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
can we play with multiple players on the same team? it'd be more fun, if you ask me.

Though personally, I think I'd like to be a judge. Can I be the hammy one? XD
You mean a team shared with another RPer? I guess.

Also, the judges are free-for-alls. Anyone can use them for commentary.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 8:32 pm

I... that means we won't have a character behaving the same way constantly.

mmm... I'll try to think of something, then.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 8:46 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
I... that means we won't have a character behaving the same way constantly.

mmm... I'll try to think of something, then.
Well I guess we can assign judges to people.

So yes, I will allow you to be the hammy one. :D Know any good ones from anything?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:03 pm

... yes. depends what you mean by hammy, though. Are we talking three stooges hammy, or just general "I'm a jokester" hammy?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:06 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
... yes. depends what you mean by hammy, though. Are we talking three stooges hammy, or just general "I'm a jokester" hammy?
More like "I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT'S GOING ON NOW FOLKS! THIS IS THE BIGGEST CLASH IN HISTORY! NOTHING COULD MAKE THIS MORE INTENSE! WAAAAAAH!"
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:07 pm

... hmm... so you mean just over excited and happy? ... my sig appears to have a suggestion, but I'm not sure I should take it.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:12 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
... hmm... so you mean just over excited and happy? ... my sig appears to have a suggestion, but I'm not sure I should take it.
Well sure Pinkie Pie can be a judge. I'm surprised no else has chosen an MLP character yet (although Viz joked about it).
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:14 pm

:D!

we should probably have a rule that you can't have a character from the same world as a judge, to avoid us having to tip-toe around that characters relationship with the judge while remaining impartial.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:17 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
:D!

we should probably have a rule that you can't have a character from the same world as a judge, to avoid us having to tip-toe around that characters relationship with the judge while remaining impartial.
I am not sure about that to be honest. While it might work with GLaDOS and Splash Drop, it might not work with Pinkie Pie in case someone decides to play as another MLP character. Besides, from what I can tell she was a pretty fair judge against AJ and RD in Fall Weather Friends.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:21 pm

they were both her bestest best friends, I doubt she'd have been as impartial if it was rainbow or applejack versus, saw, rain drop and carrot top.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 9:24 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
they were both her bestest best friends, I doubt she'd have been as impartial if it was rainbow or applejack versus, saw, rain drop and carrot top.
True, true. So maybe we shoudl decide this later...

Anyways, I think I'm going to rework the OP tomorrow if I can.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:18 pm

Okay Joural why did you suggest such a good overdramatic judge I was going to suggest the announcer in the Pokemon Stadium/Colosseum/Battle Revolutions game but then you came up with the good idea and asdfghj

Also sorry for the delay in finishing sheets, but life just kind of caught up to me and then things happened.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:49 pm

you know what makes this 6000% better? writing Pinkie Pie is so unbelievably fun! you can just do whatever, basically, and it ends uup coming out as "Pinkie Pie being Pinkie Pie!"
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 11:14 am

Whelp, finished my next character.

Name: Princess Daisy
Universe: Super Mario
Appearance: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 C0f62fe669886852ffc4bab0952d9343
Personality: Daisy is described as brash, loud, slightly obnoxious, tomboyish, kind (at certain times), not-so-kind (at others), brave, brazen, short-fused, and cheerful. (In herself, she is very contrasting...)
Superpower: In many Mario games, Daisy shows an array of flower-based abilities, including a flower-tipped baseball bat, of all things. However, in Mario Strikers Charged, they take her to the next level. Daisy is shown in that game as able to manipulate crystals, going so far as to raise them out of the ground and do things with them (such as encase her fist in crystal and FALCON PAWNCH things). Additionally, as a Mario character, Daisy is able to utilize the same array of power-ups that Mario, Luigi, and the Toads use (provided that she can get to them).
Weapons: Really, any sports item she can pull out of Hammerspace like a cartoon character. Hey, if Peach can do it, why can't Daisy?
Bio: During the events of Super Mario Land, Sarasaland, a neighboring desert nation friendly to the Mushroom Kingdom, is invaded by the space invader Tatanga. He hypnotizes her subjects in the country, turning them into his army, and he kidnaps their leader, Daisy. Mario attempts to rescue the princess and liberate Sarasaland. Mario has to travel through each of the four kingdoms of Sarasaland, fighting new enemies at the end of each. Every time he defeats a level's Boss, what appears to be Daisy thanks the hero. However, it turns out that these are simply common enemies disguising as Daisy, forcing Mario to explore another kingdom. In the end Mario finds the real Daisy being held captive by Tatanga. After a long battle in his plane, the Sky Pop, Mario is able to defeat Tatanga and rescue Daisy. The game ends with Mario and Daisy flying away in the Sky Pop.

As her subjects are said to hypnotized to attack Mario, enemies such as Pionpi, Tokotoko, and Gao may normally work for Daisy, especially the last three as they appear to be native to their areas.

Daisy is known to be a tomboy, a fact first stated in her debut appearance. Daisy is represented by colors like yellow, orange and green. She has an affinity for flowers; her attire, special abilities, personal emblems and general representations are often flowers.

Years after her initial appearance, Daisy started appearing in more and more Mario games. This was due to the lack of human characters in the series. She now appears in the majority of Mario games, most often as a playable character. Daisy is good friends with Princess Peach, and she interacts positively with many other characters. This includes Luigi, who it has been hinted shares romantic feelings with Daisy. Daisy has appeared in fourty Mario series games to date, and continues to do so regularly. (Excerpts from the Super Mario Wiki)
Other: Not much else.

Ew. Ponies. It hurts me to even see them. (No, seriously, I get nausea whenever I see a pony. It makes me sick to even type the word. Post-trauma, you could say.)

...I'm sure I'm the only one with this opinion here. Carry on. Don't mind me.

Last edited by EropsToad on Sun 17 Jun 2012, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 2:01 pm

Accepted, though I will have to remove those citations you left in there.

Also if you don't want Pinkie Pie as a judge you could always take it up with Writ.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 8:38 pm

okay, something i need to get out of the way- what the HECK is going on with that picture?

I'm sorry, why does it make you nauseous? how is it "post trauma"? cause unless somone strapped you down and forced you to watch the shows while force-feeding you charcoal and bugs, I feel like what you're doing right now is comonly known as "hating".

and, if I might,
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsaXC8VbOWGMJB0gjerUrwx_yJRPFyGP0eyGBVuFpoL1SKInV0

oh, and just call me Joural, it helps avoid confusion.

Last edited by Cursive Writ on Sun 17 Jun 2012, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 8:43 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
I'm sorry, why does it make you nauseous? how is it "post trauma"? cause unless somone strapped you down and forced you to watch the shows while force-feeding you charcoal and bugs, I feel like what you're doing right now is comonly known as "hating".

and, if I might,
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsaXC8VbOWGMJB0gjerUrwx_yJRPFyGP0eyGBVuFpoL1SKInV0

oh, and just call me Joural, it helps avoid confusion.
Well from what the Chatboxers told me some girls wouldn't shut up about it.

And ok, I shall call you Joural.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 8:45 pm

then why didn't he just leave? I'm sorry, but I would have respected any reaction from just an eye roll to "I detest ponies" but claiming "post-trama" and saying it makes him nauseous makes ME roll my eyes, and get out my mocking stick.(it's like a bird, but a stick!)
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Jun 2012, 10:39 pm

Hey, they seriously makes me nauseous. I'm not even joking.

Look, lovers gonna love, haters gonna hate, why can't we all get past this? I have my opinion (and medical condition) and you have your opinion.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 12:18 am

... if you just want to get past it, why did you even post about it in the first place?

... so, who has suggestions for the ditzy judge? so far we've got Rex(toy story) and Fighter(8-bit theater) as suggestions. Anyone else have an idea?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 8:15 pm

Name: Toad
Universe: Super Mario
Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/330/d/9/Just_Toad_by_YoshiMan1118.png
Personality: Toad is happy-go-lucky, afraid of some things (such as Bowser), not afraid of others (such as Wario), and is very kind, moderately childlike, and endearing. He is also not afraid to stand up and take a leadership position.
Superpower: Fungal powers. Mushrooms from his spores grow really fast. Toad also has access to all of the power-ups in the Mario universe (though, granted, not at the same time). In addition, he has strength disproportionate to his size (What? He's a Mario character.) and can lift and hurl things like Big Shy Guys and such.
Weapons: MARIO PARTY HAMMER!!!!
Bio: Toad is Princess Peach's attendant and a long time protector of the Mushroom Kingdom. He is actually a singular character among an entire species of look-alikes (much like the Yoshi is to the Yoshi species). He usually has the role of a supporting character who tries to help Mario on his adventures; however, he is occasionally a playable character and a main protagonist at times as well. Despite being reliant on Mario and the other heroes on times of disaster, Toad has made his own fair share of heroic acts such as in his starring role in Wario's Woods where he saves the Mushroom Kingdom from Wario's antagonistic rule, and his status as one of four hero characters in Super Mario Bros. 2. He once made many appearances in the mainstream Mario games, but has lately been reduced to being a playable character in the Mario spin-off titles, while Toadsworth has taken over many of his previous roles.

Toad made his debut appearance in the game Super Mario Bros.. He plays a rather minor role in the game as one of several Mushroom Retainers that have been kidnapped by Bowser. Unlike the rest of his people who have been turned to stone and other inanimate objects by Bowser's magical powers (as according to the game's original story), Toad's status as one of Princess Toadstool's loyal advisers (hence, his title as a Mushroom Retainer) had caused him to be kidnapped instead along with the Princess herself by Bowser and his minions. Upon being kidnapped, Toad and the other Mushroom Retainers were placed in various castles throughout the Mushroom Kingdom and were guarded by False Bowsers in order to prevent any form of escape for the Mushroom Retainers.

Fortunately, Toad and the rest of the Mushroom Retainers were rescued by the Mario Bros. as they journey across the Kingdom to save Princess Toadstool and put an end to Bowser's control. Like all of the other Mushroom Retainers, Toad says the infamous line "Thank you Mario! But our princess is in another castle!" to either Mario or Luigi once they have rescued him from the False Bowser that kept him captive.

Toad's first appearance as a playable character was in the game Super Mario Bros. 2. In the game, he, along with his friends Mario, Luigi, and Princess Toadstool go to a picnic at the beginning of the game. As they head out, the four heroes soon discover a cave that leads to the strange world known as Subcon. Upon reaching the mythical area, Toad and his friends then learn that the once peaceful land is now ruled by the tyrannical frog, Wart. Agreeing to stop Wart and bring peace to the land, the quartet immediately set off to defeat the villain and rescue the original inhabitants of Subcon. Toad, Mario, Luigi, and Peach eventually defeat the evil tyrant after traveling through the mystical land and defeating Wart's army (the 8 Bits). Upon Wart's defeat, Toad and his friends then go on to save the people of Subcon, thus bringing peace to the land. At the end of the game; however, it is revealed that the events of the game were just a part of Mario's dream.

Gameplay-wise, Toad is the worst jumper, but he is extremely fast when it comes to picking vegetables or digging through sand. He also is super speedy, making him the fastest of the four characters, being the only character who runs faster than normal while carrying a "heavy" object that would slow the other characters down. While being the weakest jumper, Toad is capable of overcoming this by performing a Power Squat Jump (a jump that is twice as stronger than his regular jumps).
Other: Not much.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 8:30 pm

Accepted.

I forgot Toad was the strongest character in SMB2...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next