WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)

Go down 
+10
brendan
Surprise
Rachel
EropsToad
Alex
Sadie
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
MoonlightDreams
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who shall be the third and final judge?
Pinkie Pie (MLP:FIM)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Caesar (The Hunger Games)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Donald Duck (Disney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ballyhoo and Bigtop (Mario Party)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fighter (8-Bit Theater)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Patchy the Pirate (Spongebob)
 0% [ 0 ]
Vakama (Bionicle)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap38%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 11:35 pm

Okay Moon, updated my sheets. :3
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 3:23 am

Oh god I need to make more sheets

OH NO PANTY AND STOCKING!
oh thank goodness you only brought Stocking. I was about to say god help us if Panty was in here.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:15 am

MataRahi wrote:
Okay Moon, updated my sheets. :3
I saw and I shall update.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:29 am

Any spots still open?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:31 am

EropsToad wrote:
Any spots still open?
Four, actually.

BTW, is that Toad in your avi humping that boat?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:33 am

Yes, yes it is.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:36 am

EropsToad wrote:
Yes, yes it is.
...OK then.

Anyways, who are you planning to fight with? I can make a reserve for you if you like.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 10:48 am

Actually, I've started making sheets right now. Um, but can you reserve Toad and Princess Daisy for me?

Name: Casey Junior
Universe: Disney
Appearance: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 Videosong
Personality: Casey is seen as jovial, wanting to get the job done
Superpower: Come now. Who needs superpowers when you're a living train? (Okay, fine, maybe I'll make fire spurt from his boiler, too.)
Weapons: To beef him up a bit, I think I'll give him a turret car. (And you can certainly guess his melee attack.)
Bio: In the film Dumbo, Casey Junior is the tender engine hauling the circus train, and even has his own song. Casey appears frequently throughout the film, and is shown to be somewhat sapient. For example, when the Ringmaster calls for all aboard, Casey's whistle can be heard tooting:
"All aboard! Let's go!"
As is the case with most Disney vehicles, Casey Junior has the ability to move in a more fluid way than actual locomotives, and his boiler is often seen bending and twisting like rubber when in motion.
In addition, he can twist and flex his metal body to express motion. He uses his steam cylinders like limbs, giving him the ability to shrug, point and make other gestures.

Although a male (according to Casey's song, being referenced as he or him), Casey was originally voiced by Margaret Wright, and he is currently voiced by Cathy Cavadini. While the sound of the voice resembles that of a voice processed through a vocoder, it was actually done with a more primitive device, a Sonovox, which uses one or two small loudspeakers in contact with the throat, which allowed Wright to "speak" by modulating an artificially produced sound with her mouth.

According to a cartoon done before Dumbo, Casey was in fact,formerly a passenger engine. He unfortunately crashed after an effort to jump the chasm left by a broken bridge in a storm. In this film,he was of different wheel arrangement, 2-4-0 with the main rod on the forward driving wheel. He also had a bell and wasn't quite as stubby. In his circus work he was a 2-4-0, but his rod arrangement changed to the back wheel, and his bell was removed, and he became more stubby. This leads us to think he was overhauled after the accident and bought by the circus.
Other: Casey Junior was named after John Luther Jones a.k.a. Casey Jones and The Brave Engineer.

...Oh, yeah, and I've got an idea for the judges. They should be totally contrasting, like one's a huge b*tch and the other could be better personality-wise. That way, you could write banter between the judges, and that would be pretty interesting and funny to watch.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:01 am

Accepted, even though I think the train idea is a little weird... but it's fine.

Also, about the judges. I was thinking maybe 2-4 judges (considering the number of fighters) and that they would be crossovers too. We could have the bitch, the nicer but ditzier one, the really over the top one, and the one who is really REALLY into it. Now to think of characters to fit these types...
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:04 am

For the nasty guy, I'm thinking either Bowser (he was an ENORMOUS b*tch in Mario Party, and even more so in mainstream Mario games) or the Administrator from TF2 (read her quotes http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Administrator_responses.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:08 am

EropsToad wrote:
For the nasty guy, I'm thinking either Bowser (he was an ENORMOUS b*tch in Mario Party, and even more so in mainstream Mario games) or the Administrator from TF2 (read her quotes http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Administrator_responses.
Maybe we should get a few more suggestions. Good choice on the TF2 announcer though.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:12 am

Perhaps the nice judge could be Ballyhoo from Mario Party 8. He's cheerful, buoyant, extravagant, sportsmanlike, and very enthusiastic.

...But he's the only idea I have for a nice judge. Other than Donkey Kong. Who gives free money.

A really over-the-top judge is the moose in this video:
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:19 am

EropsToad wrote:
Perhaps the nice judge could be Ballyhoo from Mario Party 8. He's cheerful, buoyant, extravagant, sportsmanlike, and very enthusiastic.

...But he's the only idea I have for a nice judge. Other than Donkey Kong. Who gives free money.

A really over-the-top judge is the moose in this video:
Well they don't have to be specific Judge characters. It helps a bit, but the don't HAVE to be.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:23 am

Alright.

Hey, you know what'd be cool? If we had a city setting. Cars whooshing all over the place posing an environmental hazard. Buildings to topple. Freeways to crumble. Lampposts for the strong guys to smash into other people.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:30 am

EropsToad wrote:
Alright.

Hey, you know what'd be cool? If we had a city setting. Cars whooshing all over the place posing an environmental hazard. Buildings to topple. Freeways to crumble. Lampposts for the strong guys to smash into other people.
Well the stadium has different biomes that are randomly chosen at the beginning of each match. There are over 20 of these, but suggestions are fine.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:46 am

*pops in*

GLaDOS should totally be a judge.

*pops out*
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 3:52 pm

YoUr perFORmancE on THis duEL, waS NOT SATisfacTORy...
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 4:33 pm

I vote for either GLaDOS or the TF2 announcer for the mean judge. xD
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 6:44 pm

I'll set up a poll.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 7:39 pm

this looks cool, what are the rules for the teams?

I don't think the TF2 commander is mean. I'd prefer glados, she mocks actively, as opposed to the announcer lady whos just kind of snarky.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 7:42 pm

Cursive Writ wrote:
this looks cool, what are the rules for the teams?
Well it's three characters controlled by one person. These characters can either be from a series or they can be OCs. Just fill out three char sheets and I will see if they apply.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 7:42 pm

Can I play GLaDOS since I'm still having trouble writing sheets? >: D
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 7:46 pm

Jokie155 wrote:
Can I play GLaDOS since I'm still having trouble writing sheets? >: D
As a judge?
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 7:47 pm

Yeah, actually.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 7:49 pm

But Joural, the Announcer went out of her way to make the Soldier and Demoman, two lifelong friends, kill eachother repeatedly and make them hate eachother!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next